Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) (16583 Views)

What's Your Biggest Fear??? / How Could Someone Overcome The Fear Of Public Speaking / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by CooldudeY2J: 11:28pm On May 31, 2013
Poverty is my greatest fear. Am currently in my finals in sch but when i think of the future & what lies ahead of me heart sinks especially with the no job thing, i can't imagine my self not been able to feed my self & family. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 31, 2013
KingPradas: My biggest fear is talking to pretty girls
haha. Just like my friend.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Austyn44(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2013
My greatest fear is marrying the wrong woman. Baba God abeg o. Poverty n a bad wife can make a man become a "philosopher" by force.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Adinije(f): 11:49pm On May 31, 2013
stage fright
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by onila(f): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Adinije: fear of being rejected
so you toast men?
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2013
onila:
suberu, who is going to rape/assault you
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Barayeks(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2013
1) Travelling by air..... all i think about is how the plane is about to crash
2) marrying an unfaithful wife..... who might make me father kids that r not mine....this scares the hell outta me
3) poverty.. i cant afford to be broke
4) Angels : this one is a bit strange but the tot of an angel appearing to me scares me like crazy!! Im talkung bout a glowing being with large wings mehn... shit id scary

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by goodmike7: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear is that:

I dont use condoms and will never use it.
I dont know how to show a girl love,even if i love her so much
I dont know and dont like to respect women never.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2013
Poverty....I hate being poor....I can't even imagine it angry...and marrying the wrong guy....oh Lord, I dread it like crazy !

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by kemi1uk: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2013
Why would any woman in her right senses allow her boyfriend to video or take a picture of her while making love. This seems to be the latest trend and its growing by the hour. Being a mother myself i find it so scary............

http://talktokemi..co.uk/2013/05/pokello-zimbabwean-big-brother-africa.html
http://talktokemi..co.uk/2013/05/pokello-zimbabwean-big-brother-africa.html
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by ImperialMcHael(m): 1:54am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear in life is drowning...
Its probably owing to the fact that I love water so much.
I'm might not be scared of road accidents, gunshots, bombers, illness, but let somebody grab my leg underwater, then I become so afraid of drowning.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 01, 2013
K
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Adwexky(m): 3:54am On Jun 01, 2013
musKeeto: Making heaven,,,
Making Heaven is very easy If you live your life according to will of God, faith in Christ Jesus is also a benefit in making heaven.
The antidote to your fear is Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by ilsmiling(m): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear is fear of d unknown. When i'll die, life after death etc. ;DMy biggest fear is fear of d unknown. When i'll die, life after death etc.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by dowjones(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2013
I fear marriage

I fear my Temper
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by og12(f): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Hmmm!me I be fear fear o,I fear n hate d sight of snake,rat,cockroach,milipid,infact most cripping things...infact d site of dese tins sends goose pimples all over me,making me shiver.wen I travel to village I don't pass bush path for fear of snake as am frm d part where we don't kill python snakes,d site of of rat is aggghhhhh!!! I fear arm robbery attack,had d experience in my home n it took Gods intervention to bring me out of d shock for more dan a year...in all sha,fear is a vry bad thing,d devil capitalise on it to intimidate Gods children.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Being buried alive;
Being chased by birds (especially Crows and Ravens embarassed)
Making wrong decisions and regretting later on.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by hassanfulani(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Hope you are not using style to be asking for money cos I won't give you. As you see me so am looking for more money. I like your gimmicks we tried it before but it does not work here in Naira Land;>
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Banjoramos(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Hypocrite
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by okparafestus: 6:44am On Jun 01, 2013
the fear of me not making it to heaven is really scary. i pray that God help me to avoid thing that needs to be avoided
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2013
Adwexky: Making Heaven is very easy If you live your life according to will of God, faith in Christ Jesus is also a benefit in making heaven.
The antidote to your fear is Lord Jesus.
Nigga, my biggest fear is making heaven. I wan go hell..
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by hassanfulani(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2013
My
worst fear is fear of not making Heaven ie. Hell fire dey scare me like
hell. I've seen The torments of hell severally in my dreams is nothing
to write home about.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by kamso5: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Biggest Fear is falling in love with someone who don't loves me.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by ChikezieU(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2013
BANKRUPTCY
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Lakayana: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2013
sunkoye: SCARED GEJ MIGHT WIN NEXT ELECTION....
Don't worry your fear will definitely come to pass.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Lakayana: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Black Women..especialy when they are dark skin (no oofeinse)angry
Get out of Nairaland it's mainly for dark skinned people you are in the wrong forum.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Lakayana: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2013
ibrahimdoc:

If you are a woman, I would have asked for your number and bank account to send some money for you cos I am really loaded now, but you are my fellow man and I can;t help you with some cash...All the best though.
please I will give you my account number are you sure you have up the amount I need in your account?
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Lakayana: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear is to live in those compound houses with either the curtains of their bedrooms/sitting rooms facing the main road I have always prayed to God that no matter what my sins are he should not allow me to live there.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by JJahzwill(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2013
1. DEATH: I'm not afraid of death per se just the realization, when the time comes, that I'll die in a few seconds! That fear consumes me! I pray I die in my sleep.
2. AFTERMATH OF DEATH: I am not an atheist (I'm more or less an agnostic) but I have often wondered at the certitude of Christians at the existence of heaven and hell and to me, it is just not plausible. I don't understand why human beings, only because of our more developed brain, would 'invent' the concept of heaven and hell and exclude other animals therefrom. That's just silly and inordinately ambitious. So I'm creeped out by the fact that after death, everything will be quiet, bland, bleak!
3. BEING AND DYING ORDINARY: At this point in my life, I'm pretty ordinary but I try to justify my ordinary existence by claiming that 'Rome was not built in a day.' The only other person I know had this fear was Okonkwo in 'Things Fall Apart.' Achebe understood this fear well.
4. NEVER FINDING LOVE: Don't get me wrong. I've had beautiful, smart woman love me and heard them say they do but I have always loved with my head, never my heart. Of course I apply myself in all I do with my women but I'm yet to meet that lady that will change all that. I'm mortified at the possibility of that not happening.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Docii001(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear is not being able to mount that podium on may29 as president elect throughout my lifetime.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2013
My biggest fear is human beings!u wil neva get 2 knw d ones on ur side and ones dat wants ur downfall!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market / Shoprite Location In Nigeria – List Of Shoprite Locations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.