Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

"10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" (893 Views)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of / How Many Women Died For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 06, 2013
1. Calling her too often.

2. Telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early.

3. Giving away your power to her and making her the boss.

4. Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading.

5. Acting submissive and weak.

6. Accepting her demands, bossy-ness, and manipulative requests.

7. Being her doormat and putting your own needs aside.

8. Lying or justifying your actions when you should be apologizing to her.

9. Trying to impress her when you should instead be real.

10. Trying to bribe her to LIKE you with gifts and compliments.
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by Princesszoe: 6:43pm On May 06, 2013
Lies. You are definitely a kid with chauvinistic attitude which if care is not taken, will affect your marriage profusely.
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by resty4(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2013
Princess zoe: Lies. You are definitely a kid with chauvinistic attitude which if care is not taken, will affect your marriage profusely.

Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by 2sizzlin(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2013
SHURRUP
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by Aklofs: 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: 1. Calling her too often.

2. Telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early.

3. Giving away your power to her and making her the boss.

4. Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading.

5. Acting submissive and weak.

6. Accepting her demands, bossy-ness, and manipulative requests.

7. Being her doormat and putting your own needs aside.

8. Lying or justifying your actions when you should be apologizing to her.

9. Trying to impress her when you should instead be real.

10. Trying to bribe her to LIKE you with gifts and compliments.
11:playing with her pants
12:kissin he sista in front of her
13:make i kontinue?
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by castielo(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2013
i pray diz shit dosnt make the front page.. wtf! angry
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by Excel30: 8:17am On May 07, 2013
Number 8 is the most annoying.
Re: "10 Things Many Women Consider To Be "Annoying" by Indifferent(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2013
Wait wait so buying gifts is now bribery and calling often is now annoying. Thank u, let me save my money

(1) (Reply)

Cute Things To Say To Boyfriend / Pls Read And Advice Me, Dont Want To Make A Mistake Pls / Internet Marriage, A Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.