Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of (3933 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014

This write-up is not based on assumption.. The write up will only be fallacies if a new version of OS has been installed in the brain of most young ladies grin

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

10 Things Many Young ladies Will Never Deny

1. A guy opens a thread to profess his love, and the moment you stumble upon the thread, you will logout your account and start viewing in guest mode grin

2. When you are walking and the moment you sight battalion of guys seated looking towards your direction, you will quickly place your earpiece on the ear or your phone on the ear and start receiving a fake call grin

3. A dude takes you to an eatery and you ordered for something less cos you don't wanna be seen as a glutton, but deep down within yourself, you wished you could order for something big

4. You like a dude so much and you really wished you could take a bold step and strike up a convo with him each time he passes, but you don't wanna take that risk cos the society frawn against it

5. You have to tag a dude STINGY cos he's so smart to be maga-ad

6. You are both students and he asked you out but you don't wanna to tell him you are not interested just because he's being the backbone behind your success, only for you to keep deceiving him as the expense of your academic success

7. You are with him in the room and he's not making advances, you wish you could but you don't wanna be seen as a wh*re

8. The moment he tells you he's coming to greet you, you will quickly arrange your room and put things in order.. ** if I hear say na so your room dey always neat grin **

9. You just have to let a guy walk few miles away before you staring cos you don't wanna be caught staring at him grin

10. You start behaving and comporting yourself in a pleasing manner especially when your crush is around

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by vizkiz: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tymax:

do you know that space booking is a sin? tongue

Aunty tosin are you talking from experience?? Cuz me no know when you become (f) o undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by englishmart(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
my babe does all of those.
And I know.
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
the girls that will say they are virgins when actually dere *thing* is wide and dipper than a well
The ones that will be forming christianity and choir mistress when actually one guy they corner dey smooch her

Tosynbaba I hail thee

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
samflexxy:
the girls that will say they are virgins when actually dere *thing* is wide and dipper than a well
The ones that will be forming christianity and choir mistress when actually one guy they corner dey smooch her

Tosynbaba I hail thee

I hail u too oga mi

**oya rush help me reduce that your font ** wink
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by naijaboiy: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
samflexxy:

Tosynbaba I hail thee
Guy behave now angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Dotwillis1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
...their often use of 'push up bra'
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tosyne2much na when you turn female.

Hope you strong now,to eat xmas chicken?
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Guy behave now angry
ok baba make I go reduce em font

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by sban(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
AJ01:
SBA.N

Nairaland cheesy
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Babygal4eva(f): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol I do that number 2 almost all the time I don't even know why it just seems like the thing to do.
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sorry, I don't order less.
I actually order pounded yam and any soup.

Once, the waitress mistakenly gave the guy the pounded-yam and me the fried-rice.....lolz

We had a good laugh, that didn't stop me from devouring that food aswear. grin

The babez that will annoy you, instead make dem talk sorry, they will now formm sick to get yo sympathy embarassed

Good to have you back @Tosyne2much.
*InspirationGotten* tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by pweedyuz(f): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
gosh!!samflexxy,,,,ur comment nearly blinded me..............geez.

back to d topic..
no.2,3,4,7,8 and 10 is 101% true.........evri girl does dat.
I'm guilty of no. 2 Co's I'm d shy type..

no 3.....I do dat Cos I hope to be taken out nxt time to eat again...#who doesn't like free food#

no. 4....again,,I'm d shy type Nd don't want dem guys to c me as "free food Nd cheap"...sooo I always put it in prayers hoping one day he will approach me.

no.8.....who wants to b tag "dirty"....even d guys r guilty of dis.

no.10....it's ur crush...u want to put on a good manner, appeal Nd behaviour hoping he'd notice nd u get a chance....#guys r also guilty of dis.... infant,dey r d worst.#
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Tosyne2much na when you turn female.

Hope you strong now,to eat xmas chicken?

Body don dey strong small small sha
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Shaquillle(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mr tosyn2much,ur juz 2 funny,ur 1 of the only few nairaland members who creates funny(sensible)threads.keep it up bro
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

Body don dey strong small small sha
thank God
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
pweedyuz, you didn't analyze number 7 tongue
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by AJ01(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nairaland:

Nairaland cheesy
grin
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Shaquillle:
Mr tosyn2much,ur juz 2 funny,ur 1 of the only few nairaland members who creates funny(sensible)threads.keep it up bro

Thnks bros.. I rili appreciate grin
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
thank God

Bunsky, you have not told me where you belong oooo tongue
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by pweedyuz(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
pweedyuz, you didn't analyze number 7 tongue
lolzzz....#na dat one u c wella #

I think ur in a beta position to analyze it since u,ve completed ur "transgender surgery" overnyt "(f)".
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by sinizia: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
This list stuff is getting boring.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by marieolae(f): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
no 1 is very true ehn, lol I do it *covers face*

No 2,, I did that today sef loolz

No 7&10 kaii tosin how u tek know all dese things naa
Hmmm
tongue
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin
Chai! On point.
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
sinizia:
This list stuff is getting boring.
I must tell you that this list stuff is getting boring
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by chimerase2: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
ma comments re always harsh so say some pple
i would hv made it 12 wit devilish ones grin
But no make i keep shut up
but tosin which time dem change ur amu to female own eh
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok....am guilty of no 2,3,4,9,10
probably because am the shy type.
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
true cry cry cry cry
i confess
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Fabdedon(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Tell dem cheesy
Re: 10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
no 1 is very true ehn, lol I do it *covers face*

No 2,, I did that today sef loolz

No 7&10 kaii tosin how u tek know all dese things naa
Hmmm
tongue
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Possible? (pic) / Why Are Girls So Heartless? / Signs Your Naija Boyfriend Is Not Serious About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.