Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,016 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (147509 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by misayada: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Please does anyone here have idea of how MC assessment will be?
It also seems like it takes a longer time to get called for the assessment center unlike audit.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ajasa4link: 3:54am On Aug 09, 2015
@spawne please check ur mail, i sent u a pm... I have some questions concerning IARCS AC. Tnx
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
It started here...
Right on this thread...and so i think its only fair and expedient i wrap it up here...
Months ago, i started this process...and sniffed every page on this thread learning from predecessors as i scaled one stage after another.....
Thanks to my predecessors who by innocently typing their struggles have assisted me albeit unknowingly....
Thanks to the guys who stood it out with me...
And All thanks to God...
The wait ehn!......was edgy. But for #BabaGod!
Interviews...check
Medicals...check
Offer letter...check
Now its done and for posterity sake...i join the elders at the hightable to say we came, we saw and we prevailed. ...

To those coming right behind and to those who will stumble on this thread and start their journeys in future years. ....my word for yhu is #YesYouCan!

#EndedWithPraise#....*I saw that phrase used among the first set of folks and i promised myself i would use it*

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by sasha2234: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations Chuks

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ibkadey: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
ednut1:
Onto d nxt stage, dancing skelewu
Please do you still have the kpmg past questions with you if yes please could you send to me ibukunadebimpe@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by abelle036: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello house. I have my PI on mon. Can all who hv bn interviewed tel me d interviewing styles of d partners that interviewed them. Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ukez15(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2015
chuksmarvin:
It started here...
Right on this thread...and so i think its only fair and expedient i wrap it up here...
Months ago, i started this process...and sniffed every page on this thread learning from predecessors as i scaled one stage after another.....
Thanks to my predecessors who by innocently typing their struggles have assisted me albeit unknowingly....
Thanks to the guys who stood it out with me...
And All thanks to God...
The wait ehn!......was edgy. But for #BabaGod!
Interviews...check
Medicals...check
Offer letter...check
Now its done and for posterity sake...i join the elders at the hightable to say we came, we saw and we prevailed. ...

To those coming right behind and to those who will stumble on this thread and start their journeys in future years. ....my word for yhu is #YesYouCan!

#EndedWithPraise#....*I saw that phrase used among the first set of folks and i promised myself i would use it*

congrats chuk

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ukez15(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2015
Does anybody have any ideas on how the process for forensics interviews goes..
i have been searching all over nairaland on topics regarding kpmg and there process...
i have not seen anything concrete so far for forensics...only that they do interviews and not assessments
please anyone with info should post quickly
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Sambest2(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'll will join with #EndedWithPraise come August.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mapist(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
viara:
Is it true that one cannot write d test more than once?

You can...after 6 mths,tho..
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by sanyalai: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
mapist:

You can...after 6 mths,tho..

Mapist pls does this imply that I can write the test now after two years?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Greatmayok: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
obofty:
I have been scheduled for assessment centre (Tax) for July 8th, Please, forward the material to me "abisoyelanre@yahoo.com" . Thanks boss

I will like to get concrete information from you as regards Partner Interview of TRPS Department.
My email is mayokunsamuel@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Jaiyekay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
primusmaximus:

Final interview is about a week or so after assessment centre.. U cud send me a mail concernin the AC info
@primusmaximus... Boss please how could you help me with materials or advice to prepare for AC KPMG. jaiyeolakayode54@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ojas89: 4:23pm On May 01, 2016
Please fellow nairalanders, I rly wanna knw if sm1 wit a 2-1 has an advantage of scalling d AC dan sm1 wt a 1st klass
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adepower: 8:19am On May 10, 2016
hayorbaami:

Thanks bro. See you soon too by God's grace. cheesy
Thank you. TRPS.

Hello hayorbaami, this is Adeola.

I lost your contact on whatsapp, please re add me on 08030621351 and send a message as well.

I sent you a mail but am not sure you still use that mail address.

I was at the tower some weeks ago, hope to see you soon.

Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by amosade30(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by qanda: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Job Test Past Questions and Answers on Q and A App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.