Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146894 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2015
yujaywiz:

If you did well in your AC, you would go straight to medicals and if you pass, offer letter. Else, you would do another one on one with the Head of TRPS and if you pass, medicals and offer letter.

When did you do your PI? I did mine on Mon 23rd, although it didnt go well, I haven't received any mail yet. The partner said my skills and passion is more suited for ITA and the humane thing for him to do would be to switch my application to ITA so that I will continue from there. That could be a polite way of telling me to bug off though.

Still waiting for a mail or something.
I actually did mine yesterday. The mail just said i was successful, they didnt state whether i was "successful enuf"to go straight to medicals
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
sureguy02:
Abeg oooo
Which wan is the next stage after PI for TRPS?
I was told that i would be contacted about the next stage
Please did yhu call them after ur ac success mail or yhu just waited, and how long was it between ur ac and the call for PI?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ElDeeVee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
toonnie:
Please guys, i need information on TRPS AC, will be having mine on Tuesday. Will really appreciate all the help i can get. Thank you
were u in morning or afternoon session TRPS AC yesterday (24th mar)?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ElDeeVee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
sureguy02:

I actually did mine yesterday. The mail just said i was successful, they didnt state whether i was "successful enuf"to go straight to medicals
pls were u in morning or afternoon session yesterday??
I was in morning session and I've not received a feedback yet
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
ElDeeVee:

pls were u in morning or afternoon session yesterday??
I was in morning session and I've not received a feedback yet
I was in the afternoon session. Just chill for some time.

Best wishes
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
chuksmarvin:

Please did yhu call them after ur ac success mail or yhu just waited, and how long was it between ur ac and the call for PI?
I waited. They will contact you in due time

Just 2 weeks between my AC and PI.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ElDeeVee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
sureguy02:

I was in the afternoon session. Just chill for some time.

Best wishes
ok thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hayzhed: 4:09am On Mar 26, 2015
sureguy02:

Badt guy, I sight you ooo... Congrats in advance THE IWE OF OUR GENERATION

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 26, 2015
hayzhed:
Badt guy, I sight you ooo... Congrats in advance THE IWE OF OUR GENERATION

Tu ale Baba!!! Awon ti CITA
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls brothers, I have been sent an invite for KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee scheduled to take place April 1, 2015. Pls I need study materials, u can send them to paulokayim@yahoo.com
God bless you

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2015
OkayimPaul:
Pls brothers, I have been sent an invite for KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee scheduled to take place April 1, 2015. Pls I need study materials, u can send them to paulokayim@yahoo.com
God bless you

Somebody should help me out ooo
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
sureguy02:

Alright thanks.
Also you could give me a hunch on what to expect from the PI from your experience.
Muchas gracias..
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by owolabiza(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
chuksmarvin:

Alright thanks.
Also you could give me a hunch on what to expect from the PI from your experience.
Muchas gracias..
pls kindly help with accessment centre (Audit) materials and tips .please my mail is owolabirosenje@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2015
chuksmarvin:

Alright thanks.
Muchas gracias..
Trust me, PI is far easier than the other stages you have scaled so far.
Just keep your head high. Be confident. And make sure you have solid answers to these two questions:
1. Why KPMG?
2. Why TRPS?
You might want to go with a pen and a jotter because the partner that interviewed me complained abt my lack of writing materials.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
sureguy02:

Tu ale Baba!!!
are you a tout?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
omoteamac:
are you a tout?
Omotea Omoita

Owo meji loke
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
owolabiza:

pls kindly help with accessment centre (Audit) materials and tips .please my mail is owolabirosenje@yahoo.com

Hi Owolabi, have you been scheduled for AC already?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
sureguy02:

Omotea Omoita

Owo meji loke
who do you like this?
Baba werey
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
omoteamac:
who do you like this?
Baba werey

gringringringringrin
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
sureguy02:

Just keep your head high. Be confident. And make sure you have solid answers to these two questions:
1. Why KPMG?
2. Why TRPS?
You might want to go with a pen and a jotter because the partner that interviewed me complained abt my lack of writing materials.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by owolabiza(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
coolbibz:

Hi Owolabi, have you been scheduled for AC already?
not yet..but hoping very soon!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by yujaywiz(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
sureguy02:

1. Why KPMG?
2. Why TRPS?

Please, what did you study? I read computer science and for the life of me I can't seem to come up with a good answer for "Why TRPS"? The answer I gave during PI did not satisfy the partner. I chose TRPS cuz I believe it is mathematical in nature and I love math. The man said they don't do half of the stuff I think they do. Thats what failed me. From that question onwards it was just a downward spiral till we shook goodbye. It was almost like I offended the man before.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
yujaywiz:

Please, what did you study? I read computer science and for the life of me I can't seem to come up with a good answer for "Why TRPS"? The answer I gave during PI did not satisfy the partner. I chose TRPS cuz I believe it is mathematical in nature and I love math. The man said they don't do half of the stuff I think they do. Thats what failed me. From that question onwards it was just a downward spiral till we shook goodbye. It was almost like I offended the man before.

I studied accounting. I also had problems with that question. The partner told me that all the reasons I gave were "emotional" and not convincing enuf. They know how to fault answers
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by SegunMike(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Has anyone been offered a place after P.I (Audit)? And does anyone know when Training may commence, April or May?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by owolabiza(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
so those pi interviewers set get wahala.....its well!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
owolabiza:

not yet..but hoping very soon!!!

Alright. All the best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by yujaywiz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
SegunMike:
Has anyone been offered a place after P.I (Audit)? And does anyone know when Training may commence, April or May?

Training starts by september for everybody. Its about a month or so. Even if you collect your offer letter today, you would have to chill till september.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by SegunMike(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
yujaywiz:

Training starts by september for everybody. Its about a month or so. Even if you collect your offer letter today, you would have to chill till september.

Not really, KPMG recruit all through the year depending on the need, just that the september batch is the major intake where hundreds are absorbed.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by owolabiza(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
coolbibz:

Alright. All the best.
any hint for audit (ac)......I studied statisticsooo,!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
owolabiza:

any hint for audit (ac)......I studied statisticsooo,!!!

Nothing asides what has been written here bro.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
coolbibz:

Nothing asides what has been written here bro.

Pls bro I have search all through but can't find the past questions for Audit Trainee and I'm scheduled for March 1, 2015. Could u pls mail them to paulokayim@yahoo.com?

God bless u Sir
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
yujaywiz:

First, why did you say 'that's what failed you'..have you been contacted that you were not successful? ...if not it can still turn out good.
Please can we have insights to other questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.