Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? (11615 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / 9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2013
signalpower: Guys what made me feel so hurt when i had a breakup, the reason was not because i could not slam her very well in bed, but the reason for leaving me was i could not afford her the good things of life with my meager salary. so she said it can't work, will i continue to hear "E GO BETTER" or eat just be PATIENT WITH ME.
it hurts me when i remember that another Nigga will be shining that PUSSY and she will be screaming all NITE long. because that was he she do scream when i am in action with her.
WHAT a LIFE?
PERFECT SOLUTION: put a gun to your small head....close your big eyes .... now pull the trigger slowly.
#welcome to hell#
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2013
obo_man: @OP...... use hammer to knock ur head 5 times.... it works... U gonna 4get about her instantly...
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2013
Miss Ope:
Hahahahhaha ... I laffed so hard and cracked my ribs.... If sexTing means sexual intercourse ... Then I can't do that now until u marie me... U know why'? Cos am a VirgTin
if i hear.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by LoveAmaka88(f): 9:50pm On May 07, 2013
I usually cry a little, then hit the town. Go out out with friends, spend time with family, and generally surround myself with people who love and appreciate me. Doing things I like: partying, shopping, getting hair done, going to the movies..etc. If it was really serious you might want to consider getting a pet. Rebounding isn't a good idea. You'll just end up screwing up another relationship and deplete your energy further. Why not evaluate what went wrong and take time to improve yourself. When you are ready again, you'll be a complete person.

It hurts and you may feel like a failure, but it's over so you have other opportunities. Whatever you do, don't go back to that situation. It ended for a reason and forcing it will only make you miserable.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2013
Most of the comment that follows every post made me laughed and almost got me distracted
Seriously you guys are wonderful which I guess may be one of the likely solution to your plight
Read comments to issues on nairaland
But you have got to figure out the cause of that break,and apologise especially if the fault is from you so that you will a free mind without a periodical reference(s) to the fault in future
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Ishilove: 10:37pm On May 07, 2013
Try be like me. What I did was cry secretly (I never cry in the open), deleted every single text message from him in my phone and buried myself in different activities that did not give me time to think of him. The nights are always the hardest because you find yourself thinking of him, of the great love you shared and how much you miss him. But the pain will fade away. I promise you it will fade away eventually sad
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by nicago: 11:19pm On May 07, 2013
Coleworld:

So in other words.. You're a HO ? undecided

I also I've been amazed at her posts...Where's decency and her pride as a woman. She tactically listed her 'exploits'...
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by sirwealth(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2013
how i wish i have something to say grin
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by pleasantchi: 11:57pm On May 07, 2013
my dear, i just had a hard one recently. but u c life is so sweet for u to intentionally allow anything bitterthing to come in between. try look some positive minded people to hang around with discuss anything that interests u more like football, wrestling, politics, celebrieties, religion etc , watch good films or read books. just engage ur mind on something positive that attracts ur interest. pay more attention to ur job. n more so pray for d grace to overcome. if i overcame u can.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MissOpe(f): 12:59am On May 08, 2013
money-hungry :

if i hear.
Why do u think it impossible dat I cnt be a VirgTin?
The same question paul asked the pharisee .... When they disbelieved the fact that God can't raise Jesus from the dead
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Xaviers(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2013
NLanders! She just called some minutes ago!... She said she just wanted to say Hi.... η didn't say anyfin again.we kept mute on d phone till she cut off..

Is dat a good sign or a bad one?
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by paulworld(m): 1:33am On May 08, 2013
call her first thing in the morning, and it should be i just want know if you are doing fine and the rest na story
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by noblegas2(m): 5:09am On May 08, 2013
Xavier's:

Or rather ♍y offense.. Of which I'm still perturbed about! ... I think I was too over caring..always calling ,sometimes she claims she was busy or charging her phone..

Girls r rlly confused!2 weeks ago she claimed to love me to death.... Nd now this.. I don't knw whot kinda creatures I date most times

She claimed to love you to death and you believed? Are you a learner
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by dnawah(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2013
Na wa u o!u be new?she dey under somebody d moan,u dey there d belive.if u can't let go take bleach(u no b d 1st)
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by dnawah(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2013
Mindependent: Ok I'll use myself as an example, I recently just got heart broken and in order to not think about it I began to act in ways I normally wouldn't , having ONS, sexting etc. but having a rebound bf is still like having a normal bf only difference is I would be using the person to get over my ex so the person needs to understand that and be cool with it too but in the likely occasion I actually fall in love with them for real since my emotions are all over the place then they move from rebound to real wink
with them?thank God u never drink bleach o!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by majomayo(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2013
nawa o. no be naija peeps dey comment for dis thread again?? the topic and responses sef dey shock me.
I have never been heartbroken before though i have been in and out of a couple of relationships irrespective of who breaks up. Me no dey feel anyhow o. worst is i miss d person highest for like a week but its really no biggies. i dont hate dem after d whole ish.. i just focus on more important things and move on. shikena..
op, no point using another person for the sole purpose of getting over your ex. Thats unfair to the person. You will def see another person that u will like.

c peeps sayin stuffs like ....get drunk, dope up,listen to rap, lock urself up n cry... shocked
ol boi..ub man o. all u need to do is to man up. No be today e dey apn and no be today e go stop. undecided
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by kekerazi(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2013
@Mindependent can you also be my rebound and I'll be yours..ALso going thru the sametin
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MissOpe(f): 10:30am On May 08, 2013
Xavier's:
NLanders! She just called some minutes ago!... She said she just wanted to say Hi.... η didn't say anyfin again.we kept mute on d phone till she cut off..

Simple she's missing u and wants u back
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2013
kekerazi: @Mindependent can you also be my rebound and I'll be yours..ALso going thru the sametin

cool story bro.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by lionphil(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2013
sanniemoe:
No vex o but how old are u? U apparently a learner from your post and comment.woman claim to love u to death and u believe wholeheartedly. U deserve to be slapped by all d cripple in Lagos state. Ode ni bobo yi sha

LOL!! 1000 LIKES. Lol!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by bikinibabe(f): 1:00pm On May 08, 2013
ije chikky: lay on yhur bed,sob continiously,cry like a baby,scream lika toddler,shout like a mad man nd eventually yhu automatically 4get her sharp!sharp! grin
badt guy,BTW, is dah hw u do wen u brk up?? grin
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MznAirA(f): 1:12pm On May 08, 2013
Ok.. Guess this came in handy..... I just got mine last night nd I swear had a bad night and swollen face this morning been trying to get over this but its so hard..... (Back to tears)
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by iffxwelkrested(f): 1:41pm On May 08, 2013
I go shopping cool if I'm broke I just window shop. chikena
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by WackyJ1(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2013
Mz nAirA: Ok.. Guess this came in handy..... I just got mine last night nd I swear had a bad night and swollen face this morning been trying to get over this but its so hard..... (Back to tears)
Awww.. *hugs* guess he sensed you wanted to double date on him
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by obyrich(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
Xavier's:

You guys did not break up in the first place. You had a bitter quarrel and in the heat of the misunderstanding you guys promised each other a breakup. Quote me, you guys will make up sooner than you anticipated. Just chill out and pretend as if nothing is going on. But if you are the one who offended her, be brave enough to call her and apologize. Dont breakup until you've tried your best to make up. No perfect relationship exists anywhere. The girl is feeling the same way you are feeling. What really surprises me is how guys do uncanny things and make great sacrifices to woo a girl, but fail woefully when crises arise in the relationship. Once again, your relationship with her is undergoing trials, now is the time to deploy your number six and crises management skills. You'll be the better for it.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by MznAirA(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2013
WackyJ1:
Awww.. *hugs* guess he sensed you wanted to double date on him
sensed keh He just changed for no reason.... This is my first heart break
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by moneyhungry(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2013
Mz nAirA: Ok.. Guess this came in handy..... I just got mine last night nd I swear had a bad night and swollen face this morning been trying to get over this but its so hard..... (Back to tears)
make me ur rebound!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by miccodb(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2013
LMAO! see drama. abeg go take some shots/bottles with 1 packet of benson
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by princeuzoh: 8:03pm On May 17, 2013
am down right now. in sorrow and in deep pain. shr is gettinf married to another guy, who just registered her in a new shool. she now call the bluff on me.

help pls
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Breakup? by Ukprosper: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / See What This Teenage Nigerian Girls Posted On Facebook (photos) / Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.