Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years (24706 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Nigerian Couple Reunited After 10 Years And Died 24hours Later In Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 07, 2013
Only in America.. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

I haven't watched it but I listened to him on the radio this morning and even then, it was amusing the way he was narrating the story. I'm guessing the video is eve funnier.
You MUST treat yourself, click the link grin grin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
I've just watched this on the BBC and lawwwwd we need an AA-only world news channel grin grin #cryin.

I hear that...

AA's are a different breed of humanoids... grin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that...

AA's are a different breed of humanoids... grin
I swear, I've been laughing so long I then laughed hard when I saw Imran Khan fall off that rising platform. Glad he isn't hurt... But time to fire the security team. This must be the funniest news at 10 ever.

Hmmm, another failing NHS trust.... Boring now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
I swear, I've been laughing so long I then laughed hard when I saw Imran Khan fall off that rising platform. Glad he isn't hurt... But time to fire the security team. This must be the funniest news at 10 ever.

Hmmm, another failing NHS trust.... Boring now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao... The AA guy with the missing tooth is funny as hell... I still don't know how AA's pull off the soulful way they talk and their style of "English-speak" - God bless them... grin grin

Imran Khan looked like the captured Gaddafi after his fall..... grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2013
shymexx:
Imran Khan looked like the captured Gaddafi after his fall..... grin grin grin grin
^^SNAP! LMAO!!!!! Please, I want a transparent conscience... But Pahahaha, the fear was real grin grin grin (#repent FF)

It's the passion in his AA voice. Accompanied with the meticulous detail (aluminium being weak and all). God bless that man, I hope no punk denies him his place in this near happy ending.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 07, 2013
Man its only in the US such strange things happen...10 years?!?!?!
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 07, 2013
Flytefalls:
^^SNAP! LMAO!!!!! Please, I want a transparent conscience... But Pahahaha, the fear was real grin grin grin (#repent FF)

It's the passion in his AA voice. Accompanied with the meticulous detail (aluminium being weak and all). God bless that man, I hope no punk denies him his place in this near happy ending.

grin grin grin grin That's why AA's are my most favourite people in the world....

[size=2pt]I hope your dream(s) of being "the girl with the biggest cake in the world"(your siggy) is now a reality?lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Temismith(f): 11:23pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]Allahu Akbar!!

.seriously,I unconciously repeated.this allah who hack bar with U̶̲̥̅̊.

[/size]
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by promkingzz(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2013
Oh & I tot 4400 was just a movie?hmm
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by lumeneng22: 11:43pm On May 07, 2013
librangyps: So for 10yrs they didn't leave d house? No medical attention, no sneaking out after studying the men's routine, nothing for 10yrs. Their legs were tied for 10yrs. Just WEIRD
.You esk too many quaishin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:44pm On May 07, 2013
ileobatojo:

My dear! Some comments so far have been truly appalling. Some from women for that matter! Bunch of ignorant nincompoops! Hoax? Rubbish? I don't believe it? Release the innocent men and find aliens? Didn't she have legs to run away? NL is truly full of sick weirdos!

Blaming a 14yr old for not running after being kidnapped. So in other words she deserved to be molested repeatedly for 10 yrs?! Lord help us!
Lmaooooooo...dis is hilarious!
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 12:21am On May 08, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin That's why AA's are my most favourite people in the world....

[size=2pt]I hope your dream(s) of being "the girl with the biggest cake in the world"(your siggy) is now a reality?lol.[/size]
Lol, that is not what it says! Mind ya bin'ness tongue lipsrsealed

The meme's have landed grin grin. Competition for Antoine Dodson? ....Not ever! grin
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=charles+ramsey+meme&client=ms-android-orange-unknown&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D4uJUYrqLsyEhQfkq4HYDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 1:49am On May 08, 2013
Flytefalls:

The meme's have landed grin grin. Competition for Antoine Dodson? ....Not ever! grin
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=charles+ramsey+meme&client=ms-android-orange-unknown&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=D4uJUYrqLsyEhQfkq4HYDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=567

Lol! Hide yo wives! Hide yo keee'ds, Hide yo gyurlfrieeends! They be ra*ping people up in here!! Ah! Antoine!

Just watched this Charles Ramsey guy and he is something else!

*apologies for derailing*

God bring healing to those poor young women.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by logonlaredo: 6:11am On May 08, 2013
CRIMINAL MINDS!
lumeneng22: .[quote author=Becacia_Barbie]
Lmaooooooo...dis is hilarious!
make she go watch CRIMINAL MINDS season1-8, she will know HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ these things D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥! Be FƠ̴͡я̲̅ there.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Lilprocess(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2013
Allahu Akbar, With Allah nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Ellylace(f): 7:55am On May 08, 2013
Wasn't surprised wen I saw this on CNN...America is crawling wif dysfunctional minds... :/
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by SAMUELLAR: 8:57am On May 08, 2013
Were is their pictures
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2013
Flytefalls:

[size=2pt]Not minding my bizness till I get a fair shot.[/size] tongue

Lmao at the link... Bwahahahahahahahahaha... But he ain't gat shiiid on my doozy Antoine Dodson...

This pic/the-caption is hysterical!!! grin grin

And this comparison with the oldie at the babershop in "Coming to America" got me ROTFL... grin grin grin Americans are crazy, yo... grin grin

Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by rezzy: 9:36am On May 08, 2013
kross_01: and i still wonder why randsom hve to b paid for kidnap victims in nigeria here, cnt u go teach them how to escape mr smart man? It will do u more good if you can google FRITZL case in 2008 Austria where a man was discovered to hve for 24yrs locked his daughter in the basement while continously havng incestous relationship wit her resulting in 7kids.

Ok sir/ma, i will google it.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by rezzy: 9:40am On May 08, 2013
muscar:

Oh my God, what do you have for brains? Do you even know how appalling those frivolous words are? If I say you are a simpleton,please take that as a compliment.

Please with due respect, anyone who doesn't bear a deep intuitive understanding to discern the inward nature of this situation should kindly take several back seats.

How dismissively ignorant some of you can be! How could you even think 3 teenagers would run away from their famiilies and actually enjoy being molested/ill-treated by an abductor.

Let me give your vacuumed black head something to visualize. Three teenagers in a cold hardware room. The only window is ceiling-high and covered with thick nylon bags. Probably,there is even a surveillance camera in the room to which these inhumane abductors watch in turns. They push in tiny bits of food to them through a small space in a door most likely made of steel.

Dear Michael skullfield,how do you plan on breaking out?

I dont have time for long talk. Mtchewwwwww.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by ibkgab001: 1:09pm On May 08, 2013
Hoax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax
A hoax is a deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as truth.
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by okwele1(f): 3:09pm On May 08, 2013
Lord ve mercy
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 08, 2013
shymexx:

[size=2pt]Not minding my bizness till I get a fair shot.[/size] tongue

Lmao at the link... Bwahahahahahahahahaha... But he ain't gat shiiid on my doozy Antoine Dodson...

And this comparison with the oldie at the babershop in "Coming to America" got me ROTFL... grin grin grin Americans are crazy, yo... grin grin
Hehehe, I love that film! Have u seen the full interview? The white news reporter halted the interview with Charles at that quote. Probably sensed a star being born and decided to swiftly samurai that progression #haterz grin grin

Antoine Dodson .. I get emotional singing that song. A modern classic grin
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
Hehehe, I love that film! Have u seen the full interview? The white news reporter halted the interview with Charles at that quote. Probably sensed a star being born and decides to swiftly samurai that progression #haterz grin grin

Antoine Dodson .. I get emotional singing that song. A modern classic grin

Lmao... I bet the film gassed you to start scheming for your own "Hakim from Zamunda kingdom", alie? grin grin

I've not seen the full interview, just saw bits of it on worldstarhiphop... Can you please post the link? Swiftly samurai , yano - Mr. Ramsey is about to hit it big regardless... The whole thing has gone viral! grin grin

Emotional, huh? I'll buy h-er(is) album for you as a bday gift... grin grin

[size=2pt]Come to the UK thread in the foreign section, I wanna whisper something to you..[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... I bet the film gassed you to start scheming for your own "Hakim from Zamunda kingdom", alie? grin grin

I've not seen the full interview, just saw bits of it on worldstarhiphop... Can you please post the link? Swiftly samurai , yano - Mr. Ramsey is about to hit it big regardless... The whole thing has gone viral! grin grin

Emotional, huh? I'll buy h-er(is) album for you as a bday gift... grin grin

[size=2pt]Come to the UK thread in the foreign section, I wanna whisper something to you..[/size] lipsrsealed
Rofl, every man has his kingdom which can be just as amazing for his "queeeeeen to beeeeee" tongue.

Enjoy grin
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=je0-CxsvnPU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dje0-CxsvnPU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.