Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303053 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
masciano77:
I finished my application on the 18th of October, my application status shows pending interview as at today. And I applied for Financial and Commercial downstream role. Phone interview yet to be scheduled

yungreezy:
Seems they're calling the finance guys. I applied for IT and supply chain. Still under review. Baba God look ur boy side o!

Did you upload any documents during your application? Which, if yes?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tobypills(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Many thanks for your response. Any way to remedy this my regrettable mistake?
bigfrancis21:

Following basic instructions is quite easy but people choose not to. Those upload options, though not necessary, were given there for a reason. Remember it's not just you that's applying. Every graduate in Nigeria wants to work for shell. Hundreds of people are applying, including NYSC applicants still serving. At the end of the day not everybody will be taken. Over 80% of applicants will 'obediently' ignore uploading extra documents to support their case and apply just as every one else - fill out the application, go home, sit down and wait for that automatic job from Shell without wanting to put in a little effort on their own by uploading a CV, cover letter (writing a simple cover letter gives Nigerians headache), transcripts etc. How do you differentiate your applications from the hundreds, if not thousands, of applications they receive? How do you want your application to stand out so that the recruiters on the other end of the computer will notice your application quickly?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tobypills(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
@bigfrancis21, can I get ur contact?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yungreezy: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
I uploaded my cv, degree certificate, nysc cert and my birth cert. With this link u just now I think I'd upload my waec result and my ccna certificate. Would love to upload my transcript but I've been having challenges getting it.
bigfrancis21:

Did you upload any documents during your application? Which, if yes?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigfrancis21: 1:38am On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tobypills(m): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok thanks
bigfrancis21:

You can email me at beaudefrax@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2014
bigfrancis21:

I'm glad you followed advice and everything went very fine with you.
All the best with shell!
Amen. Thanks.
How far with your own application too? U've got d offer?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by passey: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2014
I had my SRD at Eko hotel in Lagos on the 4-5 November, 2014. It was wonderful experience. I must state that Shell's recruitment process is very fair and transparent. There were six of us and Shell staff always encouraged us to do our best stating that all of us could be successful. They provided every support you needed to do well in the SRD. So those who applied should be positive. I will share my experience fully when I get the offer letter which will be soon. NEVER GIVE UP FOR ANY REASON WHATEVER, " To him that is joined with the living, THERE IS HOPE!!!" by t he way, my status still reads " FINAL ASSESSMENT SCHEDULED"

God will bless us with His favour this year!!! Keep on keeping on!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
passey:
I had my SRD at Eko hotel in Lagos on the 4-5 November, 2014. It was wonderful experience. I must state that Shell's recruitment process is very fair and transparent. There were six of us and Shell staff always encouraged us to do our best stating that all of us could be successful. They provided every support you needed to do well in the SRD. So those who applied should be positive. I will share my experience fully when I get the offer letter which will be soon. NEVER GIVE UP FOR ANY REASON WHATEVER, " To him that is joined with the living, THERE IS HOPE!!!" by t he way, my status still reads " FINAL ASSESSMENT SCHEDULED"
I wish u the very best outcome from your SRD. But I will like u to share ur experience now unconditionally. You know that could help someone out there?

Besides, when did u av your phone interview and when did they contact u abt d outcome?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by passey: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
Omaobe:

I wish u the very best outcome from your SRD. But I will like u to share ur experience now unconditionally. You know that could help someone out there?

Besides, when did u av your phone interview and when did they contact u abt d outcome?

Thanks for your wishes, bros, Dont worry I will share every bit of my experience but I prefer to give the whole thing. I want to tell the story of my experience completely, so let the process run its course. No matter what the outcome is I'll share with all you my brothers. After all I got much support from this blessed forum.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Very quiet
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by pauldick: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
me me
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
pauldick:
me me
Lol...wat chu doin??
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kiete(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
passey:

Plz, which did you apply for? was it the recently concluded application or the one for early January?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2014
No one else has bin scheduled?? No results yet??
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Icecreambitter:
No one else has bin scheduled?? No results yet??
Omo, na waiting mode we dey now. I contacted them this morning and their response was that they are still reviewing my application and the interview performance. They promised to contact me as soon as the result is ready. May God help.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Omaobe:

Omo, na waiting mode we dey now. I contacted them this morning and their response was that they are still reviewing my application and the interview performance. They promised to contact me as soon as the result is ready. May God help.

Amen.....well u don do interview na, it is well
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by doziej84: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is this shell application still open?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
doziej84:

Is this shell application still open?
Check dier site..buh I dnt tink so
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Any news update?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omaobe:
Any news update?
Nah
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Shell wah ya say
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by cc150615(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2014
I heard they've started scheduling some technical applicants too for phone interview so go check ur application status, mine is still under review too tho
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by lawrence1990: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
masciano77:
I finished my application on the 18th of October, my application status shows pending interview as at today. And I applied for Financial and Commercial downstream role. Phone interview yet to be scheduled

did they send u mail for the pending interview? I'm yt to receive any mail since 'Oct 25th application under consideration mail'
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masciano77: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
No they didn’t. I checked my application status on https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=698302.
And my application status still shows pending interview since October 18th and am yet to be scheduled for an interview.
lawrence1990:

did they send u mail for the pending interview? I'm yt to receive any mail since 'Oct 25th application under consideration mail'
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2014
My status is still 'Completed Interview' since October 31, 2014. Any other person with d same experience? Does it take long like dis b4 one is contacted about d outcome of d interview. My interviewer told me dey wud get back to me within d next 10 days, but yet to hear anyfin after more than a month. May God assist!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by passey: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Omaobe:
My status is still 'Completed Interview' since October 31, 2014. Any other person with d same experience? Does it take long like dis b4 one is contacted about d outcome of d interview. My interviewer told me dey wud get back to me within d next 10 days, but yet to hear anyfin after more than a month. May God assist!
yes, it takes time after the interview.HR job is tough and takes time to schedule events. we still dey wait but no wahala as long as one is not regreted. just keep the hope high. God be with us!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
passey:
yes, it takes time after the interview.HR job is tough and takes time to schedule events. we still dey wait but no wahala as long as one is not regreted. just keep the hope high. God be with us!
Ok. Thanks a bunch. But please, how long did it take b4 u were invited for SRD after your phone interview?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by passey: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omaobe:

Ok. Thanks a bunch. But please, how long did it take b4 u were invited for SRD after your phone interview?
phone interview was 3rd sept and srd was early nov. 14. my colleague at d srd got his med. invite bt am yet to get and mine wll soon come. so be positive cos its God that controls all thngs. all the very best and peace!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Omaobe: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
passey:
phone interview was 3rd sept and srd was early nov. 14. my colleague at d srd got his med. invite bt am yet to get and mine wll soon come. so be positive cos its God that controls all thngs. all the very best and peace!
Thanks for that. Fingers crossed.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Icecreambitter: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Omaobe:

Pls can I av dier contact??

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.