Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (44842 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women / Ladies, Are Older Men Much Better In Relationships Than Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Not really economic reasons per se. But it's about managing your finances and finding cheaper options to increase your savings. The end game is always going to be what you're going to get out of it, on the long run. And if the cheaper option is offering the same services with more experience and less stress - then it's better to go for that as a bachelor.

There are many other things to invest in than overspending on what adds no value whatsoever to your life.
Hey, I'm just trying to change the game. grin

You have a point there. Spending hundred of GBP/month on romantic dates in this economy, isn't too prudent.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by ozoemeka(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=ShyM-X][/quote]

Older establi$hed ladies reading this, check my pic out and hit me up! wink
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by billios: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
The fear of the Lord is the
beginning of wisdom..

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by traffickz(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have been eyeing one lately and tomorrow morning am gonna make my move. She is so SUITABLE for my kind of TASTE.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by farem: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
The MAIN REASON is not far from what makes a BABY HE-GOAT to want to sleep with it's MOTHER or its mothers' mates!
No matter what the devil or the world system has padded it, it remain animalistic. It's therefore leads into ABYSS, It's ABYSSmal!

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by alphaconde(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
I naturally and unintentionally fall in love with older women. The least I have gotten was an age mate. Well my reason may just be unexplainable. I don't just like the way young girls carry themselves. I look forward to marrying an older person. Am sure of my happiness in this way.

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by aaidel(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
i think maturity would be the biggest factor followed by they dont feel the need to constantly ask you where youve been and such
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
yea me too....not 4d money....
Gud... I thought I was wierd. I hav neva dated a girl younger than me. Jxt my nature nd nt 4 money reasons.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Hehehehe. Egba's gatts the juice! However, they need the Ijebu for the money! tongue tongue

Damn! I need to put Pastor Offering on speed dial, my cheeky Egbalious girlie. tongue tongue lipsrsealed

MLK gatts the dream, just trying to emulate him. lipsrsealed

Mon français est terrible, mais je vais utiliser l'Internet pour traduire tout ce que je veux écrire. J'espère juste que vous serez en mesure de comprendre. grin grin Comment allez-vous? J'étais crevé hier.
Must you reply everything ni Ahn ahn... I don tire joor..
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by teemoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Loooovely topic mehn!!! I always used to feel bad everytime I looked at the hot married women in my office....*...sometimes I just imagine them nak*d and other nasty stuff......*...this thread has made me feel beta...

I notice that older ladies are curious as to how the younger guys can make their body feel....I guess curiosity will kill the cat...(No pun intended)
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
lynpetra: Nice thread.Some young guys get experience oooo.Met one young dude and.... grin grin ;DAfter making him feel like a kid,he decided to teach me a lesson I don't wanna forget. lipsrsealed

I'm glad you've been taught this sought of lesson. Can't forget your last response w.r.t. my comment and the things you said on that particular thread in general.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Les: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
farem: The MAIN REASON is not far from what makes a BABY HE-GOAT to want to sleep with it's MOTHER or its mothers' mates!
No matter what the devil or the world system has padded it, it remain animalistic. It's therefore BABYS ABYSSmal!
close mouth abeg!! I hate it wen am interested in something and unrealistic ppl gets included. I wonder who u are comparing to a he-goat here. Maybe you are one hiding behind ur keypad, pls go back to d bush and eat grasses.. May muslims not read ur comments, gosh, so daft!!!
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
I am 25(M)now, I attended high school in Nigeria, and I will tell you that I used to mess around this girl called Rachel when I was in SS1, she was in SS3. she picks me up from home cos I can't drive then. Honestly older ladies are the best...3 to 4 years older than you....Maneee them plenty here for Yankee. Some you go see like this, you go want die. Single ladies wey dey take care of them body like say na Gold. Enough...I still dey eye my single boss lady(31) sha! Some you go see like this na wow u go just talk....na so so look u go dey look. Summer is here now...Bikini and office Hotness at its finest!.

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by bigiyaro(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mr Op the first n last real reason why younger guys date older women is MONEY. Period.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Guy look at that mouth with that signature. Have you no shame?
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
UncleDumo: I am 25(M)now, I attended high school in Nigeria, and I will tell you that I used to mess around this girl called Rachel when I was in SS1, she was in SS3. she picks me up from home cos I can't drive then. Honestly older ladies are the best...3 to 4 years older than you....Maneee them plenty here for Yankee. Some you go see like this, you go want die. Single ladies wey dey take care of them body like say na Gold. Enough...I still dey eye my single boss lady(31) sha! Some you go see like this na wow u go just talk....na so so look u go dey look. Summer is here now...Bikini and office Hotness at its finest!.

Are u based in California?
So u started dating older ladies, since secondary school cheesy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
siobahn:

Some guys are miles ahead of their age hence it's no surprise they date older women. However, I think there should be a cap to it. 2-3 yrs older is ok, anything from 5yrs above is just unacceptable. So OP should add that to his list

Op has his list. I suppose you stick to your own.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by badmeat(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Otula some thing!gigolo tinz cheesy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Ryda(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
To conclusion...any aunty wey we see for road na to chike her ba? grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by kolamilan(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
noted.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by chuksoyo21(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
This thread is quite timely. On a serious note i luv older ladies. They are more experiend, mature, romantic and understands feelings alot.

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Pvin: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Where is our morals again? Sex out of wedlock is now a norm in our society. Doom smelling and Evil more pronouncing.

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by majalisa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
and cos...na old firewood dey catch fire pass shocked
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by fubbyy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why are girls running away from this thread? Or is this thread making them feel bad?

@ topic,the funny thing is that people who don't want older woman are the ones older women follow, the ones looking for them hardly get

I've once opened a thread about how older woman flock around me all my life, I've had my share in sugar mummies, now am looking for small girls(18 - 19) to know how they taste
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by gulfer: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl: agbaya tins tongue grin
One day, you will become agbaya too and need the virility of the young men.

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Are u based in California?
So u started dating older ladies, since secondary school cheesy

Nooooo I haven't dated older ladies after Rachel oooo, I am just saying they are nice and good looking. When I say older...NOT more than 4 years older than me oooo. I mean Rachel was 18 then, while I was 16. We match because my thinking don pass 16 year old. na 20yr old my mind been dey sef. But all the same when men gets older, they look for younger women...lol. But as a young Prince, you no need all this small small girls to come spoil your freshness, I mean u never begin receive those confusing eye ball staring that makes blood run faster in ur vains na make. I am telling you, even my Wellsfargo bank branch manager. I am being real with me. I like matured ladies wey dey look good and hot well well, but I never talk to any because of my personality. My girlfriend is 22, and I am not ready to break her heart for anybody...So make we leave am there...lol.

P.S. I live in Texas, and yeah it is hot but not as Hell, because that one na another level.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ UncleDumo: Good to know that u stay in Texas. The heat must be excruciating.

"I am telling you, even my Wellsfargo bank branch manager". The funny thing is that I also bank with them; their ladies are kinda hot too.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by KayEnn(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ever since, I've always found myself dating older ladies. It's not as if it's a lifestyle...I get to meet a babe that catches my attention, I tell her how much I fancy her then we start getting involved and later get to know she's older. That's the way it has been. To crown it all, I'm married to one of the best women on earth. She's such a beauty to behold. She was being sent by God to me. We've been married for three years now and it has been wonderful though we have challenges every marriage has. For those of you who'd wanna rant that I married her cos of money, when did it become a norm that older ladies must be rich? Before we tied the knot, I was way too richer than she was and that is if she was rich at al but now, my money is hers and we're so happy together wif our loving daughter. N/B: she's 12 years older but if we dun tell you, you'll never know. Peeps call her Omotola's twin sis cos the resemblance is much. What a lucky dude I am

3 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Chregor(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Me lik'am, i mean the thread. See how young ladies dey skim over pages,frowning, fret to leave a word. It's like this thread was meant for me. The truth is dat, my adrenaline runs high with babes slightly older than with my peers, let alone with less-aged. Sometimes i try not to agree or give in to my feelings. It's kinda scary.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Men are confessing cheesy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=ShyM-X][/quote]point of correction Sophocles wrote oedipus not Socrates.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by brosdoncome(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Decryptor: No.2 is primarily the reason i date older women. I'm in a relationship with one who works in PZ @ Lagos. Wheneva she is in dire need of "the thing", she books a flight for me from Abuja and we rock for about a week while her ovulation lasts grin. What surprises me till today is how sweet and tight her "tunnel" is even at the age of 38 shocked

I think I knw dat same lady cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.