Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (26792 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Jhulyan(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
cunninglingus
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Austinio: 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
Simply and sincere gift nd it must come from ur heart
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin
love that

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 08, 2013
sanitation of nairaland in progress. op should think deeply and be creative, trust me he will surely find a unique gift. but if its a short cut,alternatively he should give her quality knacking and above all ' belle'.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by p2t2r(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2013
Please what is this rich girl number.....[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 08, 2013
Why not contact a versatile artist to Paint a priceless/timeless potraiture of her?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2013
seedord247:

What kind of gift do you want? tongue

Something simple ,I am already rich tongue
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 08, 2013
money-hungry :

^^^ i lorv u.

Because I am rich? sad
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2013
dusty84:
pls dont blow ur trumphet cos i knw d rich ones rarely talk... lipsrsealed

Have you ever seen me talk? The day I will feed your whole village then you will know I am rich! cheesy
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2013
Pipsland78:
How rich are you? I'm equally very rich and I find it very difficult dating ladies from poor backgrounds.

I am among the elites of my country ,is that enough? After the president family. .. grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rexsul: 8:01pm On May 08, 2013
Wow! Av been very bussy 2dae, neva knew ds topic makes front page...tnx mod. @ ol tnx alot 4 ur advise am rili gr8fl. Jst cnt afford luzn her lipsrsealed
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by topmostg: 8:31pm On May 08, 2013
Jccy: Ok nw, if u wan kun send messg u go see rules ad regulatns,2 tell u (wATch IT )
i swear, that crap dey annoy me pass anything...
But mods, maka why na? Rules and regulation my a^$$...
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Sarcasm01: 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
Hello bross..... May be u shld buy her both Pant and Coomu
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by jimino(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
tank u mr op, i hd similar problem 2 d only difference is dat my gal didnt asked 4 gift. I jst wana give her surprise gift
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Ifecoded(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2013
Rexsul: She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
Buy her My Oga at the top T-shirt like 1 dozen grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by rosety: 8:52pm On May 08, 2013
ozor1: re u a learner? is it in nigeria where girls take flowers for grass?

For those who don't know, there are ladies of class and orientation that know and appreciate the value and thought attached to the presentation of gifts like flowers, art, poetry and the likes. If you don't know that, do not assume they don't exist. After all, I'm not out of a job yet.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Goldenheart(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her a mirror wrapped in a beautiful robe.

Leave her a note saying

"in it lies the most beautiful lady in the world"

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am among the elites of my country ,is that enough? After the president family. .. grin
Ok...so does that mean we can hook up? I really like going on vac and wouldnt mind visiting Kenya this year. I'm very serious here.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2013
Make her your wife grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by nke001: 9:46pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Have you ever seen me talk? The day I will feed your whole village then you will know I am rich! cheesy
<unquote></unquote>
Just broke rulez 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 .
@op, just[b] prepare any jungle food[/b] for her and a looped 1daful adventures shall be added unto it.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by kambo(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2013
buy her a doormat with ur name on it (knitted/woven/inscribed).
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Opekete: 10:55pm On May 08, 2013
:oQuickly send me her number to help you confirm what she like as a gift
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Iamoilprince(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I'v been stalking you on nairaland for ages...Am jst craxz abt u. I dnt know of u, but I believe in luv. Ur perfume makes me want to have you the more. Please be my Annie let me be ur tuface. If loving you is Boko Haram let me be ths Abu luv. If loving u is a Bomb let me be the sucide bomber. I want to be ur Maga.

A prophet once told me dat I will marry a rich girl. I tink I'v found her.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Sirdayor(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2013
ultimately, give her your heart, your genuine love.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
Take her to a local joint in ur village.buy 404 for her i.e Dog meat with Alamo biters
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her indomie! undecided
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rolex419(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
rich kpako
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by bjack02(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2013
Bible
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 08, 2013
rokiatu:

Be creative or are you not romantic or creative?

Handmade gifts are often better than expensive gifts.

Also, u can sing "love songs" to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.