Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (26791 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 09, 2013
rosety: Have you thought of a lovely rose bouquet? I deliver those all the time to "rich" and classy chicks and I see the effects. One guy from Texas had me deliver to his babe in Abuja. If you see the excitement on this lady's face, dude! I was so pleased I almost gave the guy his cash back!
aww.so sweet.my man stays in seattle.can u get him to send on for me thru u?I'm in rivers state.
PS.I wonder why our nigerian men think we don't appreciate flowers.
Me for one I do
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 09, 2013
Iamoilprince:

I'v been stalking you on nairaland for ages...Am jst craxz abt u. I dnt know of u, but I believe in luv. Ur perfume makes me want to have you the more. Please be my Annie let me be ur tuface. If loving you is Boko Haram let me be ths Abu luv. If loving u is a Bomb let me be the sucide bomber. I want to be ur Maga.

A prophet once told me dat I will marry a rich girl. I tink I'v found her.
dude u crazie.u know that,right?lol

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by tamarabu(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Abiscos flower will do ;DAbiscos flower will do
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Johandel(m): 2:11am On May 09, 2013
kulyie: i wonder what makes you think the most important thing a lady wants is sex.why dont you give her anything you can afford,if she loves you,she'll appreciate it.sometimes little things given from the heart matters.not necessarily the most expensive things.if i were in your lady's shoes.a thing simple as wine,a drawing of me,like an art work mean much more than something so expensive and please erase it from your mind that every girl wants sex.jeez.msheww
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Princessmel(f): 2:32am On May 09, 2013
True love, massive bouquet of velvet roses,box of white heart chocolates, and a poem expressing your love for her smiley I know if any guy got me this it would mean more than the most expensive gift on earth , what can I say I'm a natural romantic smiley, shame Nigerian guys aren't undecided cry
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Giftdavids(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2013
Buy her guguru n epa packaged in a chocolate box and she'll appreciate you for your sense of humour.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Giftdavids(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2013
Princessmel: True love, massive bouquet of velvet roses,box of white heart chocolates, and a poem expressing your love for her smiley I know if any guy got me this it would mean more than the most expensive gift on earth , what can I say I'm a natural romantic smiley, shame Nigerian guys aren't undecided cry
aaaw
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Lumic(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2013
Love

Download NEW MUSIC:Tonight_arkin http:///RRL66usHiC @arkinow
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Giftdavids(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2013
lorretta u: dude u crazie.u know that,right?lol
cheesy
lorretta u: dude u crazie.u know that,right?lol
lafwtmb... Love poems av been degraded sha.. Annie n tuface ko GEJ and Patience ni!!
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 09, 2013
Pipsland78:
How rich are you? I'm equally very rich and I find it very difficult dating ladies from poor backgrounds.
lwkmd!!i beg stp wyning d gurl

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 09, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Give her a ticket to DUBAI
smh!!!did d guy say hez gurl is a buisness woman ni??

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dust144(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2013
Give her niddles and thread they never have but needs it
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2013
Harbosede02: lwkmd!!i beg stp wyning d gurl
I dont joke with such things...
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by trolling(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2013
kulyie: i wonder what makes you think the most important thing a lady wants is sex.why dont you give her anything you can afford,if she loves you,she'll appreciate it.sometimes little things given from the heart matters.not necessarily the most expensive things.if i were in your lady's shoes.a thing simple as wine,a drawing of me,like an art work mean much more than something so expensive and please erase it from your mind that every girl wants sex.jeez.msheww
true dat expensive gift comes in littls packages
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by arizona145(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2013
I wonder the kind of ppl we have here. Why do we find it rather difficult to give candid advice to the needy? Instead we go about telling him to buy condom buy this buy that. Its unfair N/landers.

Bros if u can afford it just have her drawn by a good artist. She will so much appreciate it.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On May 09, 2013
Oko toh badt! As in, use ya blokos scatter her arena. Trust me,if ur kekaiscene techniques dey release her demons, she go glue for life. wink cheesy
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 09, 2013
Leranzo: Hmmmmmmmmm

What?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2013
Be original and creative.Creativity is key to impress any rich girl..,from personalizing her name or pet name on whatsover(shoes,umbrella,handbag,if its a watch,neckless e.t.c,you can go to a special personalizing gift shop,they wil do it for you),you get the idea?OR take one of her pictures(dnt let her know)give to a fine artist to draw out exactly how she looks....Make your own gift card in form of a certificate(just write whats on your mind,or what you think about her,be creative)then add a pet(a puppy not local one)then you can also decorate the puppy(not neccesary)...Or if you are very close to the extent that you have access to her room,just find a day that she will be out for hours,you can decorate her room, pick a good setting,pink color setting is not bad(just think abeg,be creative)but do according to your pocket o......
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2013
Or beta stil if you no sabi watin to do,buy ALOMO...,
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmm.Chocolate is another one,special one...But 9ja babes even no the usefulness of chocolate?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 09, 2013
Hmmm.Chocolate is another one,special one...But 9ja babes even know the usefulness of chocolate?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 09, 2013
Giftdavids: Buy her guguru n epa packaged in a chocolate box and she'll appreciate you for your sense of humour.
hahahahahaha,u no go kill me with laugh o.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 09, 2013
profjustine: Take her to a local joint in ur village.buy 404 for her i.e Dog meat with Alamo biters
hahahaha,akwa ibom ado ok
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by rosety: 12:58pm On May 09, 2013
lorretta u: aww.so sweet.my man stays in seattle.can u get him to send on for me thru u?I'm in rivers state.
PS.I wonder why our nigerian men think we don't appreciate flowers.
Me for one I do

It's always comforting to read post from people like you. We deliver to florists and events decorators nationwide, so we can get it to you. Do you need me to "market" my services to your guy? Maybe you could try subtle hints too. If that don't work, DEMAND!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by slevin1(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2013
Take a moment and listen to Luther Vandross's "Buy me a rose". U'll understand.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by MANOSUB(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2013
Buy her a touchlight phone and tell her you want her to experience the joy of using a fast speed phone. Who knows, whenever she on the touchlight, she sees you
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by alemunile: 9:22pm On May 10, 2013
so what happen when someone else comes and get her blackberry touch?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by alemunile: 9:27pm On May 10, 2013
unconditional love is the best gift u can give anyone that u love. is priceless. let u know they got your back
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by akanbiolawale(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2013
Rexsul: hmmmm undecided
Buy her undies nd make sure with ur own hands u remove d old 1s nd wear the new 1s on her gently,slowly nd romantically. She won't 4get that foreva or in a hurry. Try it
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by princeuzoh: 7:32pm On May 17, 2013
I would lik to experirnce dating a rich girl. am tall, handsome, intelligent, early thirty. contact: inbox me, if u want us to date. serious n futuristic ones pls.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ayymah(f): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
U dnt hav to get ha smtin expensiv or flashy.smtin very simple z enof no matter hw small it z jst try it first & c wat hapns. I asure u dat it myt b d most special gift she hav neva had b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.