Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" (12620 Views)

I Helped Steve Jobs Create The Mac — Bill Gates / "internet Explorer Users Are Less Intelligent" Scientific Study Shows / About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by ibietela2(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg which kind 22 commandments be this?? Bi.as mod i posted this thing first with the complete post.. He said android and ios users are frustrated
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2013
Those passing with android please read the full post here www.nairaland.com/1283121/re-frustrated-android-users-bill, he never said Ipad users he said android and ios users.
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by thoniann(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
Can iPad do yahoo yahoo better than my nokia asha?
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by ibietela2(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I use CloudOn for my office documents and it is a free app for the iPad. So, he should park well.

My mentor is just marketing, he included android and ios users
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by otumfour(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2013
BILL GATES! ur my man and all but, an iPad is in a class of its own when it comes to the tablets market, what people don't get is.......Apple products are not just abt the hardware mann, the firmware is the kukulas of the matter and iOS is just easy and fluid to use.....

Apps on the iPad jus run perfect, no lag and damnit, do they jus work well.
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 08, 2013
The fact is, most people saying trash about iPad don't have one. Why condemn something you don't know anything about?
How many of you guys screaming Microsoft do purchase original software? Apple make sure you buy everything which most Nigerians detaste. Get yourself the most amazing device on earth and stay happy.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by str8talk1: 6:53am On May 09, 2013
I've neva bn a fan of BB or Android powered iPads due to dia limitations.
I'm a fan of Windows powered iPad/tablet PC.
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by Mustay(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2013
Bill is leveraging on the commonality of MS office - nice business tactics; highlight the weaknesses of your competitors and work on it!
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by Mustay(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2013
Bill is leveraging on the commonality of MS office - nice business tactics; highlight the weaknesses of your competitors and work on it!

Moreover, most tablets have keyboard accessories but nice intervention all the same. Pity Apple's founder is late.
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by barbarahambly(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2013
You are right android is best in comparison to other mobile application i am also use it.....

Thanks
barbara
Re: Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 09, 2013
Jeezyy: u no know say ipad5 don comot?
oh really!!!?? Well , na ipad8 I dey wait for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's University Responsible For 55% Total Internet Traffic In Nigeria! / Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Wiring Circuit Diagram For Inverter, Grid And Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.