Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

14 Things To Keep In Mind When You Bump Into Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things To Keep In Mind When You Bump Into Your Ex (830 Views)

14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / 14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love / I Bump Into This Guy All The Time At My School Hall Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Things To Keep In Mind When You Bump Into Your Ex by infopreneurqwin(f): 1:25am On May 08, 2013
Running into an ex is not the best feeling in the world.! It is always an overwhelming moment, and definitely emotional too. You could still be in love with them, or even hate their guts.

But no matter how you feel about them, running into an ex will always leave you with awkward moments, nostalgia, and hopes of second chances or hopes of strangling their throat.
The worst part about bumping into an ex unexpectedly *unless you have no feelings for them whatsoever* is the anxiety it brings with it.

Your heart starts pounding so hard you have a hard time hearing yourself.
Read more on http://www.it-wab.com/2013/05/14-things-to-keep-in-mind-when-you-bump.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

So Confused On The Next Step To Take On My Marriage Plans...pls Advice / Cry Of A Lonely Heart / Marriage Questions From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.