Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? (2458 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Common sense should prevail here, i mean why would any sane husband take the wifey to a joint?!

Bruv don't act like u've never taken ur missus to 'Tomi's Kitchen' for Deptford before or 'Aso Rock' grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

treetop, a responsible man wont be caught dead in a joint frequented by truck drivers and pot-bellied construction workers.

There are classy joints in Lagos where you can take her to eat some pepper soup, mingle with the boys while we watch Arsenal Vs AC Milan.
i agree
this is also an excuse to show off your woman
and her passion for football lol
cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop make sure she goes in her Arsenal jersey preferably one engraved in your name. grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2009
chamotex:

Bruv don't act like u've never taken ur missus to 'Tomi's Kitchen' for Deptford before or 'Aso Rock' grin

Missus home cooking will stand up tall to Tomi's kitchen or Aso Rock! grin cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Depends on where you're talking about. I hear there are some classy joints in Lagos now. Its fun to be honest . . . going out with the boys taking her with you says a lot about how important she is to you.

What would you be doing around that time? sleeping?

Of course. I've been doing that for like ever.

Anyways, I don't mind going dancing all night. tongue

~Sissy~:

so in ur own words, wots a fun sunny evening to u is like tongue

Seriously I don't have a clue. But drinking peppersoup is out of it.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by DeReloaded: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2009
I thin k you mean Chelsea jersey  grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Treetop make sure she goes in her Arsenal jersey preferably one engraved in your name.  grin
while your mates wives are texting them
to ask when they are coming home from
watching the game cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by DeReloaded: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2009
stilly dancing? That will be the day tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2009
DeReloaded:

I thin k you mean Chelsea jersey  grin

For where? No be the same house we go enter.  grin

Treetop20:

while your mates wives are texting them
to ask when they are coming home from
watching the game cheesy

My brother, i tell you your woman will worship you forever. When next you go out alone with the boys she will be confident her man is safe and not playing pranks.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Hesperus(m): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2009
@ topic, of course I would. I mean, why not?

Infact, I dont think I can be with a girl who wouldnt like going with me. Life with her would just get too boring.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2009
Hesperus:

@ topic, of course I would. I mean, why not?

Infact, I dont think I can be with a girl who wouldnt like going with me. Life with her would just get too boring.

I hope we are talking about classy joints here? undecided
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Missus home cooking will stand up tall to Tomi's kitchen or Aso Rock! grin cheesy
brov you sound like you'd have your woman
cooking all day long even when she wants to eat out
you go " get into the kitchen"! lol
cheesy

davidylan:

For where? No be the same house we go enter.  grin

My brother, i tell you your woman will worship you forever. When next you go out alone with the boys she will be confident her man is safe and not playing pranks.
yes you have to let her know her place
always.
cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 13, 2009
DeReloaded:

stilly dancing? That will be the day tongue

You should see me dancing makossa. cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

cheesy

Brash still practise slavery grin cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2009
why shld missus be cooking everyday like a chef? Once in a while surprise her with a cracking dinner or enjoy a night out. Even Obama takes his wife to dinner on fridays . . . perfect example for the fellas.
Nigerian women arent used to it though, they'd rather stay home and breastfeed.  tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

why shld missus be cooking everyday like a chef? Once in a while surprise her with a cracking dinner or enjoy a night out. Even Obama takes his wife to dinner on fridays . . . perfect example for the fellas.
Nigerian women arent used to it though, they'd rather stay home and breastfeed.  tongue
says who?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Not the women in my life sha. cool
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:39am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

cheesy

Nah you getting it twisted geezer!

I spend more time in the kitchen whipping up the tasties, so my woman is kosher and delightful!

And we do eating out at perfect timing
smiley
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Hesperus(m): 12:39am On Mar 13, 2009
tope2000:

I hope we are talking about classy joints here? undecided

Of course now, she is my Queen and I treat her like royalty!  grin

I leave d noisy, smoky, razz joints strictly for me and d boys.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2009
tope2000:

Brash still practise slavery grin cheesy

I aint primitive!
smiley
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah you getting it twisted geezer!

I spend more time in the kitchen whipping up the tasties, so my woman is kosher and delightful!

And we do eating out at perfect timing
smiley
good for you brov
good women are meant to be pampered

stillwater:

You should see me dancing makossa. cheesy
i thought it was "do me"? cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

i thought it was "do me"? cheesy

Naa I specifically said I don't like it. cheesy Makossa rocks. cool
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:44am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

I aint primitive!
smiley

i know darl. . . . just messing wit ya grin

Hesperus:

Of course now, she is my Queen and I treat her like royalty!  grin

I leave d noisy, smoky, razz joints strictly for me and d boys.

Awwwwwwwww. . . . op u guys are learning tongue grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

Naa I specifically said I don't like it. cheesy Makossa rocks. cool

you dont have any behind so how do you do it? grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

you dont have any behind so how do you do it?  grin

She doesn't have to use her behind all the time . . . . the attackers can compensate if she knows how to hit it.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

you dont have any behind so how do you do it?  grin

Makossa is about moving the waist abeg. You don't need behind to do that. angry grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

Makossa is about moving the waist abeg. You don't need behind to do that. angry grin

Why do we guys dance to something we dont understand? . . . . .for all we know he might cussing women tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

Well if you dont have a behind i hope you can compensate with a frontal assault that we can oogle while you dance? grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:56am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Well if you dont have a behind i hope you can compensate with a [b]frontal assault [/b]that we can oogle while you dance? grin
actually that is only thing that will be moving
whilst she is "winding" her waist lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Well if you dont have a behind i hope you can compensate with a frontal assault that we can oogle while you dance?  grin

Who are the "we's"? . . . . . . . . . . I hope you are not looking to "Gang-assault" her cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2009
when i say "we" i didnt include you chamo. cheesy Purge your mind.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2009
You guys are not serious o.

davidylan:

Well if you dont have a behind i hope you can compensate with a frontal assault that we can oogle while you dance?  grin

Why must I be oogled? It's all about having a good time and not giving pleasure to men. angry Leave me and my waist.

tope2000:

Why do we guys dance to something we dont understand?  . . . . .for all we know he might cussing women tongue

They are not cussing. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Immediate Brother Or Your Wife Which One Do You Prefer Most? / . / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.