Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? (2452 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrsSiena1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
i was just wondering
Guys that r married will u take yr wife to a joint u know a place where u cool off after work, where u take one or two bottles of drinks n peppersoup.

Guys that r single that visits joints now will u do same with your wife when u r married?

Wives in d house will u go with yr hubby to joints?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by bigfather(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2008
No big deal, even when she was pregnant. I take her to joints on her request.
So far you do not have any other motives .
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by simplysmat(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2009
I'm not married,not even almost, but I can safely assume there's nothing wrong with it. A married couple SHOULD go out to fun places once in a while and a joint is not such a bad place to be at. Especially when you're with the wife or husband.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by rhufffryda(m): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
I will be seen next to my wife anywhere even in 'iya shakirat buka" if my wife decides to eat there. I heard pregnant women get unusual cravings for wierd foods at all times. Looking forward to that.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by ariblaze(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
of course yes

its good to allow the misuses know that you dont go else where ogling women
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by mrsb(f): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
As a wife, I like going occasionally - just often enough to feel included but it does get pretty boring after a while. I think if you never take your wife, thats when she'll want to go!

"women are made to be loved, not understood"

wink
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by JinKazama(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
[size=13pt]Get Paid to read your email and click on adverts![/size]
Click Here to sign up http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi

DonkeyMails is my favourite paid to read email sites. They pay you for reading advertisments they send to your email, and they pay you for clicking on advertisments on their website on the Paid to Click (PTC Section). They have many forms of payment including paypal, alertpay, wire transfer, among others. They have reliably been paying their hundreds of thousands of members for reading emails, clicking on links, signing up for sites, and promoting their paid to promote (PTP) pages for years now. They also both have excellent, multi-level referral systems. Once you learn how to use these sites, you should be able to reach the low $1 payout at both every month even without referrals. Another nice thing about donkeymails is that they welcome users from all over the world -- no discrimination here!

Click Here to sign up http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Keegan: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
O’ yes, after all we are best of friends.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Amigoz(f): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Im guessing a joint is a eatery

so y not?

or is there something else that goes on there?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
y not
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Kini Big Deal?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
chamotex:

Kini Big Deal?

i knw! aint nothing wrong w/ it afterall who doesnt like pepper soup and beer on a sunny evening tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

i knw! aint nothing wrong w/ it afterall who doesnt like pepper soup and beer on a sunny evening tongue

Perfecto!!!
Are you the female version of me?? undecided undecided weird
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2009
chamotex:

Perfecto!!!
Are you the female version of me?? undecided undecided weird

more like ur separated twin at birth! grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2009
Topic

No
tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 12:08am On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

No
tongue

Y? r u a member of deeper life tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

Lol . . . i think so tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by chamotex(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

Crackles's got a drinking problem, so he's just being honest.
Doctor told him to check into rehab grin grin grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

Nah

SYNAGOGUE
! tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:13am On Mar 13, 2009
a place filled with drunk men
messing about chatting shit? No i won't
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2009
Sorry drinking peppersoup is not my idea of having a fun time.
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

really?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by DeReloaded: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

yea seriously. rowdy men yarning dust
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

na wa o . . . this girl needs some life.  grin
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

really?

Yeah.
davidylan:

na wa o . . . this girl needs some life.  grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If you want to drink peppersoup with your buddies, drink it. But count me out!!!
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

Depends on where you're talking about. I hear there are some classy joints in Lagos now. Its fun to be honest . . . going out with the boys taking her with you says a lot about how important she is to you.

stillwater:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked If you want to drink peppersoup with your buddies, drink it. But count me out!!!

What would you be doing around that time? sleeping?
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

Dead . . . . . .  grin grin
not mine either
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Sissy3(f): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2009
stillwater:

Yeah.

so in ur own words, wots a fun sunny evening to u is like tongue
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2009
Common sense should prevail here, i mean why would any sane husband take the wifey to a joint?!
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Treetop20(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2009
davidylan:

Depends on where you're talking about. I hear there are some classy joints in Lagos now. Its fun to be honest . . . going out with the boys taking her with you says a lot about how important she is to you.
there are joints and then "joint"
i would take her along to a classy place
infact i want to be seen everywhere with her
but i won't take her to a "joint" with dunk men
who maybe disrespectful towards her
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

there are joints and then "joint"
i would take her along to a classy place
infact i want to be seen everywhere with her
but i won't take her to a "joint" with dunk men
who maybe disrespectful towards her

I concur cool
Re: Guys Would You Take Your Wife To A Joint? by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2009
treetop, a responsible man wont be caught dead in a joint frequented by truck drivers and pot-bellied construction workers.

There are classy joints in Lagos where you can take her to eat some pepper soup, mingle with the boys while we watch Arsenal Vs AC Milan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Gradually Loosing The Excitement In My Marriage / Deleted / Our Men Are Gradually Becoming Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.