Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. (1526 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2013
Am disturb each time i think of not being allowed to see my child by my ex girl mum,from the time i was told by my ex that she is pregnant i stand for her not to abort the child,she started living wit me,Which later she beg me to go and live wit my parent so as she can be cared for,But my parent Where not aware of her condition. then I called my mum and explain things to her Which she approve of her to come and stay ,at the 7month Which is chriss mass season, mum ask her to go and spend Christmas wit her mum Because her mum is in same city,for my parent to travel for holiday
which later she stay with mum til she deliver while I am providing and taking care of their needs til the child is 1yr.
two days to my child birthday her grand mum says i cant claim d child or allowed to reach d child because i have not pay for mum bride price.
which am surprise to hear from her Because I have been caring to the child and family.
what should I do Because my ex is already engage to sm1 Who want to marry her.
as my parent did not approve of her being a wife to me Because of her family dirty character.
I need your advice on how to take over my child to live wit me.....

matter of the heart pls be positive..
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Darlenebabe: 11:24am On May 08, 2013
try n ve a chat wit ur ex parent n ur ex herself. its true u cant claim d child even if u re d biological father of d child because u havent paid her dowry it happens. wishing u all d best. but u need to iron things straight wit her mum n ur girl
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2013
Darlene babe: try n ve a chat wit ur ex parent n ur ex herself. its true u cant claim d child even if u re d biological father of d child because u havent paid her dowry it happens. wishing u all d best. but u need to iron things straight wit her mum n ur girl
..thanks u for ur advice,but the mum is not a person to reason wit even i hav talk wit my ex to reason about my concern for the child affair but she stil dnt give a consederation to her..
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2013
Darlene babe: try n ve a chat wit ur ex parent n ur ex herself. its true u cant claim d child even if u re d biological father of d child because u havent paid her dowry it happens. wishing u all d best. but u need to iron things straight wit her mum n ur girl
..thanks u for ur advice,but the mum is not a person to reason wit even i hav talk wit my ex to reason about my concern for the child affair but she stil dnt give a consederation to her
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
Op please work on your tenses.o terrible gan

1 Like

Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by 190: 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
huh
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Scarpon(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
this life. p square refuse to claim his child but here is another man that his fiance and mother inlaw is a problem of seeing his own child.MONEY MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by egift(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2013
OP:
The easiest thing to do is move on with your life. It's a bit hopeless for you - your babe is already having someone else and is planning marriage; you mother-in-law-to-be don't want you.

If her dad is alive try having a word with him. Else, please move-on.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Babe101: 1:39am On May 09, 2013
Why didn't you marry her when she got pregnant? Do you know the shame of carrying a pregnancy out of wedlock? Rather she was even living with your parents. My dear, park well jor! All you did shows that you only cared for the child and not the woman, cos even if na small traditional marriage for parlour, you for do. It's not that expensive, u know. Anyways, with the way things are now, I'll advise you to give it some time to cool down cos' sincerely, you can't lay a claim on the child since you never married d mother.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Mynd44: 6:55am On May 09, 2013
^^
What the hell?

@OP, get legal consel please. I heard that in some cultures if you don't pay the bride price you will not be giving paternal rights however, this child is yours and it can be verified by a DNA test. You should probably get some legal help as to rights of visitation and stuff else you would lose the child

1 Like

Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2013
both parent are denying my provision of cash and babycare material i have been giving til now even paying house rent for ex gal mum where she live,d woman is a troublesome one. i know many kids today that their father refuse responsibility or give attention or care of, even some guys do run or deny, but i stand nd cares for both my kid, ex nd her family financially. now i learnt that she was even dating her present man before our kid was 1, how can i pay pride price of wife whose already engaged with another man becoz of my child. wonders shall never end with some cultures girls/women oooo ...
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by fruityjojo(f): 8:42pm On May 09, 2013
Put ur best effort in talking 2 d mother of ur ex. Wat abt ur ex wats her own decision on dis? If after talkin 2 her mom nd ur ex they still refused 2 let u see ur child! Then u can take dem 2 customary court! Such customs dat u hav 2 pay bride price b4 seein ur child is Repungnant in Nigeria.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by fruityjojo(f): 8:47pm On May 09, 2013
emmadejust: ..thanks u for ur advice,but the mum is not a person to reason wit even i hav talk wit my ex to reason about my concern for the child affair but she stil dnt give a consederation to her
There are sooo many cases like yours dat have been decided by Customary Courts eg Edet V Essien. The court might even grant u full custody of your child.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 09, 2013
Fake story!
What do you want to do with an infant? You stated the child is just a year. Guy the child is better off with her mom/granny for now beside you have not paid the bride price of your ex so requesting for the child is like asking Jonathan to come visiting your family house.

I don't know about court but no court I am sure will grant you custody of an infant. Continue playing your role as a father and in the near future you will have your kid when the mom ur ex will be married somewhat detached from the child.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by wazobiaforu(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2013
If you can pay for her mother house rent and can cater very well for your ex and the kid, then why can't you pay her dowry Before she gave birth, anyway is not late, try and see your girl and talk to her that you are ready to pay her dowry and save yourself from the forbiden visit
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by egift(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2013
OP: The best you can do for yourself now is to forget all of them. The best is ahead. Stop crying over splilled milk. The baby will have a good life. In future if they need help, you give what you can. Remember to tell your future wife in time.

1 Like

Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2013
egift: OP: The best you can do for yourself now is to forget all of them. The best is ahead. Stop crying over splilled milk. The baby will have a good life. In future if they need help, you give what you can. Remember to tell your future wife in time.
thanks for ur advice,tellin any future wife at early stage that u got a child is it advisable ?
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=LastApostle]Fake story!
What do you want to do with an infant? You stated the child is just a year. Guy the child is better off with her mom/granny for now beside you have not paid the bride price of your ex so requesting for the child is like asking Jonathan to come visiting your family house.

I don't know about court but no court I am sure will grant you custody of an infant. Continue playing your role as a father and in the near future you will have your kid when the mom ur ex w..al i want is my child to feel the brandin impact of a father presence,to train her wit quality education environment which d gran mum wil not be able to do,my mum is there to stay wit her.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2013
Kai!I been dey pity for you ooo but ur English gaaaaaaannnnnn.Na showstopper grin
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by jhydebaba(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2013
lynpetra: Kai!I been dey pity for you ooo but ur English gaaaaaaannnnnn.Na showstopper grin
Are you okay The OP is still better than you. What crap did you write up there Yoruba + Pidgin - English = jargons.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2013
lynpetra: Kai!I been dey pity for you ooo but ur English gaaaaaaannnnnn.Na showstopper grin
.criticism without correction make no sense.english language itself is not nt complete to givin meaning to things.more words defination are stil added to dictionary.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am worried each day as I cant reach or see ny first fruit grow in my presence and cares

my heart desire now is to celebrate this Chris mass with her

God pls Help me amen....
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by karo93: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
your ex and her mum are trying to reduce your(OP) links with them so as not to cause probs in her future marraige.

But na wa for u OP u slept with her,impregnated her,allowed her the stigma of having a child out of wedlock....

Yet you refused to marry her cos of ''her family dirty character''....unfair world
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
karo93: your ex and her mum are trying to reduce your(OP) links with them so as not to cause probs in her future marraige.

But na wa for u OP u slept with her,impregnated her,allowed her the stigma of having a child out of wedlock....

Yet you refused to marry her cos of ''her family dirty character''....unfair world

the dirty character of her make her to get pregnant for me without letting know til it 5mnth before tellin me. her excuse was she dnt want to lose me either way, Even if I ask her to abort.

the dirty character also make her to cling to another man Even before the baby is one year old, with another belle..............
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by karo93: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
^^^^^....then chances are that its not even your child

but about the clinging,you cant blame her....she is now ''second hand'' and cant be playing hard to get because she has a young child.......or she go old single
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2013
am the father of the child according to her..

she is a young girl,

aahhh Bros; does bearing a child make a gal faily used /old soldier
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by trappatoni(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2013
kulyie: Op please work on your tenses.o terrible gan
upon the issues wey dey ground na tenses u dey see ehn. GO AND DIE
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Let wisdom detect on ya action,
Nobody is perfect
am not that perfect in the use of eng or writting

teach and show me, I wil like to Learn

life is like a lesson of many experience

“There are some things you can’t
learn at any university,
except for one,
the University of Life.
the only college where
everyone is a permanent student.
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by 25omega(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dont you have a court house in your village? Sue the b for your parental rights. Once the court gives the order and she refuse thry eill lock her azz up
Re: Ex Girl &her Mum,how Can I Take Control Of My Child. by emmadejust(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
25omega: Dont you have a court house in your village? Sue the b for your parental rights. Once the court gives the order and she refuse thry eill lock her azz up

my mann am in a city, am just keeping calm for the baby to mature

(1) (Reply)

Top Qualities Single Men And Women Seek In The Opposite Sex / If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? / Facts About Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.