Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) (10196 Views)

What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by iamphilips(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
There is this old friend of mine that a sometimes talk naughty with. I misplaced her number, when next I saw her, she gave me her mum's number cos I was a family friend, so I saved it with her name. Dis evening, I felt lyk talking naughty so I started a chat with her(not knowing that it was her mum on whatspp) note:the dp was noodle n egg so I thought that she was the one. The following took place.............

Cc: farano, Ishilove, Rocktation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by helpinghands(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gobe
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by INTROVERT(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lobatan!shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by heykims(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
...and this is a classical nd practical definition of "lobatan'..
Omo paito!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by obasanjo94(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by dayojags10(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
nah lie. idonbiliveit
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by docjuli(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol.
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Andyblaze: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
So y u blur the lower part

9 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
A case of 'Nearly'
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by ELTON123(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
obasanjo94:
INTROVERT:
y una de book space like dis la
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by adekennis(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol...dat mom need Job and Jesus...I no sure say na pastor wife she be.
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Lekmight1(m): 12:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Omo pastor shocked

1 Like

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by ephemm(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Why u come blur the rest of the gist nah?
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by denedene(m): 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
but the mumsy pattern of chatting shaa lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2015
Andyblaze:
So y u blur the lower part
i tire o.... undecided

And d mother sounds like a perv.
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by b3llo(m): 1:24am On Jul 21, 2015
hahaha... Omo see gobe
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2015
iamphilips:
There is this old friend of mine that a sometimes talk naughty with. I misplaced her number, when next I saw her, she gave me her mum's number cos I was a family friend, so I saved it with her name. Dis evening, I felt lyk talking naughty so I started a chat with her(not knowing that it was her mum on whatspp) note:the dp was noodle n egg so I thought that she was the one. The following took place.............

Cc: farano, Ishilove, Rocktation
OP,You be fool o,i don dey diss you for my room in yoruba for blurring the rest when I still dey enjoy the chat

4 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by cococandy(f): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2015
This mama hands no pure lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Captainswag225(m): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
OP,You be fool o,i don dey diss you for my room in yoruba for blurring the rest when I still dey enjoy the chat
shut up pig!
Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
shut up pig!
Who's this op's co.ck sucker? Was I talking to you? Well I won't argue with you cos I don't argue with mad men

4 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Haywhymido(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2015
d kind life wey dat mother get b4 marriage no be seresere

1 Like

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by lovely17(m): 4:48am On Jul 21, 2015
the nonsense boy said regular football match grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by jnrbayano(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Why u come gentle wen d mama announce say she no be Amarachi d dirty chatter accomplice? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by jnrbayano(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
lovely17:
the nonsense boy said regular football match grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Asian Cup final cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by boman2014: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
U FOR LEAVE THE REMAINING CHAT MAKE E CONITNUE NA!

2 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by espn(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2015
And a married woman with a grown up child would chat like this? I refused to be deceived.. the chatting style, abbreviation shows d OP just lied.

5 Likes

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by midexz(m): 6:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Just here incase.... BTW! op u na badt sharp guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2015
U done end up toasting some's mum

1 Like

Re: Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) by Tobilastik(m): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2015
gbese!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / Whatsapp Group For Tb Guys Only / If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.