Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship (19867 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by gentle12: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
Dyt:

Yels
Exactedly
Dats is it is

What your time bomb English,or are a Boko H.......?
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by gentle12: 10:13am On May 09, 2013
Dyt:

Yels
Exactedly
Dats is it is

Watch your time bomb English,or are you a Boko H.......?
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by yemmit90: 10:15am On May 09, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Why God created dick and pussy in first place because love will never make sensse without these two instruction

grin grin grin those things are what makes life meaningful.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by born2fuckpussy: 10:21am On May 09, 2013
Bonapart: my 4riend dont involve God in unneccesary matters. Is nt compulsary dat u must comment
what is unneccesary about matter affecting my life, I have quit drinking but hard to quit fucking girls I can lay my hand on and patronising prostitute once a while. If God will throw me in hell fire, it is better I voice out on why he created pusssy and dick so that devil could mislead us, we searched for money, rich to impress pussy.....
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Chinom(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2013
She is a OND graduate, He is a BRICKLAYER. Why the f*uck did she start a relationship with the guy in the first place. Ans - To rip him off financially. I kind of feel for the guy.
I see such relationships all over Lagos, especially with Okada riders and university students or graduates. It will surely end this way if the guy is very hot-headed.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2013
This is crazy scary! There are a lot of monsters out there, God help us.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Buc(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2013
May be we should ve a rethink about Ashawos and their trade. Because there are men who do not ve the confidence to talk to the kind of women they like and our society being what it is, a lady would rather loose out instead of approach a guy she likes.
I don't understand why a guy would not be able to accept "not interested" or "its over". Pls let stop denomizing Ashawos and there customers, this may bring about reduction of this evil (rape). There is energy seeking expression and the society doesn't allow it. Corruption has destroyed the society's economy and made guys who should be married at 20years of age stay longer and hopeless. Since, our politicians are not reliable and would not stop stealing, Ashawos can help funnel away the energy that is leading to rape and save our society from more danger than we think it will cause. So, lets stop denomizing it. I ve said my peace, may God not let us loose any of the women in our life like this. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by fixmykey(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2013
From the story, he came with an intention to kill
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by OmniSparrow: 10:36am On May 09, 2013
Obsession. Maybe d gal felt she was now too gud for him afta she finished school. And he even went as far as leaving christianity. And as he converted, a violent spirit entered him. And he learnt how to slit throats and rape dying gals. Too bad. The guy is sick though
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by born2fuckpussy: 10:36am On May 09, 2013
Chinom: She is a OND graduate, He is a BRICKLAYER. Why the f*uck did she start a relationship with the guy in the first place. Ans - To rip him off financially. I kind of feel for the guy.
I see such relationships all over Lagos, especially with Okada riders and university students or graduates. It will surely end this way if the guy is very hot-headed.
you just remind me of one yoruba yeye boy doing factory work and dating calabar unilag babe! I dey pity their relationship....
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by maxisfield(f): 10:42am On May 09, 2013
Ds iz disgustin..wia do all ds monsters come frm bikonu! cry
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 10:42am On May 09, 2013
The guy was in love too much
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by overdrive(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2013
“Each time we break up, I am always severely affected; I converted from Christianity to Islam because I wanted to marry her.
He shld hv remained a Christian
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On May 09, 2013
My god!

What is wrong with these world and some of the people in it?
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by gyrion(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2013
dat boi should be crucified b4 he does same to sm1 else.............modafuckin aggressive nd offensive bricklayer
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ecosanders: 10:52am On May 09, 2013
Chai! Dis guy wicked pass BH, abi na 4 North e happen? I must go Ogijo police station c d guy face.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by kemisuga(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2013
An Eye for an eye, A Throat for a throat. His throat should be slit too. "Human Devil"
angry angry angry
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Chinom(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2013
born2fuckpussy: you just remind me of one yoruba yeye boy doing factory work and dating calabar unilag babe! I dey pity their relationship....

Without condoning murder, these girls should not allow poverty to drive them into very wrong men. I observe a lot in Lagos. I was at Ojodu Berger one night to pick up an audio CD. Sitting right beside the seller was his supposed girl friend. She was there waiting patiently for the guy to close shop, so that she can collect a chunk of his daily sales. I have been in Lagos long enough to know a campus chick when i see one. This girl has either finished school or is about to finish. She was also expensively dressed too. I felt for the guy, but said nothing cause it's not my business.
These girls should know that these petty CD seller and Bricklayers would surely want something back for the money they dole out on these babes.
NO Nigerian graduate woman will date a bricklayer with a clear mind. She was there for the money. Maybe the guy even paid the school fees. Such relationships are made in hell. Sooner or later serious violence will follow.
LADIES BE WARNED !!!.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by dederocs(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2013
All you dumb assholes that can not get a girl,please stop raping and abusing our women-get a mojo and help yourselves out...self-service bastards.
This guy killed this girl cos of konji.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by myjobsfinder(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2013
na wa no be say na wife sef, na just galfriend where u do thisn kind thing? this guy must be a [size=50pt]MUMU I MEAN MUMU[/size]
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 11:06am On May 09, 2013
Chinom: She is a OND graduate, He is a BRICKLAYER. Why the f*uck did she start a relationship with the guy in the first place. Ans - To rip him off financially. I kind of feel for the guy. 

1MBECILE what's wrong with BRICKLAYER dating graduate? 1di0t

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by erinlakatabu: 11:08am On May 09, 2013
This guy is obviously sick.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by mecussey(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2013
akinyemi don chop the guy money and she no wan deliver
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by lolaluv1(f): 11:15am On May 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:
chai! girls, why leave a man that loves you and has done almost everything even changing his faith to islam, just to be with you? well, after he raped a dying lady, i sincerely doubt he really loved the diseased..ehya..ndo! emecha anyi ahu na uwa ozo..buy buy

Does it seem like he loved her? Don't let me call you a sicko!
mecussey: akinyemi don chop the guy money and she no wan deliver

Go and dig up graves of women who refused to deliver at one time or the other, and be intimate with them.
Sick animal.

maxwello.yg:
chai! girls, why leave a man that loves you and has done almost everything even changing his faith to islam, just to be with you? well, after he raped a dying lady, i sincerely doubt he really loved the diseased..ehya..ndo! emecha anyi ahu na uwa ozo..buy buy

Does it seem like he loved her? Don't let me call you a sicko!

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 11:16am On May 09, 2013
ToToslayer
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Tinkybabe(f): 11:20am On May 09, 2013
I'm shocked to the bone.And people like this guy roam the streets like sane beings? May God help us.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by puyaca(m): 11:21am On May 09, 2013
He should be castrated first , after that crucify him !
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Bonapart(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2013
born2fuckpussy: what is unneccesary about matter affecting my life, I have quit drinking but hard to quit fucking girls I can lay my hand on and patronising prostitute once a while. If God will throw me in hell fire, it is better I voice out on why he created pusssy and dick so that devil could mislead us, we searched for money, rich to impress pussy.....
shame on u... Repent n God still need ur soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Fake Dancing Promoter In Prison Over Theft Of 7 Phones From 6 Women (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.