Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship (19866 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Sweetapple007(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2013
I though the said men re scarce yet some one just kil an innocent girl becos she refuse to love him.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by hotwax: 11:48am On May 09, 2013
Girls are not smiling these days. Undergraduate dating bricklayer. She knows in her mind, she is gonna dump him in the first place, which she did. She just wanna use him for financial gain.
Why going into relationship someone you knew you wont marry. The lady and the killer her both devils.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2013
Put God first over your relationships; goes to both male and female. Fall in love with Jesus Christ and other things will be added unto your union. Drink the Fruit juice of the Holy Spirit until you get drunk.Then, you won't have to say , "I don't know what came over me".

Man, you will have to face the consequences for your actions.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ony073: 11:56am On May 09, 2013
Wicked world!!! cry
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2013
Na wa o
Some people wicked o
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by adeshsam(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2013
This case was so pathetic, it happen very close to my house, in fact, when I had the incident I was so scared, I couldn’t sleep throughout the night, honestly speaking I warned my wife seriously because we have been hearing series of rumor some said it was cultism, families, enemies etc ah ah ah I begin to worried until when the boy was caught by the Nigerian police men, the truth was reveal., how can such thing happen within our community, it wasn’t funny at all but we thank God the boy has been arrested and transfer to Abeokuta. May God safe us all from evil.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ajisplaze(f): 12:35pm On May 09, 2013
This isnt love but obsessive love disorder....isnt a form of love illness.... Google it n if u ve a lover like that its better u flee for ur dear life...
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Obiagu1(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2013
This guy must be very sick!

He made love with her while she bled to her death.

shocked
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by moresignal(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2013
PDPwayoo: He was a christian and converted to mus.lim cos of the girl. And then, the spirit of God left him and the spirit terrorism (kill am kill am) occupied his heart.
may ALLAH( subuhanawataallah) forgive u
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 09, 2013
tejpot: Wonders shall never end
nt until d world end
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by BankuTilapia: 1:08pm On May 09, 2013
After spending all his brick lay money on her she want to quit da relationship. Wot da hell do u expect.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by victorazy(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2013
When she dey chop the man moni she no know no say na hard earning and non educated man is was sucking from? I sorry for her sha and let it teach our ladies that "u don't walk around fire expecting not to sweat"
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Osama10(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2013
Some men are worse than the devil. shocked
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by victorazy(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2013
Sweetapple007: I though the said men re scarce yet some one just kil an innocent girl becos she refuse to love him.

Who told u she is innocent or u didn't read the report.
She is the devil, she was the architect of her predicament.
Breaking a brick-layer's heart? Go out an observe the suffering those guys pass through everyday and a girl will eat the money and later say she no want again, just like dat? BLOOD GO FLOW
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by beldcat(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2013
What dis guy did is so babaric....anyways dis should be a warning to all dem girls wey think sey,dey can always "chop & clean mouth" . well, some guys dey para gan o! be warned and be careful who u associate with.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by SISIJ2(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2013
embarassedHMMM
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by omoyosade(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2013
why was he holding a knife when he had the mind to settle the score between the two of them. cos i dont think a bricklayer uses knife when working. apparently, something is wrong somewhere.[b][/b]
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2013
obi123: “Akinyemi was not even aware that I had a knife on me when I forcefully Were Intimate with her.”

The police said Anuoluwapo used the knife to cut Akinyemi’s throat and later Were Intimate with her while she bled.

clearly a sick disgusting man
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On May 09, 2013
Osama10: Some men are worse than the devil. shocked

Could that be a reason why Satan is male tongue?

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by chacha3(f): 2:12pm On May 09, 2013
Imagine the devil,u went to ur ex girl's house to make amends with a knife in ur pocket instead of a gift like perfume or something. He went there to kill her not for reconciliation.May u reap wat u sow.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by chacha3(f): 2:15pm On May 09, 2013
omoyosade: why was he holding a knife when he had the mind to settle the score between the two of them. cos i dont think a bricklayer uses knife when working. apparently, something is wrong somewhere.[b][/b]
yes cos he wasn't goin there to settle peacefully wit her but rather to hurt her for jilting him as if its by force.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Samabu07(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2013
Dyt: Ppl mistake love for obsession
Nice Quote buh mean signature. Hope you aren't going to make him dickless if such happens.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2013
lola.luv:

Does it seem like he loved her? Don't let me call you a sicko!

Go and dig up graves of women who refused to deliver at one time or the other, and be intimate with them.
Sick animal.

Does it seem like he loved her? Don't let me call you a sicko!

why would you call me a 'sicko' when you can not read a post fully and comprehend it well? you are sounding like one of those money-sucking b1tches...ewu!
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 09, 2013
googlepikin: una know how much the small babe go don chop am? the guy wicked sha.girls should take it easy when collecting money from guys, cos you no fit chop me too much local come go free like dat no. mba nu.its all about give me i give you things.
u are a muntular are u owing her? Is it a must u will give a gal money so if a gurl use u as maga she con chop u dump u so u wud use knife and slice her troath abi ? Omoko like u ( ˘˘̯)

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by niki6(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
After spending all his brick lay money on her she want to quit da relationship. Wot da hell do u expect.
How much bricklayer get sef. Wat makes u think she didnt end it cos of his character. Aftaral it was said that she had broken up wit him b4 and he always begs 4 reconciliation. Don't be quick to jump to conclusions
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 09, 2013
PDPwayoo: He was a christian and converted to mus.lim cos of the girl. And then, the spirit of God left him and the spirit terrorism (kill am kill am) occupied his heart.
remember nairaland compusory rules and "regulators" or else u wud b banned ooo ma hand nor dey oo
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2013
grin d guy is phyco and a gold digger so hz expecting after the gurl graduate and get job she wud get married tu a common brick layer like him. And hz and he_goat for having sex wit a dead body may god forgive him
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by otokx(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2013
So many lessons can be learnt from this story, not so sorry for the lady or her family.
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by lolaluv1(f): 3:12pm On May 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

why would you call me a 'sicko' when you can not read a post fully and comprehend it well? you are sounding like one of those money-sucking b1tches...ewu!

Sharrap and go read your post again.

And incase you can't, your first sentence was 'why do girls leave those that love them'?
If any of his actions seem like love to you, then you are sick in the head and mind.
And I'd rather be a money-sucking b!tch than mince my words with people like you sleeping with dead people. Tufia!
Re: Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship by ireneidiva(f): 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Jailed Over Illegal Possession Of Firearms / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.