Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. (20458 Views)

Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Oshuxjudd: 10:29am On May 09, 2013
A dumb girl in Auchi poly Edna, disturbed me so much during exams that I eventually turned around when a friendly lecturer was around and explained the answer to her at the end I interjected, "use your imagination! " After two minutes she prodded me again.
"What again? ,
I snarled. "Spell it"'
SPELL WHAT Spell use your imagination she replied.

12 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Oshuxjudd: 10:33am On May 09, 2013
There was a biology student who got "expo" about the paper he was to write the next day. The expo was about agama lizard. Exam come nah. Dem say draw a tree and label it. Our guy come draw tree finish. Make him agama lizard work no waste. Him come circle one branch for d tree come extend am and wrote ...but on this tree lives an agama lizard! And proceeded to pour it all out.

34 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Oshuxjudd: 11:12am On May 09, 2013
While preparing for WAEC one guy told his classmates to to pay money so dat he would see a herbalist, according to him once the exams commenced no one would be able to see them cheating. A large number of students paid to him and when the exams commenced they where all whispering and urging him to lead the way. Of course the guy didn't do anything but when the pressure got too much he mustered courage and walked to the front of the hall, opened his bag brought out his book and strolled back to his seat. His confidence obviously confused the invigilator who assumed he had just gone to pick a pen. Immediately he sat down another guy leapt to his feet and sauntered to the front of the class to get his notebook but this time the invigilator was watching closely and as he strolled back to his seat with his Book she screamed at him "what are you doing? " He turned in Suprise and gasped " Can you see me?!?"

61 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by dplomaticVal: 2:24pm On May 09, 2013
Op if i dnt tel you that ur stup.id my conscience wont b @ rst

1 Like

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Oshuxjudd: 2:43pm On May 09, 2013
dplomaticVal: Op if i dnt tel you that ur stup.id my conscience wont b @ rst

Ah! Why the insult na?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by DollyParton1(f): 3:59pm On May 09, 2013
And these boring stories made the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by BashMe1(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2013
[size=20pt]Mehn, u can lie[/size] @OP

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 09, 2013
Oshuxjudd: While preparing for WAEC one guy told his classmates to to pay money so dat he would see a herbalist, according to him once the exams commenced no one would be able to see them cheating. A large number of students paid to him and when the exams commenced they where all whispering and urging him to lead the way. Of course the guy didn't do anything but when the pressure got too much he mustered courage and walked to the front of the hall, opened his bag brought out his book and strolled back to his seat. His confidence obviously confused the invigilator who assumed he had just gone to pick a pen. Immediately he sat down another guy leapt to his feet and sauntered to the front of the class to get his notebook but this time the invigilator was watching closely and as he strolled back to his seat with his Book she screamed at him "what are you doing? " He turned in Suprise and gasped " Can you see me?!?"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO

grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Dygeasy(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2013
dplomaticVal: Op if i dnt tel you that ur stup.id my conscience wont b @ rst
if I dont tell you that you are sick my conscience won't be at rest...

OP funny ishts...

12 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by adewal15(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2013
20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-
moderators, and administrator. Treat them with
respect. Na wa ooo. Even more sense making topics are held captive at their sections.. Anyone can go there to check not this.. who doesn't know how to share Next Sensible Thread Jare....mptchewww

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by FilesUpdator(f): 4:03pm On May 09, 2013
Seun and other Mods. What's rule 21? You guys are the first to break your rule by putting this thing on front page! cheesy
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
pls move this poster and his post to joke section
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Damlesky(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
i think nairaland is geting more silly and supid every second.
WTF is this crap doing on the frontpage
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by BashMe1(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
[size=20pt] grin comedians, make una sha no kpokpo each other[/size]
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
"Can you see me?" Got me rotflmao grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by adewal15(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2013
FilesUpdator: Seun and other Mods. What's rule 21? You guys are the first to break your rule by putting this thing on front page! cheesy
Na today yiu just notice am for Nigeria?? Law-Makers are Mostly Law Breakers.. Now he should be flogged 100strokes of Koboko on his Bum-Bum or Exile self.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Clemzy16(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2013
@haterz, lyk it or nt..diz thread iz fun nd interestin..unfortunately ve gat none to share buh am definately followin.. *off to get d student's favourite*

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 09, 2013
i wanted to say something, but that Rule 21 kept staring at Me!
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by shadrach77: 4:17pm On May 09, 2013
Here is one. Some students of Ibadan Boys High School were preparing for their WAEC exam. Suddenly a man walked into the school compound, walked towards the students and whispered to them that he has "orijo" (leaked exam papers) and they if they can all contribute a certain amount, he would release the papers to them. The students hurriedly contributed amongst themselves and upon getting the money, the man released the exam questions to the students and went his way. The students, emboldened by the "expo" exam questions they had, stopped revising for the exam and dissipated their energy into copying the answers of the questions unto little sheets of paper with the intention of smuggling them into the examination hall. One even had the boldness to answer the whole question on a spare copy of the official WAEC answer sheet which he had taken from a previous paper he sat for. Unknown to them, the man who sold the exam paper to them was a cleaner working in the WAEC office and the exam papers he sold to them were leaked questions which were meant for shredding and which he had picked from the WAEC office refuse bin. Needless to say, they all frooze in shock when they got to the exam hall and realised the questions were totally different from the ones that had been sold to them. One of them, who couldn't hide his shock shouted "Yee! O yato o!" grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Dyt(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2013
Oshuxjudd: E be like one dumb girl in Auchi poly Edna big ynash, during exam e worry me so tay from behind so I eventually turned around when a friendly lecturer was around and explained the answer to her at the end I interjected, "use ur imagination! " After two minutes she prodded me again.
"What again? ,
I snarled. "Spell it"'
SPELL WHAT Spell use ur imagination she replied.

Rotflmao

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by ireneidiva(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2013
Joke section
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Vansnickers: 4:18pm On May 09, 2013
Oshuxjudd: While preparing for WAEC one guy told his classmates to to pay money so dat he would see a herbalist, according to him once the exams commenced no one would be able to see them cheating. A large number of students paid to him and when the exams commenced they where all whispering and urging him to lead the way. Of course the guy didn't do anything but when the pressure got too much he mustered courage and walked to the front of the hall, opened his bag brought out his book and strolled back to his seat. His confidence obviously confused the invigilator who assumed he had just gone to pick a pen. Immediately he sat down another guy leapt to his feet and sauntered to the front of the class to get his notebook but this time the invigilator was watching closely and as he strolled back to his seat with his Book she screamed at him "what are you doing? " He turned in Suprise and gasped " Can you see me?!?"

Funny Stuff!
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by dridowu: 4:19pm On May 09, 2013
I will only comment if their is rule "22" am out

1 Like

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 09, 2013
Yawns, is like i need to sleep!!
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by vizboy(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
LMAO

CAN YOU SEE ME
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
CAN YOU SEE ME

Buhahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by abatajjvii: 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
I wan port oooo
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Krasid(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
cheesy*falls off a bench*cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by biolabee(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2013

Abi you be willie willie...
You must be a learner
Go back to your seat
cheesy grin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Dreal1247: 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
Hoax. This story was told by Dr D. K. Olukoya of Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. It is about a Nigerian that visited a native doctor to assist him to travel overseas without a visa. A charm was prepared for him to use. According to him, the charm will make him invisible b4 customs and the officials of the airport. Unfortunately, as he was going to board the plane, he was accousued by a customs officer. He then asked if the customs officer was seeing him which angered the officer. Cant remember whether he was arrested or sent home.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by YoungGame: 4:44pm On May 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name / How Do I Improve My Maths? / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.