Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,582 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. (20480 Views)

Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by harlos: 5:32pm On May 10, 2013
Lol...

Makes me remember the day jona became a fishgrin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by biolabee(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2013
Akuviv: My friend, after asking a brilliant guy for assistance during our physics exam without response from him, stretched forward and gave the guy a heavy knock on his head. He held his head for a long time because the knock was so hard that he banged his head on the table. My dear friend feigned innocence and continued writing.

Not really sure this is funny
Just plain old bullying to me
tongue tongue
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by softangel(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2013
Oshuxjudd:
A dumb girl in Auchi poly Edna, disturbed me so much during exams that I eventually turned around when a friendly lecturer was around and explained the answer to her at the end I interjected, "use your imagination! " After two minutes she prodded me again.
"What again? ,
I snarled. "Spell it"'
SPELL WHAT Spell use your imagination she replied.

grin grin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by softangel(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
Oshuxjudd: There was a biology student who got "expo" about the paper he was to write the next day. The expo was about agama lizard. Exam come nah. Dem say draw a tree and label it. Our guy come draw tree finish. Make him agama lizard work no waste. Him come circle one branch for d tree come extend am and wrote ...but on this tree lives an agama lizard! And proceeded to pour it all out.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions / The Deplorable Condition Of Primary School In Kogi (Photos) / How Do I Improve My Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.