Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,903 members, 7,844,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. (20476 Views)

Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2013
Off Topic grin

6 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Jccy(f): 8:34pm On May 09, 2013
Make una swear say una no laf or smile
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2013
Oshuxjudd: A dumb girl in Auchi poly Edna, disturbed me so much during exams that I eventually turned around when a friendly lecturer was around and explained the answer to her at the end I interjected, "use your imagination! " After two minutes she prodded me again.
"What again? ,
I snarled. "Spell it"'
SPELL WHAT Spell use your imagination she replied.

lmfao! wow! grin
that's just sad.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by gbokukueba(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

Hmm... yummy yummy punana

ayanma!
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by biolabee(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2013
gbokukueba:

ayanma!

ogini.. ayamma?

some people can die for that thing... so no call am ayamma...
the guy is a born licker cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by toprealman: 9:14pm On May 09, 2013
Oshuxjudd: While preparing for WAEC one guy told his classmates to to pay money so dat he would see a herbalist, according to him once the exams commenced no one would be able to see them cheating. A large number of students paid to him and when the exams commenced they where all whispering and urging him to lead the way. Of course the guy didn't do anything but when the pressure got too much he mustered courage and walked to the front of the hall, opened his bag brought out his book and strolled back to his seat. His confidence obviously confused the invigilator who assumed he had just gone to pick a pen. Immediately he sat down another guy leapt to his feet and sauntered to the front of the class to get his notebook but this time the invigilator was watching closely and as he strolled back to his seat with his Book she screamed at him "what are you doing? " He turned in Suprise and gasped " Can you see me?!?"
grin grin grin
Now the truth is that you also contributed money OP. I won't be surprised if you are the guy that shouted....can you see me!!!!
Nice one bro....made me laugh.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Damselnoni(f): 9:23pm On May 09, 2013
jesus christ of christi una funny oooooooo
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Desloaaa(f): 9:53pm On May 09, 2013
you see me Ree??.LMAO
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Ijawboi(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2013
During my Junior waec, we were asked to write a letter in french to our aunt in France, and our form mistress was our french teacher...
Nai 1 of my friend start o..
Dear madam potopoto(nickname for our french teacher), you knw say you no dey come class, even wen yu come, na 1,2,3 in french we dey do.. How you feel say we 1 take write dis letter je'maple?? Abeg comment ca'va bein merci et vous...
Yours sincerely ......

8 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Shugamania(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Can u see me..

No.. Shebi u be ghost.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Shugamania(f): 10:30pm On May 09, 2013
Ijawboi: During my Junior waec, we were asked to write a letter in french to our aunt in France, and our form mistress was our french teacher...
Nai 1 of my friend start o..
Dear madam potopoto(nickname for our french teacher), you knw say you no dey come class, even wen yu come, na 1,2,3 in french we dey do.. How you feel say we 1 take write dis letter je'maple?? Abeg comment ca'va bein merci et vous...
Yours sincerely ......

grin
huhuhuhehehe
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Mekky2010: 11:17pm On May 09, 2013
Eze and Ade always sit close to each other during exams, the teacher noticed that their works are usually the same but she couldn't figure out who copies from whom, however, once, they were writing a geography exam, one of the questions says "where is Mauritius located?" . After marking the sheets, the teacher sent a letter to Ade's mum, asking her to advise her son against cheating in class, in anger, the woman rushed to school, yelling at the teacher, how can u can u call my son a cheat, my son said that Eze copies from hm, the teacher said, no ma, the cheat is ur son, how do u mean retorted the woman;,,during the last geography exam there was a question " where is Mauritius located? And soooooo, shouted Ade's mother,,,, Eze wrote I don't know,,, and? And your son wrote me too!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:37pm On May 09, 2013
creativemusic: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

choi!!!!
C big big teeth.

1 Like

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by greatdave(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2013
A classmate bck in skul was trying to 'giraffe' from her colleague in d exam hall when d invigilator caught her and asked 'what are u doin?'...out of shock and confusion,she replied 'I wa-want to-to collect my eraser and cleaner'!...laff wan kil us 4 hall

4 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by busket(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2013
A guy after copying from someone got F9. One day we were just chiling in the school canteen when the guy he copied from was passing and he shouted pointing at the guy saying "una see dat boy ba, him no sabi anytin at all".

11 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

off topic, this is about exam gist... una no dey read?
How una pass JAMB

But d tori mek sense na.
Abi u wan tel me sey u nor laf?
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by realsammie(m): 1:09am On May 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Funniest thread ever.

let me add mine:
This happened in 2005 when i wrote my jamb. There was this beautiful babe sitting next to me. when we started the paper, the girl told me that she have all the correct answers in her bra but she is too afraid to bring it out. As a sharp guy, i told her that if she will allow me, i can bring out the expo from her bra 4 us to use. this babe just give me go ahead. that was how i put my hand inside the babe's bra and was handling her milk jug. i spent almost 2 minutes there with d excuse that i can find the paper. After the incident i Could not get myself together. i later got 088 in dat jamb. Thank God i'm now a Graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by birdman(m): 3:03am On May 10, 2013
When I took JAMB, it was hilarious - you could see older dudes who had taken JAMB x times just panicking half way through...muttering all the way.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by emeka762001(m): 4:11am On May 10, 2013
story story stoory! story. once upon a time, time time
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by FILEBE(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2013
realsammie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Funniest thread ever.

let me add mine:
This happened in 2005 when i wrote my jamb. There was this beautiful babe sitting next to me. when we started the paper, the girl told me that she have all the correct answers in her bra but she is too afraid to bring it out. As a sharp guy, i told her that if she will allow me, i can bring out the expo from her bra 4 us to use. this babe just give me go ahead. that was how i put my hand inside the babe's bra and was handling her milk jug. i spent almost 2 minutes there with d excuse that i can find the paper. After the incident i Could not get myself together. i later got 088 in dat jamb. Thank God i'm now a Graduate.

hehehe! Badt guy! U no even fit kaju comot face take d paper... Na so u begin do underground work. Hahahahahaha. 88? Kongi no make u concentrate ni?
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by biolabee(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

But d tori mek sense na.
Abi u wan tel me sey u nor laf?

ok... u right but make dem focus on topic make oga no ban them cheesy
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by biolabee(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2013
realsammie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Funniest thread ever.

let me add mine:

haba,,, perv!
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Chinexng(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by kraftyiyk: 8:49am On May 10, 2013
Back in d years, as an undergraduate, a course mate had d guts to smuggle photocopied parts of textbook into the exam hall, when caught, he quickly droped it and replied.....SIR, IT WAS,NT ME, AFTER ALL, THE HANDWRITING IN THE TEXT Is

NOT SIMILAR TO MINE...
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by avuekwe(f): 9:06am On May 10, 2013
A classmate bck in skul was trying to 'giraffe' from her colleague in d exam hall when d invigilator caught her and asked 'what are u doin?'...out of shock and confusion,she replied 'I wa-want to-to collect my eraser and cleaner'!...laff wan kil us

Cleaner and eraser are one and the same, see what confusion and EXPO will do to one in the exam hall

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Crixina(f): 9:32am On May 10, 2013
Ok i always did hate FLG 101(German)then one day we had an assignment,i didnt do it,when the lecturer came bashing out threats,i quickly copied that of my friend,her name,reg no.and every every.the lecture had to come bk wit the two scripts looking 4 da owners.na there drama unfold.i got the lafta of my life frm my mates.i felt like letting the ground swallow me up.thank God at the end the lecturer didnt take it seriously.cos he smhow found that amusing too.
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by achi4u(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2013
oloriooko: in a waec exam, the question had to do with balancing account. this guy tried to balance the account but couldn't, he always had left over which he could not explain.
so as the time was almost running out, guy tried all he knew to balance the account but still left, this time around with N20 balance. in order not to fail, guy brought out N20 note from his pocket and slotted into the page of his answer sheet and wrote a note in capital letters: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, PLEASE THIS IS THE BALANCE OF MY CALCULATIONS SINCE THE ACCOUNTS REFUSED TO BALANCE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, THANK YOU
i don die o!grin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Niftyrules(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
And these boring stories made the front page.
do you also say it is boring. damn boring, moderator check this out please
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by yungryce: 1:26pm On May 10, 2013
1st semester exams and all d sharp guys were moving surreptitiously & u could easily tell they had seen something. As me sef follow 4 sharp guys, i followed up & found out it was 45 questions in all. I overlooked it since it was just obj (others used calc 2 save d ans). In d exam hall, scripts were shared n it was 30 questns in all. & d dude behind me shouts to the invigilator, wey d remainin questns na, d questn neva complete

3 Likes

Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by XavierSmiley: 1:36pm On May 10, 2013
Van snickers:

I had a Teacher like that when i was in high School-Mr Awoeye.

Ʊ go FGC Ijanikin Lagos?
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Akuviv: 2:23pm On May 10, 2013
busket: A guy after copying from someone got F9. One day we were just chiling in the school canteen when the guy he copied from was passing and he shouted pointing at the guy saying "una see dat boy ba, him no sabi anytin at all".

this one got me laughing to the point of tears grin grin grin cry grin grin
Re: Funny Experiences In The Examination Hall. by Akuviv: 2:32pm On May 10, 2013
My friend, after asking a brilliant guy for assistance during our physics exam without response from him, stretched forward and gave the guy a heavy knock on his head. He held his head for a long time because the knock was so hard that he banged his head on the table. My dear friend feigned innocence and continued writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Oluwayomi Zeblon Honoured By US Mission For Providing Virtual Sessions / The Deplorable Condition Of Primary School In Kogi (Photos) / How Do I Improve My Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.