Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? (12874 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:02pm On May 09, 2013
I speak ONLY with my Mum. With dear father dead the last 11 yrs, I can assure we haven't spoken in a really long while.
I refrain from talking with/to the dead.
Only parent left is mum and we do a whole lot of talking wink

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Ninilowo(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2013
I rook all.my trainings from my dad and I love him so dearly bubh I speak more with my mummy. I just dont know why.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Ninilowo(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2013
I took all my trainings from my dad and I love him so dearly buh I speak more with my mummy. I just dont know why.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by inereunwa1(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2013
NONE I'm the black sheep of the family cry
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Emmanueledu(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2013
My sweet mummy of course!Dad dnt alwayz have ur tym
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by bigiyaro(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2013
My dear sweet mom, my dad is too stingy n greedy.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 09, 2013
Bros & sis...
U wey lost papa or mama, i sory, u hear but God dey. As u mis dem, live life wey go mek dem proud say dem fada u & moda u;
U kuma wey ur relationship wit ur beloved parents don krak or sour or bita, abeg no vex, u hear, trrrrrrrrrry mek am sweet sake of say na only once wuna go dey togeda & u ma fit be fada or moda or uncle or aunty;
Hmmm. U wey no kuku get any kind relationship wit papa or mama, chai! Abeg no live life like dat ooo. Even if to u, dey no worth ur time & efot, pursue dem til dem giv u relationship.
Op, wel done.

3 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Artistree: 9:25pm On May 09, 2013
To ALL the NairaLanders who've lost either one or both parents, pls accept my condolence. I can't begin to imagine life witout my dad so I can't say I know how you feel not having one around you.
In the nearest future, your dead loved ones will be back again and you would be reunited, if only you believe. 1 John 5:28,29 Isaiah 25:8 and Revelation 21:4.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Clemzy16(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2013
From just viewing at the previous comments, i've been able to gather that the ladies have a closer relationship with their father and vice-versa.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2013
Jccy: I whld hv loved 2 say my dad,bt dnt evn knw him, always feels my dad s wit.boun my mum joor shes 2 harsh
Ehm, Ehm, The finest gold passes through the hottest fire, Is what I'll say؛ grin
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Crixina(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2013
It was dad while i was growing up,was always in a fight with mum,but when the realities of life starting setting in,i just knew i had to be close to mum,cos smhow she plays the greater role,for dad nw,its more like a first love thing,i still enjoy talking to him,but smhow life has forced him to divide the attention among his other kids(my step brothers and sisters).
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by samfibby(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2013
My mum is everything i have. I wish i could shoot my FATHER!!! angry angry angry in the forehead
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
tinuolababy: . Lol I'm home sweetie smiley
what? Arriving home at that tym, how do u find tym for other activities.Strong Lady. BTW,whats cooking? grin.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2013
zill: Orisa bi Iya osi; I speak to my mama everyday.
cry Oracle.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2013
bigiyaro: My dear sweet mom, my dad is too stingy n greedy.
Hope you dont take after him.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by samfibby(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2013
Crixina: It was dad while i was growing up,was always in a fight with mum,but when the realities of life starting setting in,i just knew i had to be close to mum,cos smhow she plays the greater role,for dad nw,its more like a first love thing,i still enjoy talking to him,but smhow life has forced him to divide the attention among his other kids(my step brothers and sisters).

Nobody asked for a biography of ur entire family an spare us the drama.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2013
mazado: Bros & sis...
U wey lost papa or mama, i sory, u hear but God dey. As u mis dem, live life wey go mek dem proud say dem fada u & moda u;
U kuma wey ur relationship wit ur beloved parents don krak or sour or bita, abeg no vex, u hear, trrrrrrrrrry mek am sweet sake of say na only once wuna go dey togeda & u ma fit be fada or moda or uncle or aunty;
Hmmm. U wey no kuku get any kind relationship wit papa or mama, chai! Abeg no live life like dat ooo. Even if to u, dey no worth ur time & efot, pursue dem til dem giv u relationship.
Op, wel done.
Thanks for that,and everything in between
Artistree: To ALL the NairaLanders who've lost either one or both parents, pls accept my condolence. I can't begin to imagine life witout my dad so I can't say I know how you feel not having one around you.
In the nearest future, your dead loved ones will be back again and you would be reunited, if only you believe. 1 John 5:28,29 Isaiah 25:8 and Revelation 21:4.
Amen,Amen and Ameeeen.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by 2legit2qwt: 10:04pm On May 09, 2013
Classic right here, it's like talking to me wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
samfibby: My mum is everything i have. I wish i could shoot my FATHER!!! angry angry angry in the forehead
If U're to shoot,Make sure u dont miss the target, So as to be fully guilty and deserving of the death penalty.. cheesy..

No try am at all
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
bee444:

Daddy wouldn't tolerate all your bullshht. Real and responsible girls loves their daddy.
what BS Im as good as they come...i love my daddy yes but its easier talking to my mommy
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 09, 2013
Edited.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 09, 2013
30DB4FA6: dad was not a teen boy ?? Or he just sprank into d world a fully grown man ?? ??
maybe!! Nd i never meant t dat way dont tok rubbish....read 3times nd try to comprehend abeg!!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by fallingsky(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2013
Both
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by samfibby(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: If U're to shoot,Make sure u dont miss the target, So as to be fully guilty and deserving of the death penalty.. cheesy..

Dont worry, i ll make it look like a robbery incident. Precision is de word. No one would know i did it. Believe me, i would ease a sigh of relief. At last....

No try am at all
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2013
samfibby: Dont worry, i ll make it look like a robbery
incident. Precision is de word. No one
would know i did it. Believe me, i would
ease a sigh of relief. At last....
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by churific(m): 3:34am On May 10, 2013
And this qualifies to make the strong page because it adds the utmost informational, educational and etc value to our lives compared to all the other topics that have been denied even page 3. This is surely a topic worth discussing to the highest degree. Applauds and awards all around.

*SARCASM*

But to answer the question, MY MOTHER (screaming!)
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Hojey(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2013
Baritone: oh boy, U were very,very,very close to your dad oo..
D old man is my eye nd joy
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Chinexng(m): 8:41am On May 10, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Crixina(f): 8:59am On May 10, 2013
samfibby:

Nobody asked for a biography of ur entire family an spare us the drama.
looks like u don't have one to write about.kpele,don't take it out on those who do.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by crackhouse(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2013
Mum of course, only talk to Dad whenever i visit him in his location. though i am curtailing the way i talk to Mum now cos i discovered that anything i discuss with her will reach the ear of my Dad which i am not too comfortable with.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Dainy1(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2013
my mother jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / Males Been Raped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.