Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Where Are All The Real Pastors? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are All The Real Pastors? (16037 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Story !!! The false teachings of deeper life/Kumuyi I listed in my previous posts are in public domain so the onus is actually on you to prove he didn't teach the falsehoods but of course you know he did hence your resorting to smear campaign to try and discredit me.

You call the Scriptures story? I'm not surprised. Below are the doctrines of Deeper Life on the public domain. The onus probandi is still on you to prove any of them false and if you don't you and those lemming you should remain silent perpetually.

http://dclm.org/AboutUs/WhatWeBelieve/DoctrinesShortForm/tabid/158/Default.aspx
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by PastorKun(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You call the Scriptures story? I'm not surprised. Below are the doctrines of Deeper Life on the public domain. The onus probandi is still on you to prove any of them false and if you don't you and those lemming you should remain silent perpetually.

http://dclm.org/AboutUs/WhatWeBelieve/DoctrinesShortForm/tabid/158/Default.aspx

You keep delving to new hypocritical lows. You know as well as I do that it is the hubris you wrote that I referred to as story and not the scriptures.
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You keep delving to new hypocritical lows. You know as well as I do that it is the hubris you wrote that I referred to as story and not the scriptures.

What did you say about the Scriptures and my challenge?
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by truthislight: 8:06pm On May 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The onus probandi is still on you to prove any of them false and if you don't you and those lemming you should remain silent perpetually.

My friend, who are the "those" ^ you are refering to?

Did you not see the doctrines he posted earlier?

Why are you looking for trouble sef? angry
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2013
But all these were foretold by Christ - the coming of the end-times heralded by a surge of False Prophets and Miracle Workers.. wink

When his disciples asked him what would be the sign of his coming to rule all nations, He answered by first relaying a series of developments that would lead up to the grand climax of the present age: religious deception, wars, famines, pestilences and earthquake..

Mathew 24:3-5

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2013
truthislight:

My friend, who are the "those" ^ you are refering to?

Did you not see the doctrines he posted earlier?

Why are you looking for trouble sef? angry

Anyone is free to run their mouths or hands to say anything they want but they must be ready to provide the evidence and be responsible. Are you saying that you are a witness to the accusations false Pastor Kun made? and can you show me where false doctrines are on the public domain? if you are not a false witness and an accuser of the brethren.
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Anyone is free to run their mouths or hands to say anything they want but they must be ready to provide the evidence and be responsible. Are you saying that you are a witness to the accusations false Pastor Kun made? and can you show me where false doctrines are on the public domain? if you are not a false witness and an accuser of the brethren.

If your pastor preaches a variety of false doctrines, he is a false teacher on all counts, the bible warned us against such , you a conduit for the propagation of fables and myths.

You have made my year, showing the deep hypocrisy, arrogance and pharisaical attitude of the holier than thou deeperlife cultists.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2013
frosbel:

If your pastor preaches a variety of false doctrines, he is a false teacher on all counts, the bible warned us against such , you a conduit for the propagation of fables and myths.

You have made my year, showing the deep hypocrisy, arrogance and pharisaical attitude of the holier than thou deeperlife cultists.

smiley

Am sure that you've avoided the thread below like a plague because it debunks your heresy about the afterlife. Read it and see a testimony about W.F. Kumuyi and E.A. Adeboye who have been seen as faithful servants of the Lord. You will also see the truth about tithes that you anarchists preach against. I know that your hearts have become impervious to receiving and comprehending this truth but our Lord Jesus Christ made us aware of what your attitudes will be in the latter days which is here upon us:

"Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham said to him They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent. And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead"
(Luke 16:27-31).

The conversation that went on between father Abraham and the rich man was captured by our Lord Jesus Christ for our learning and warning, and is proving true today:

https://www.nairaland.com/1289767/heavenly-mansions-vision-rapture
Re: Where Are All The Real Pastors? by truthislight: 3:07pm On May 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What are you about with "public domain"?

We are talking about what he posted on this thread.

Are you saying you did not see what he posted?

What is the difference between your public domain and what he posted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) / Scripture Library: Scriptures from the Bible and their meaning / Pentecostal Holiness Church Collapses In South Africa, Kills 13 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.