Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love (2288 Views)

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

love by Scarpon(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2013
it's kinda long but u will enjoy it.am not that good in writing please
we have known each other since 11years ago. during secondary school I was poor(she paid most of my fees) we broke up after our jamb she went to university I came to lagos for my hustle back in 2007 I was still hustling under my senior sister we met again in lagos she have finished and was searching for job I help with one throughout my uncle that worked in an oil company where she is earns like 250k a month for starters after 2years while we are still dating I got another girl pregnant which lead to our brake up my baby mama got married to another man now I have finished serving my elder sister but got a problem with her she refuse to settle me(money) same day I got problem with my sister(last month)same day she ever called me since 2009 we later hooked up she told me how she became one of the top bosses in her working place and all her feelings and love for me are still intact. I told her the story of me and my sister. she was sory and gave me #2millon to start a business. fellas here is the deal she is so much into me(marriage) well upon all the money and cars she got she still wash my clothes, cook for me, make me come first before any thing she do but something in side me keep saying she is the perfect woman but I don't really want to get along cuz am not faithful and honest in a relationship and I still need time to build my self and my dreams. pls fellers what should I do? propose or not? am concedaring somethings we only get back together when am broke is this not a bad sign?? all the good times in my life she was not found but only bad times.
Re: love by Caracta(f): 12:09am On May 10, 2013
Ok, you prefer her to be "in" the good times and not bad times. I see...

Human beings are funny.
Re: love by ohaleoghene(f): 12:31am On May 10, 2013
If she is what you want in a woman *character wise and physical looks * will advise you Stick to her , her type could be a rare gem ...as for marriage proposal , will advise you take your time , study each other , and first put in all your strenght ito seeing the money she gave you yeild fruit ...you guys have been apart for a long time , many things would have changed, check to see if you can live with the changes . Be the man in the relationship, don't let her gift turn u to the neck ,her gift could be a snare to trap you , as she might be subject to change after the wedding . plus dnt take pity on her because she often shows up in times of your lacks . Nonetheless, she could that perfect woman prepared to take you through the path of life *op you are lucky o, in all , do what pleases you so you could take glory or blame for it

3 Likes

Re: love by Scarpon(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene: If she is what you want in a woman *character wise and physical looks * will advise you Stick to her , her type could be a rare gem ...as for marriage proposal , will advise you take your time , study each other , and first put in all your strenght ito seeing the money she gave you yeild fruit ...you guys have been apart for a long time , many things would have changed, check to see if you can live with the changes . Be the man in the relationship, don't let her gift turn u to the neck ,her gift could be a snare to trap you , as she might be subject to change after the wedding . plus dnt take pity on her because she often shows up in times of your lacks . Nonetheless, she could that perfect woman prepared to take you through the path of life *op you are lucky o, in all , do what pleases you so you could take glory or blame for it
thanks my dear am trying to slow down the relationship a little bit but she is just into rush I dont want after getting married everything will go upside down
Re: love by Scarpon(m): 12:53am On May 10, 2013
Caracta: Ok, you prefer her to be "in" the good times and not bad times. I see...

Human beings are funny.
that's not it am just concedaring somethings no body want to make mistakes in life it be a sign
Re: love by Nobody: 1:43am On May 10, 2013
Since you know you're not faithful nor honest in a r-ship, don't propose to her. Sort out your issues first.
Re: love by Nobody: 2:43am On May 10, 2013
Scarpon: it's kinda long but u will enjoy it.am not that good in writing please
we have known each other since 11years ago. during secondary school I was poor(she paid most of my fees) we broke up after our jamb she went to university I came to lagos for my hustle back in 2007 I was still hustling under my senior sister we met again in lagos she have finished and was searching for job I help with one throughout my uncle that worked in an oil company where she is earns like 250k a month for starters after 2years while we are still dating I got another girl pregnant which lead to our brake up my baby mama got married to another man now I have finished serving my elder sister but got a problem with her she refuse to settle me(money) same day I got problem with my sister(last month)same day she ever called me since 2009 we later hooked up she told me how she became one of the top bosses in her working place and all her feelings and love for me are still intact. I told her the story of me and my sister. she was sory and gave me #2millon to start a business. fellas here is the deal she is so much into me(marriage) well upon all the money and cars she got she still wash my clothes, cook for me, make me come first before any thing she do but something in side me keep saying she is the perfect woman but I don't really want to get along cuz am not faithful and honest in a relationship and I still need time to build my self and my dreams. pls fellers what should I do? propose or not? am concedaring somethings we only get back together when am broke is this not a bad sign?? all the good times in my life she was not found but only bad times.
Some people deserves to be laid down and flogged thoroughly. After accepting her money without thinking twice then u want to reject her. Hey dude when rejecting the devil, REJECT THE DEVIL WITHOUT ALL HIS PROPERTIES AND PROMISES. Not after accepting half, then u start contemplating whether to accept the other. Permit me to say, U ARE VERY MAD. Did u ask for advice before accepting her 2M plus all ur school fees she paid. Why are we always the one u ppl run to wenever u have trash? But wen u've got bread and butter, u chill in ur crib and step it down with a chilled bottle of whatever. PHYSCO. Nonsense. Mctweeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: love by StateOfMind: 6:35am On May 10, 2013
I can overlook every other blunder in your original post but definitely not 'Concedaring'...wth bro? embarassed

Anyway, you are either a gold digger or a blatant liar or both.
Re: love by StateOfMind: 6:49am On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene: If she is what you want in a woman *character wise and physical looks * will advise you Stick to her , her type could be a rare gem ...as for marriage proposal , will advise you take your time , study each other , and first put in all your strenght ito seeing the money she gave you yeild fruit ...you guys have been apart for a long time , many things would have changed, check to see if you can live with the changes . Be the man in the relationship, don't let her gift turn u to the neck ,her gift could be a snare to trap you , as she might be subject to change after the wedding . plus dnt take pity on her because she often shows up in times of your lacks . Nonetheless, she could that perfect woman prepared to take you through the path of life *op you are lucky o, in all , do what pleases you so you could take glory or blame for it

Yes, she is a rare gem but she doesn't deserve this unrare human being called scarpon.

He is a gold digger
He has admitted he is not the 'faithful type'
He has poor writing skills
He is selfish and inconsiderate
He is probably not of good behaviour \irresponsible reason his own elder sister refused to 'settle' him after 'serving' her (whatever that means)
He is a liar (no salary-earning naija girl would give a man 2million naira, if she were to be a politician's daughter, maybe I'd have believed mr scarpon)
He is still trying to build himself and his imaginary dream after collecting 2millionaira.
Ati bee be lo.....

Dude needs to get a life and let the poor girl be.
Re: love by freecocoa(f): 6:58am On May 10, 2013
Too many blawdy liars on this forum, its really annoying, mscheew.
Re: love by 190: 7:07am On May 10, 2013
huh
Re: love by Nobody: 7:16am On May 10, 2013
You are too superstitious. What else do you want? She looks too good to be true of what? Or because she does those things willingly, you take her for granted?

No one can tell you what to do. This is a stake you'll have to carry yourself. Your decision can affect your life positively or negatively.

1 Like

Re: love by Princeparix(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2013
Chai> When Alexander D great saw the breath of his empire; he wept, because they were no more worlds to conquer but he went on fighting to conquer other places> and thats why he died.
Re: love by freecocoa(f): 7:29am On May 10, 2013
You guys should stop wasting your advice on this dude, he made up this story and the dude can write in good english, this is all a lie.

Just check his previous posts.
Re: love by firetrap(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2013
So from what ur saying, you would like to have a woman who will be with you throughout the good times and who fades away when things are rough. Sometimes when God decides to bless us and he sends someone to convey that blessing we push it away because of sentiments. If you marry her the relationship will not work because you have already made up your mind that you'll cheat and be unfaithful.

You also said ur not ready cos you've not yet achieved your dreams. There is nothing wrong if someone helps you realize your dreams and ambition. Don't let your ego come between you and a good thing. People give testimonies of having blessings in disguise but yours is open and glaring that even a blind man can see it. My advice to you is not to take too long in making your decisions cos if u do some other person may step up and take your place
Re: love by firetrap(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2013
freecocoa: You guys should stop wasting your advice on this dude, he made up this story and the dude can write in good english, this is all a lie.

Now that you mentioned it, I've kinda read some of his other post and I must say that ur right
Re: love by Mynd44: 8:10am On May 10, 2013
Even without Freecocoa pointing it out, it is obvious that the OP is a fraud.
Re: love by Temismith(f): 8:27am On May 10, 2013
I will comment wen i finish laffing.
Re: love by greedie1(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2013
pls do not propose to her, she isn't the ryt woman for u. she is not good for u. quit d relationship and better ur life and ur grammar. u ve a long way to go, and u ll definitely get someone u deserve......

u are beneath her!!! she is too good to settle for someone lyk u. do her a favor, find ur level.
Re: love by Scarpon(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2013
Rehnoy: Some people deserves to be laid down and flogged thoroughly. After accepting her money without thinking twice then u want to reject her. Hey dude when rejecting the devil, REJECT THE DEVIL WITHOUT ALL HIS PROPERTIES AND PROMISES. Not after accepting half, then u start contemplating whether to accept the other. Permit me to say, U ARE VERY MAD. Did u ask for advice before accepting her 2M plus all ur school fees she paid. Why are we always the one u ppl run to wenever u have trash? But wen u've got bread and butter, u chill in ur crib and step it down with a chilled bottle of whatever. PHYSCO. Nonsense. Mctweeeeew.
dude let me list something u dont in our relationship:
1.she is not the only one that make sacrifice I did too
2.I connected her with the job that change her life.
3.am not after her money
4.I did not say am dumping her
the thing is we just been together for a month and 1 week she talking anout marriage secondly I have not achieve anything as a man am just starting so would u go ahead and get married to a lady because she gave u some cash? only gold diggers will do that an am not one. I dont want to rush into marriage and get divorce later.
one a serious note kindly read next time before u post biko
Re: love by Scarpon(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2013
freecocoa: You guys should stop wasting your advice on this dude, he made up this story and the dude can write in good english, this is all a lie.

yeah I can't write in good English cuz of my level of education but can u kindly state in my previous post were I lied or something lets be sincere do we have any quarrel before? and please stop being mean
Re: love by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On May 10, 2013
Wassssssh!!! Fake story!
Re: love by Mynd44: 9:06am On May 10, 2013
gree-die:
pls do not propose to her, she isn't the ryt woman for u. she is not good for u. quit d relationship and better ur life and ur grammar. u ve a long way to go, and u ll definitely get someone u deserve......

u are beneath her!!! she is too good to settle for someone lyk u. do her a favor, find ur level.
Don't disturb yourself over a fake story
Re: love by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On May 10, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yes, she is a rare gem but she doesn't deserve this unrare human being called scarpon.

He is a gold digger
He has admitted he is not the 'faithful type'
He has poor writing skills
He is selfish and inconsiderate
He is probably not of good behaviour \irresponsible reason his own elder sister refused to 'settle' him after 'serving' her (whatever that means)
He is a liar (no salary-earning naija girl would give a man 2million naira, if she were to be a politician's daughter, maybe I'd have believed mr scarpon)
He is still trying to build himself and his imaginary dream after collecting 2millionaira.
Ati bee be lo.....

Dude needs to get a life and let the poor girl be.

Glad to know somebody's thinking out of the box.
Re: love by Nobody: 9:30am On May 10, 2013
huh?
Re: love by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On May 10, 2013
Scarpon: yeah I can't write in good English cuz of my level of education but can u kindly state in my previous post were I lied or something lets be sincere do we have any quarrel before? and please stop being mean

Blaming your bad writing skills on your level of education, huh?.......what level do you wanna get to before you can construct a good English? You started in your original post that you finished your O'level and even sat for UME. If you can't write well while in secondary school is it when you get to Cambridge your situation will change?

1 Like

Re: love by greedie1(f): 9:43am On May 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't disturb yourself over a fake story
well... the fake girl in d fake story deserves better dan d fake guy grin
Re: love by Mynd44: 9:56am On May 10, 2013
gree-die:

well... the fake girl in d fake story deserves better dan d fake guy grin
Lol
Re: love by repogirl(f): 11:03am On May 10, 2013
Its not easy to find a woman this devoted and selfless to a man, u better grab her fast before anoda guy steps in. Reform your ways by force and become honest, think of all what she's done for you and what you owe her.
If you have feelings for her, it would be easier to do this but I suspect you don't. If you don't, please just tell her and walk away, let her move on with her life instead of suffering heart break a second time.

1 Like

Re: love by firetrap(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2013
Sijo01:

Blaming your bad writing skills on your level of education, huh?.......what level do you wanna get to before you can construct a good English? You started in your original post that you finished your O'level and even sat for UME. If you can't write well while in secondary school is it when you get to Cambridge your situation will change?

That is not good english. Don't be quick to lambast someone about his use of proper english
Re: love by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2013
firetrap:

That is not good english. Don't be quick to lambast someone about his use of proper english

lol
Re: love by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2013
firetrap:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" / Ladies: 10 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Boyfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / Man Attempts To Commit Suicide Because He Was Forced To Marry An Ugly Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.