Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now (3911 Views)

My Girlfriend Came Visiting With A Lesbian Friend. How Do I Get Get Out Of This? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
this is my first post tho i have been on NL since 2007, right now i cant contain it anymore. i need suggestions. i

am in love with this girl i meet at school 100L, 1st semester. it's now 200L, 1st semester but she has changed

colours. i am well to do and i i give her attention but after the 100L sesssion, she started behaving weirdly.
i have been callin and textin her askin wat the problem is, but she refused to say anyting. in short, i have tried all

possible means, like talkin to her uncle, brother, talking to my friends, my parents, all na vanity!!!
maybe she has fallen in love wif some1 cos dats wat her coursemates ar tellin me, and i believe it.
i asked her to come over to my place so we could trash it out, she agreed twice and twice she didnt come.
as i posting this (march 19 6.14pm) she is a friend's house ( a guy) that lives at the next block in the estate where

i reside. we were supposed to meet by 4pm when she got to the gate.
as i was on my way to bring her home, she saw her friend and told me she would come to ma crib later, i asked

her: "did u come here to see ur friend or me.?" and she said: "the both of you."
i said" gimme 5 mins and you can see your friend all you want after that." she refused and immediately the guy

came with a car and picked her in my very presence and took her to his flat,

Nairalanders, save me oh,,, its not as if i dont hav a car ohhh, God, i use an Acura MDX (for that matter) and live

in d same estate as dat dude. I wonder wat went wrong!!! since 4pm till now 6.18pm (current time) she has nto

showed up,. I called her and she said she's still at her friends and she doesnt know when she would be leaving . . .

It's not d first time, but its just so hard to let her go. I have vowed to stick to her thru thin and thick and i guess

dats why she kicks me like a soccerball. What do i do now? How can my girlfriend come to my own estate and yet

not see me?
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by r231(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2011
wait by the gate with your own Acura MDX

she will come and see you in 5mins

she prolly forgot you have a car too grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Jackieugo(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2011
How old are you and this girl? She doesn't seem serious about the relationship anyway undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
Jackieugo:

How old are you and this girl? She doesn't seem serious about the relationship anyway undecided

belive me, w ar mature enuf 2 enta in2 a reltnship . . . but i guess u're correct

i am startin 2 see traces of unseriousnezz
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
@poster
Go buy 7up with pepper soup and go knock at this guy door to offer them refreshments!!!!
Where are your manners?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
this is why i simply spit at most ladies
dude are u cursed or wat, did your parents train u up only to be turned to a zombie cos ure not thinking straight
you got one serious LovePeddler as a girlfriend and you still  here complaining, why cant guys treats whores as whores
biitches as biitches and a real woman as a wife,

ure slowly digging 6feet and Gawd help you if you dont get diagnosed with High B.P, Kick dat biiitch to the curbs, i repeat kick that biitch to the curbs
she gat the effontery to cheat under your nose and u complain you got a car, did you both agree 2 date yourselvs cos of your Car.
at just 200L shes already doing this, jeeez get her into your room, bed her, get her pants and use it wipe your tires and kick her into the street n[i]ak[/i]ed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Go buy 7up with pepper soup and go knock at this guy door to offer them refreshments!!!!
Where are your manners?!

watcha mean by manners? where did i go wrong in dis story,,,,,,,,,,abeg re=read oh before i unleash my anger on yyyyyyuuuuuu
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
190:

this is why i simply spit at most ladies
dude are u cursed or wat, did your parents train u up only to be turned to a zombie cos ure not thinking straight
you got one serious LovePeddler as a girlfriend and you still  here complaining, why cant guys treats whores as whores
biitches as biitches and a real woman as a wife,

ure slowly digging 6feet and Gawd help you if you dont get diagnosed with High B.P, Kick dat biiitch to the curbs, i repeat kick that biitch to the curbs
she gat the effontery to cheat under your nose and u complain you got a car, did you both agree 2 date yourselvs cos of your Car.
at just 200L shes already doing this, jeeez get her into your room, bed her, get her pants and use it wipe your tires and kick her into the street n[i]ak[/i]ed

talking bout sex, done dat already dude. . or dudess, (whicheva u ar) . . .
talkin bout high b.p, \almost there!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Bro, I was being sarcastic, since you are still waiting, you may as well make yourself useful to them.
The fact the you are even waiting shows exactly why your profile name fits you PERFECTLY!
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Bro, I was being sarcastic, since you are still waiting, you may as well make yourself useful to them.
The fact the you are even waiting shows exactly why your profile name fits you PERFECTLY!

who says am stil waiting,,, just after postin dis ish . . . i left for da bar, am with my friends sippin on liqour

i nor fit kill maself nahhhhhhhhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
mxxpunkxx:

talking bout sex, done dat already dude. . or dudess, (whicheva u ar) . . .
talkin bout high b.p, \almost there!!!

good when you get to the peak of the high b.p
get a nice coffin and when you face GOD tell him you died cos of a lady and the angels would play hymns for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
@punk
Good, now buy the most expensive bottle of liquor in that joint and celebrate the good riddance of that gal!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by denzel2009: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2011
Lol,some guy is panshing your girl and you are the accurate timekeeper. Can you get rid your wussy behaviour and discard her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
i tiya
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by DeepSoul(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2011
This is ur mu.mu moment. Every1 has to go thru t at some point or the other.

Enjoy it. And learn from it after it's over.

Otherwise you'll just end up being a mu.mu to ANOTHER woman. Shine ya eye!
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
@Op,

U are strong oo!! shame no go agree me post this if na me my gf dished openly like that.

What else do u want to know? She openly dumped u and u are here talking abt love
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by 190: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2011
denzel2009:

Lol,some guy is panshing your girl and you are the accurate timekeeper. Can you get rid your wussy behaviour and discard her?

just did

MRbrownJAY:

@punk
Good, now buy the most expensive bottle of liquor in that joint and celebrate the good riddance of that gal!!!

done that, am back in ma flat with my palz, still sippin . . .
am gon get drunk n wake up a "new me"

thnx
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
justwise:

@Op,

U are strong oo!! shame no go agree me post this if na me my gf dished openly like that.

What else do u want to know? She openly dumped u and u are here talking abt love

shame ke? NL na my village shrine . . . show no shame in front of d gods
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
This is incredible. Poster is the true embodiment of the word "wussy". With your nice car (ACURA MDX lohun lohun) and probably a nice apartment and decent money in your pocket, you still allow yourself to be so shamefully degraded by some random love-peddler that has nothing to add to your life? Incredible. Do you know how many voluptuous goddesses are out there across the city longing for you. . .that you could actually  get within one hour if you just drive around town on a pick-up spree. . .armed with nothing but supreme confidence and seductive indifference? Speechless.

Some folks are just beyond redemption. This na proper case of money miss road oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by yuzedo: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2011
Go and buy them 7up and peppersoup,  grin grin
Accurate time keeper,  grin cheesy grin cheesy
This guy sounds lyk a rich, spoilt mumu 20yr old! U dont need advice, u need help! Acura MDX ko?! U think say na by money, thats just artificial control, its obvious u lack game and thats why d girl dont want nuthin 2 do wiv ur sorry @ss! Guy wey dey jump bus go still chyk ur chic, get am from u. U no be better guy jare, Sipping on liquor ko! No wonder u didnt get Mr. BrownJay's sarcasm, Dude, u shud date only ur left hand. Only secondary school girls'll roll wiv u (Js3 & Js4 only),  wink
Err, no offiicense!  angry undecided sad
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
pro01:

This is incredible. Poster is the true embodiment of the word "wussy". With your nice car (ACURA MDX lohun lohun) and probably a nice apartment and decent money in your pocket, you still allow yourself to be so shamefully degraded by some random love-peddler that has nothing to add to your life? Incredible. Do you know how many voluptuous goddesses are out there across the city longing for you. . .that you could actually get within one hour if you just drive around town on a pick-up spree. . .armed with nothing but supreme confidence and seductive indifference? Speechless.

Some folks are just beyond redemption. This na proper case of money miss road oh.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2011
yuzedo:

Go and buy them 7up and peppersoup, grin grin
Accurate time keeper, grin cheesy grin cheesy
This guy sounds lyk a rich, spoilt mumu 20yr old! U dont need advice, u need help! Acura MDX ko?! U think say na by money, thats just artificial control, its obvious u lack game and thats why d girl dont want nuthin 2 do wiv your sorry @ss! Guy wey dey jump bus go still chyk your chic, get am from u. U no be better guy jare, Sipping on liquor ko! No wonder u didnt get Mr. BrownJay's sarcasm, Dude, u shud date only your left hand. Only secondary school girls'll roll wiv u (Js3 & Js4 only), wink
Err, no offiicense! angry undecided sad
grin grin grin grin chie!!! u bad ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by xhosachoc(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2011
wink @ OP

Ignore some of these cocky 'faux intellect' posts. cool

angry angryGo back to the gate and wait for that woman,'accidentally' run her over and in doing that you are helping natural selection by removing her from the gene pool.

In the meantime,i have inboxed you my contact details,i can help you move on! tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
xhosachoc:

wink  @ OP

Ignore some of these cocky 'faux intellect' posts. cool

angry angryGo back to the gate and wait for that woman,'accidentally' run her over and in doing that you are helping natural selection by removing her from the gene pool.

In the meantime,i have inboxed you my contact details,i can help you move on! tongue

thnks , so many faux pas in this place . . . i dint gt any contact details . . . send to ma email . . .

charlescutt@yahoo.com
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin chie!!! u bad ooo

77% true,
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
pro01:

This is incredible. Poster is the true embodiment of the word "wussy". With your nice car (ACURA MDX lohun lohun) and probably a nice apartment and decent money in your pocket, you still allow yourself to be so shamefully degraded by some random love-peddler that has nothing to add to your life? Incredible. Do you know how many voluptuous goddesses are out there across the city longing for you. . .that you could actually  get within one hour if you just drive around town on a pick-up spree. . .armed with nothing but supreme confidence and seductive indifference? Speechless.

do u mean "oscra", :opo:, point n' kill,,,,,or hw do u call it . . . ?

rotflmao
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by yuzedo: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
Heh heh heh!! Xhosachoc = Funny gold-digger!  wink cheesy tongue kiss

OMFG!! This guy is dumber than i thought! You REALLY think there's an inbox from her  shocked shocked shocked
Ladies and gentlemen, this here eedjit is the person that gives the male specie a bad name globally! Supplying an e-mail? WTF?! Dont you know what satire is??! Ok, wait for my inbox!!!!  angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by xhosachoc(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

your profile name fits you PERFECTLY!

grin  grin  grin I was just having a laugh!But i feel bad now,  i will hook you up with someone!
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
Laughing my ass off! As Acura MDX no fit fetch you punnie for real life,  na for nairaland you wan come hunt for punnie. It could work though, who knows? But I know for sure that only a tame dame would fall for such lame game
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by yuzedo: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2011
"A tame dame would fall for such lame game" grin grin grin grin grin
Pro, bro, This guy is just out for the NL"fame", claiming a phantom acura so girls'll trip, AND NOT RECOGNIZING IRONY WHEN ITS B1TCH SLAPPING HIM INI FACE! He cant be such a loser! Gaddem! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Came To See Me But Went With Another Guy Into His Flat Until Now by mxxpunkxx: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
yuzedo:

"A tame dame would fall for such lame game" grin grin grin grin grin
Pro, bro, This guy is just out for the NL"fame", c[b]laiming a phantom acura so girls'll trip[/b], AND NOT RECOGNIZING IRONY WHEN ITS B1TCH SLAPPING HIM INI FACE! He cant be such a loser! Gaddem! undecided

stop hating . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Disgruntled Ex Hacked Into My Facebook Account ~Latest~ / When A Man Is In Love / The Alarming Rate Of Leak Nude Photos/video Of Naija Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.