Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) (5176 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / An Open Letter To Moms From Kid President / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mothers Day is approaching ( In Nigeria)

I want to give a shout out to ALL Amazing moms out there and on NL too.

First of all I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mom.
It's not how long Mum, but how well, like King Sunny Ade said, 'Let them say' grin I will always love you Mom kiss. You gave me life , everything else comes along.

Next: Chaicover kiss.... I love you sis, you're too much, may all your hard work pay off mightily.HMD

Greatgod, you know you're my person always, I love you dearly kissand may you reap the fruit of your labor.

Baby123... love you baby , HMD kiss

Damiso..., grin love you girl, Happy Mother's Day .( can you pls kuku finish 1yr bfeeding that prince and stop making yanga at 11months ? angry grin)

Debrief.... Strong woman grin, I will always duff my wig for you, even though we always clash, I still love you. HMD kiss

Efemena darling..... woman after my heart kiss, I blush when I read your compliments cool , HMD sis.

Naijababe .... obirin mewa grin I gbadun your real posts always. HMD kiss

MMtimo: HMD sis

Sisikil: HMD

Tgirl; my Oga shon! Tee pls tell me 'as you were' grin love ya! HMD

Smartmom , Mrs Masson, Bryvan (?), 9jamum, Tessybaby kiss, Berem, Vikin! kiss Happy Mother's Day to you ALL.

Say your too.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
1stly, God bless my mum, Aduke.
To all Nairaland babes, the my-x1, my-x2, my-x3,4,5 (my-x means numbers of children wey dem don born), the single babes, God bless you all. Kisses, mwah!

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by greatgod2012(f): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oh yeah! March 10 is d day...........
Happy Mother's day to my beloved mother.........colonial master funra e....... A woman that is stronger than most men, abi, b4 you could nickname a woman..."colonial master", you think say na beans grin grin grin grin grin. I love you maami! May you still live longer for you to enjoy us more and for us to enjoy you more.
@jidegirl..... Happy mothers day to you, mum of great angels, i love you!.......your labour shall not be in vain.
@all NL mums, HMD to you all, may we all live longer to enjoy d fruit of our labour.
To all intending mums, HMD to you too. Your time is come already.
To all single parent(mums).......HMD to you too....
Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by damiso(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Awww@jidegirl. kiss kissHappy mothers day to you too love.As for my yanga,me and hubby need our room to go back to romantic retreat ojere*winks*ahan we need to get busy,the boy just dey kill moves with all those 11,12 o clock feeds. wink
To my mum,love ya loads.You are indeed one in a million.

To all the women who play motherly roles one way or the other(even with their non biological offspring)God bless you mightily.

Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mums on NL.May we all reap our labours of love by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
hmmm ok
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Glad I made it to this yrs Mother's Day! smiley

Emmmm......******clears throat****

This yrs mothers year is a big one for me. Thanking God for making it a reality for me.

I start by wishing myself happy Mother's Day! Our princess is born! She will be celebrating her 2 day old birthday by 10 pm tonight starting with her tiny cries.

A big shout out to my mother, MIL and two grand MIL.

I also want to say a big shout out to all mothers in Nairaland, You all have been a great source of inspiration to all.

My prayer goes to those TTC, I use this thread as a focal point that this yr shall be your yr.

The ones still pregnant, it shall come to past and you will hold your loved ones.

I no sabi pray too much o, but I know The Lord understands . kiss

Thanks Jidegirl! For asking after me. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
***Squals** grin grin Awwwww.... congratulations Vikin, hummmm lovely and you're welcome. You gonna be busy lately, enjoy it, it's all worth it kiss

Thanks @greatgod and you too, @damiso okay o, ma gbe keke e lo embarassed grin

To all TTC women, it is well with you and like Vikin already prayed, your heart desires shall come to pass and you too shall celebrate with yours.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Mrsmansson(f): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Happy mothers day to my mum.Despite all you went through u made sure you provided for us.ur heart desires will be met this year.Amen
Thanks jide and HMD to you too.your girls are a blessing already

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by MMotimo: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Mothers's Day to all the moms and moms-in-waiting.

Perhaps more importantly, may we have the wisdom and wherewithal to raise kids that will make us proud and kids that will contribute positively to humanity.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Ms Masson thanks , MMtimo muah! kiss
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by baby124: 2:12am On Mar 02, 2013
HMD to all the mommies on NL, family section and most especially my one and only Jide. Hope to join the mommy train soon IJN. grin. Congrats once again to Vikin. kiss

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 02, 2013
baby_123: HMD to all the mommies on NL, family section and most especially my one and only Jide. Hope to join the mommy train soon IJN. grin. Congrats once again to Vikin. kiss

IJN love kiss grin
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by greatgod2012(f): 2:53am On Mar 02, 2013
@vikin, congratulations my dear......you are welcome on board, as you know d beginning of this baby, you shall not know her end, you shall not regret being in d motherhood league, your joy shall not turn sour, many more children ahead, great provisions for you to take care of them, good health for you to be able to carry on, wisdom needed to train your children you shall not lack, strenght to go ahead without being tired, you shall get.
Abeg, my regards to her and pls no do yanga with your bobbi o, let her suckle weli-weli.
Once again, congratulations and HMD to you.
@jidegirl, thanks......love you!
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Roland17(m): 5:25am On Mar 02, 2013
Shout out to my one and only, my irreplaceable , loves me unconditionally, an epitome of motherhood, worthy of emulation, radiates in humility, beauty, joy, hard-work, wisdom and discipline, strong and unshakable pillar of faith and perseverance.

Choiiii, so many might not understand, no medium is big enough to describe u, not so many are lucky to call their's the greatest, Nnemoma!!! Her prayers are potent enough to move the heart of the heavens.

Iyaniwura jooooooor...

*don't worry pops, u know say me and u na 5 and 6.. make i no even start ur own epistle..lol* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by EfemenaXY: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Ah Jide! smiley

Now that is so sweet of you! Happy Mother's Day to you too babes kiss kiss

Make sure you and yours have a blast / jolly good time! wink cheesy
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by EfemenaXY: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^ Vikin don born? shocked shocked

@Vikin: Congrats mami!! Wishing you, the little one and the rest of the family the lord's blessings! smiley smiley
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
I'm back from my ameboism phew!

Drop your Mother's Day shout out folks grin
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Happy Mother's Day!

kiss kiss

Make I give bre.a.st first..coming back to edit!

Modified.....

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in Nairaland Family, wishing you continuos love and strength to handle the affairs and challenges life brings towards us..

Thanks a lot for your prayers and congratulatory messages @@ Jidegirl, Godisgreat, Madam CC ( we suppose don change that name o smiley), Efemena xyz, smartmom, Agiboma.

Gods Blessings rest on everyone of us.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^^ give her well well and don't forget to burp her o! Make sure you put a clean cloth on your shoulder when burping to prevent rash.

Ummmm.... scent of a new baby grin
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
jidegirl12: I'm back from my ameboism phew!

Drop your Mother's Day shout out folks grin

Choi!! shocked shocked shocked

Aproko-ism na your middle name naw cheesy

Happy Sunday babes. Come, you don cook that Sunday roast finish sef?? tongue cool
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Choi!! shocked shocked shocked

Aproko-ism na your middle name naw cheesy

Happy Sunday babes. Come, you don cook that Sunday roast finish sef?? tongue cool

Lol cheesy cheesy

Happy Sunday sis, doing my makeup for church,
As per roast, electric roster does the job, by the time we come back, lunch is served , just side dishes left to make. grin
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by SisiKill1: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Awwwwwwwwww! This is so sweet!!!

Happy Mother's day y'all!!

I pray God continue to give every mother in here. ...and out there the grace, strength, wisdom, knowledge and ability to be the best moms to her children. May you never ever be found wanting and may your homes be filled with laughter....always.

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by EfemenaXY: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^ Amen, Amen & Amen to that! smiley

Happy Sunday Sisi cheesy
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
@sisi why all of a sudden you sound grandma-ish with all these prayers grin
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by SisiKill1: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Happy Sunday to you to Sis! grin

My yeye image refuses to post...Lol

Bwahahahahahahahaha @ Jide. cheesy cheesy

That's the side effect of growing up around grandmas who are iya ijos and Alhajas in their rights. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Is today grand ma's day or mothers day
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^^ give her well well and don't forget to burp her o! Make sure you put a clean cloth on your shoulder when burping to prevent rash.

Ummmm.... smell of a new baby grin

Lovely, first night she was crying....I heard it in my dreams..I was like......why can't the mother of this child make her quiet and let me sleep. I didn't know it was mine that was shaking the whole hospital.

Then I woke up and voila, the cry was coming from a little crib by my side!

Oh my God, she had turned red and the midwives came calling,, embarassed embarassed

I felt bad and gently lifted her and ...........

Hope I don't forget her like Mercy Johnson forgot her kid in a Taxi, one of these Hollywood video grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by ifeegee(f): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Happy mother's day to all the wonderful moms in here,may God continue to give you the strenght to handle those bundle OF joy that could be a handful sometime.....To my elegant,Godfearing,hardworking,always incharge amazon HMD.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by sweettweet: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy mothers day to all moms out there!
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by sayso: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Mummy thanks you for being a wonderful Mom to me and my siblings.God bless my Mom with long life and grant me the grace to always love and cherish her Amen.
Re: Shout Out To Amazing Moms :*) by Sike(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=25]IYA NI WURA IYE BIYE.....[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? / Is There Anything As A ‘christian Girl’ In A Relationship? / Help!!! My Mum And My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.