Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) (7420 Views)

To All Programmers, Today Is My Birthday! / All Programmers Drop Your 2go/facebook Username Here / All Programmers Are Self Taught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by CODEEATER(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2013
dansmog++:
I think there is difference between a Programmer and a Web Developer. And also there is a difference btw software programming and web programming. As a newbie (if there is anything lower than this- thats me) it will be better we accept that we are ''web users'' and a web developer or php/javascript developer .(it is not a small thing to call yourself a developer). Am not in support of anyone here, just my opinion.
good you had better create a new post for that with a title ''to all newbies in web programming''... It will be great,, i go join oh!!! Now create that thread fast
team already xcists..i'l gt to it sha
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Creatrixity(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2013
dansmog :
I think there is difference between a Programmer and a Web Developer. And also there is a difference btw software programming and web programming. As a newbie (if there is anything lower than this- thats me) it will be better we accept that we are ''web users'' and a web developer or php/javascript developer .(it is not a small thing to call yourself a developer). Am not in support of anyone here, just my opinion.
good you had better create a new post for that with a title ''to all newbies in web programming''... It will be great,, i go join oh!!! Now create that thread fast
Web developers are still programmers(they write web apps remember?).
And there are programmers that write desktop apps,then programmers that write automation code and algorithms,then also those that work purely with artificial intelligence.
It would be wrong for an automation code programmer to call a desktop app developer 'not a programmer'.
Hope you get ma drift..
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by lancey(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2013
M a teen too,we should just admit we have a long wat to go.for me the only big issue is comibining coding and school,no1 wants a bad cgpa
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by abubaka101: 10:24am On May 19, 2013
To add my opinion to the topic being discussed. I am also 18 yrs old, and I don't believe learning to code can make u negate other responsibilities as u said. I been developing my coding skill for nearly two years. During these years I was also trying to get admitted into d university. I got in last year to study History and International Studies at Kogi State University. During these two years I read my books, hanged around with frds, among other things, and was still able to learn and utilise the following: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, PHP, XML, ASP, and am nearly done wit the advanced section of the ASP.NET tutorial at www.asp.net. I want to be learn JAVA to achieve my ambition of becoming a developer. I have not lost track, I have kept my frds, my studies and other things, without compromising my programming ambition.
And I advise that we teenagers here respect the older people here. I don't knw abt u, but people like ekt_bear, JAVANIAN, and many others have been a source of inspiration for me, and they also have a lot of experience to share. And I don't believe cause one is a teenager, one is a newbie. Thank u.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by abubaka101: 10:27am On May 19, 2013
lancey: M a teen too,we should just admit we have a long wat to go.for me the only big issue is comibining coding and school,no1 wants a bad cgpa
If u manage ur time right, and don't overemphasize coding, I don't see any problem.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2013
abubaka101: To add my opinion to the topic being discussed. I am also 18 yrs old, and I don't believe learning to code can make u negate other responsibilities as u said. I been developing my coding skill for nearly two years. During these years I was also trying to get admitted into d university. I got in last year to study History and International Studies at Kogi State University. During these two years I read my books, hanged around with frds, among other things, and was still able to learn and utilise the following: HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX, PHP, XML, ASP, and am nearly done wit the advanced section of the ASP.NET tutorial at www.asp.net. I want to be learn JAVA to achieve my ambition of becoming a developer. I have not lost track, I have kept my frds, my studies and other things, without compromising my programming ambition.
And I advise that we teenagers here respect the older people here. I don't knw abt u, but people like ekt_bear, JAVANIAN, and many others have been a source of inspiration for me, and they also have a lot of experience to share. And I don't believe cause one is a teenager, one is a newbie. Thank u.
lolz, u just said it all, u used the word "learning" which is not the case, we mean coding. Coding is just like a drug, once you are hooked to it, ...
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by abubaka101: 7:40am On May 20, 2013
elvis10ten: lolz, u just said it all, u used the word "learning" which is not the case, we mean coding. Coding is just like a drug, once you are hooked to it, ...
If that is the case, then you should note that one actually spends more time on a computer when one is LEARNING to code, than when one is already an expert at it.
If it takes you a week to understand Java's OOP concept, it would'nt take you more than 3 days to code sumtin simple in Java. You get the point?
Now I also believe that programming is not just about coding. You can just be writing code continously, you'll definitely need to know what you want to code.
From my point of view, a developer spends more time analyzing and thinking of a program to write, than actually coding.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by justthinking: 1:29pm On May 20, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Hi my name is Henry,aka codEater().i'm an 18 yr old Mobile Web based Developer with a focus on backend php n mysql managmnt,and front end html,css and my favorite jquery,self Made nd a blend of Artistry(cus am an art student) and Logical thinkin Cuz am a mean ass programmr,but i didnt get here witout sacrifices.
You see,i strtd training myself at d wndaful age if 15,strtd of wit wapka n shit lyk dat,in ma late swt 16 as wit many teens ma age,i had a GF(PS,no imoralities),yea i loved her alot,had a crush on her since childhood,but i guess d timing was bad,cuz d relationshp strtd jst wen my call to coding was in hyperBoost,i.e my passion 4 everytin c winkode out burnd ma passion 4 ha,n she ended up in 2nd place in ma orda of mst prefrd tins.
i didnt giv her enuf tym,i was so in love with php dat i evn 4got her brthday,i spnt way 2much tym online n littl or no tym wit her or evn ma education,and as God wuld hav it,i lost both her and my education...she left me cuz she culd handle it anymre,while oda guys talkd of dir gfs on 2go n socials,i only talkd of framewrks and Object oriented madness,we hardly even talk,n till dis day i'v been unable to win her bak,or evn luv anoda..i ended up repeatin d class,nd dat really leveld ma head alittle.
So my advice is,If you'r into I.T,and u love it so much,my dear,dnt let it cntrol u,expecially if u'r new in it,nd luv it so much../*lyk i did*/
You hav a life to live!
dont sit in frnt of a cmputer all day lng jammin fingrs on keys,GO OUT!
Attend parties,play football,hav a drink wit frndz,Get laid/*shhh,dnt tell ma mum i said dat*/,watch cartoons....ENJOY LIFE.
Dont let d ur passion make you loose out on ur youth,njoy it while u have it..nd doz still in skul,plz plz and plz again have a timeTable(),n wrk wit it,remembr No waec cert,no uni.....
And also,dont hav d impression dat sumtin is 2 difficult,bliev in urself,wrk hard,read books,practice...For any programr, dat kind of feelin shld always evaluate to NULL,and 1 mre wrd b4 i leav u...

THINK LIKE ZUKABERG ;-)
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by justthinking: 1:31pm On May 20, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Hi my name is Henry,aka codEater().i'm an 18 yr old Mobile Web based Developer with a focus on backend php n mysql managmnt,and front end html,css and my favorite jquery,self Made nd a blend of Artistry(cus am an art student) and Logical thinkin Cuz am a mean ass programmr,but i didnt get here witout sacrifices.
You see,i strtd training myself at d wndaful age if 15,strtd of wit wapka n shit lyk dat,in ma late swt 16 as wit many teens ma age,i had a GF(PS,no imoralities),yea i loved her alot,had a crush on her since childhood,but i guess d timing was bad,cuz d relationshp strtd jst wen my call to coding was in hyperBoost,i.e my passion 4 everytin c winkode out burnd ma passion 4 ha,n she ended up in 2nd place in ma orda of mst prefrd tins.
i didnt giv her enuf tym,i was so in love with php dat i evn 4got her brthday,i spnt way 2much tym online n littl or no tym wit her or evn ma education,and as God wuld hav it,i lost both her and my education...she left me cuz she culd handle it anymre,while oda guys talkd of dir gfs on 2go n socials,i only talkd of framewrks and Object oriented madness,we hardly even talk,n till dis day i'v been unable to win her bak,or evn luv anoda..i ended up repeatin d class,nd dat really leveld ma head alittle.
So my advice is,If you'r into I.T,and u love it so much,my dear,dnt let it cntrol u,expecially if u'r new in it,nd luv it so much../*lyk i did*/
You hav a life to live!
Attend parties,play football,hav a drink wit frndz,Get laid/*shhh,dnt tell ma mum i said dat*/,watch cartoons....ENJOY LIFE.
Dont let d ur passion make you loose out on ur youth,njoy it while u have it..nd doz still in skul,plz plz and plz again have a timeTable(),n wrk wit it,remembr No waec cert,no uni.....
And also,dont hav d impression dat sumtin is 2 difficult,bliev in urself,wrk hard,read books,practice...For any programr, dat kind of feelin shld always evaluate to NULL,and 1 mre wrd b4 i leav u...

THINK LIKE ZUKABERG ;-)
no kidding. i v similar experience. i starter using computer since 7 yrs also talking abt using the internet( notin much just basic installation of software nd playing games). i started my main adventure in computer after my secondary skl. i was at home nd my father didnt want me to send me to computer skl becus he blieve it a waste of money since i knw the basic of computer. so i went to the cafe download a lot of books(c language mainly then). alog the way i av interest in hacking, networking nd DBMS. i kept on reading anytin that comes my way. am 19 now and i culd prodly say am good in c, c++, vb.net, asp.net, objective c (basic knowlege) nd B4A for creating android apps. in networking got CCNA cert. can use both windows, linux and mac os confortably. DBMS using mainly myslq. and network and system security. learn everytin myself. i av a very bad social life(wish tin culd be different). no GF cus i never bother to av one. seriouly man i can feel u.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by justthinking: 1:39pm On May 20, 2013
CODE-EATER:
You hav a life to live!

THINK LIKE ZUKABERG ;-)
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by justthinking: 1:59pm On May 20, 2013
Kennyinusa: guys stop arguing over nothing.

A Newbie would continue to be a Newbie.

And this is to all Newbies:
lets see some of your jobs, maybe that would show people like myself that you are not just a wannabe programmer or a script writer. Just acknowledge that you guys are developing and that there is also room for development. Meanwhile do not insult some established programmers in the forum. I believe that you guys get it, right. Thank you.

And to all the big guys:
Lets also show these Newbie a lil bit of respect because as Newbie, they can only make
1)Small program
2)Slow Programs
3)Messy programs.
But that doesn't mean that we should make them feel like it.

Thank u
i strongly disagree wit u calling ppl u dont knw newbies. how are we even sure u not newbies. just because we young doesnt me we can stand u adult to the task. i cus bet dare is noting like android wen u are out age. it is our time now. av developed couple of software myself wich include bio metrics security software using fingerprint, e-voting, hotel DBMS e.t.c. am not saying we expert. and u probably av more experience dan we do. but u will be amazed how we could compete with u adult in dis industry.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2013
abubaka101:
If that is the case, then you should note that one actually spends more time on a computer when one is LEARNING to code, than when one is already an expert at it.
If it takes you a week to understand Java's OOP concept, it would'nt take you more than 3 days to code sumtin simple in Java. You get the point?
Now I also believe that programming is not just about coding. You can just be writing code continously, you'll definitely need to know what you want to code.
From my point of view, a developer spends more time analyzing and thinking of a program to write, than actually coding.
you said it again "simple".
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 20, 2013
elvis10ten: you said it again "simple".

LOL...

1 Like

Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by abubaka101: 9:23am On May 21, 2013
just_thinking: i strongly disagree wit u calling ppl u dont knw newbies. how are we even sure u not newbies. just because we young doesnt me we can stand u adult to the task. i cus bet dare is noting like android wen u are out age. it is our time now. av developed couple of software myself wich include bio metrics security software using fingerprint, e-voting, hotel DBMS e.t.c. am not saying we expert. and u probably av more experience dan we do. but u will be amazed how we could compete with u adult in dis industry.
I don't understand why you guys are sounding like this? In two years time, you would or are already an adult!
There's no competition here. But comments like this make me wonder...
Now let me change the topic a bit... WHO/WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START CODING?
@elvis10ten I don't understand ur point. You are either just too enthusiastic about coding, without trying to understand the analysis, the opinion of others, or u're just trying to drag this thread the wrong way.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2013
abubaka101:
I don't understand why you guys are sounding like this? In two years time, you would or are already an adult!
There's no competition here. But comments like this make me wonder...
Now let me change the topic a bit... WHO/WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START CODING?
@elvis10ten I don't understand ur point. You are either just too enthusiastic about coding, without trying to understand the analysis, the opinion of others, or u're just trying to drag this thread the wrong way.
lol. I never said any thing, you said it all.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 21, 2013
interested thread. Only until recently have i realized that most Nigeriand between the age of 17-21 always call themself programmers.

I love that and i did encourage that as this will enable them become a genuine good programmer when they grow older.For more tips on how you can succeed as a Nigerian programmer, visit

www.africanpark.com
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Ajibel(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2013
LOL I've been missing the argument on this thread

#nau i no say i get my age mates plenty for hia
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 22, 2013
Geez!! Can someone Lock this Thread!! angry
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by CODEEATER(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2013
Owk,let me make sumtin clear...THIS THREAD WAS JUST AN ADVICE,TO ANY1 LYK ME TO B CAREFUL...i didnt say ALL prgramas dnt hav lyvs,but d bst n most dedicated actualy hav litl or no social skillz,bcus de spnd 90% of their tym tink of 1 code or script or prgram or d oda....2ndly,i dnt lyk d way sum pple seize d opportunity to insult me,i m nt "feelin devastated" or any oda crap any1 said,d grl left me a yr ago,i'v movd on,n dnt tink abt it anymre,ask any1 who knws me well,all i do or talk is prgramin relatd,on d day of economics in dis jst concludd waec,i finishd up early,n culdnt submit cuz it was 2 early,so i sat dwn on ma sit,n strtd writin sum code on d bak of my ? Paper,aftr a whil,i realizd dis n strtd lafin..."2 much tinkin of code,c me writin php on econs paper..lol",dats wat i said,i love my lyf,nd i luv d fact dat i am a Programa,nd i enjoy it,its wat i tink of 90% of my day,nd m happy d way i am,so dnt fuckin call me "devastatd"....3rdly...wat is wit dez pros n callin us teens "newbies"...dude,on a very gud day eh,i go cary 13yr old pikin,u nd am go do prgramin cntest,e go use u mop ground.....una wey de form prof,watin una don do....una wey de form oga at d top,show me 1 open source prgram u'v creatd n publishd...una way de form chairmen,bcuz una knw java,c+ etc,shw me una wrk...dnt cum here to intimidate php prgramas bcus its nt as advncd as odas,php is a prgramin language,go any whr,read any buk n u'l c it dere...tim O'reily himself strtd out wit php,mst oda whiz kids in d web strtd wit php,so i dnt c y u shuld discriminte any1....elvis said "php programmers r nt true programas",dats a planet size lie...a prgram is a prgram,weda php or wat eva....call a shovel a shovel,bcus php isnt cmpild dsnt mak it any less a prgramin language dan java....dis tin reali pisses me off ....

MODERATOR ABI ADMIN,ABEG CLOSE THIS THREAD,ENUF IS ENUF
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Owk,let me make sumtin clear...THIS THREAD WAS JUST AN ADVICE,TO ANY1 LYK ME TO B CAREFUL...i didnt say ALL prgramas dnt hav lyvs,but d bst n most dedicated actualy hav litl or no social skillz,bcus de spnd 90% of their tym tink of 1 code or script or prgram or d oda....2ndly,i dnt lyk d way sum pple seize d opportunity to insult me,i m nt "feelin devastated" or any oda crap any1 said,d grl left me a yr ago,i'v movd on,n dnt tink abt it anymre,ask any1 who knws me well,all i do or talk is prgramin relatd,on d day of economics in dis jst concludd waec,i finishd up early,n culdnt submit cuz it was 2 early,so i sat dwn on ma sit,n strtd writin sum code on d bak of my ? Paper,aftr a whil,i realizd dis n strtd lafin..."2 much tinkin of code,c me writin php on econs paper..lol",dats wat i said,i love my lyf,nd i luv d fact dat i am a Programa,nd i enjoy it,its wat i tink of 90% of my day,nd m happy d way i am,so dnt fuckin call me "devastatd"....3rdly...wat is wit dez pros n callin us teens "newbies"...dude,on a very gud day eh,i go cary 13yr old pikin,u nd am go do prgramin cntest,e go use u mop ground.....una wey de form prof,watin una don do....una wey de form oga at d top,show me 1 open source prgram u'v creatd n publishd...una way de form chairmen,bcuz una knw java,c+ etc,shw me una wrk...dnt cum here to intimidate php prgramas bcus its nt as advncd as odas,php is a prgramin language,go any whr,read any buk n u'l c it dere...tim O'reily himself strtd out wit php,mst oda whiz kids in d web strtd wit php,so i dnt c y u shuld discriminte any1....elvis said "php programmers r nt true programas",dats a planet size lie...a prgram is a prgram,weda php or wat eva....call a shovel a shovel,bcus php isnt cmpild dsnt mak it any less a prgramin language dan java....dis tin reali pisses me off ....

Lolz. Please read your thread. Read the post before mine then u are gonna grab. I neva said "php guys are not programmers". But for me ...
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by CODEEATER(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2013
elvis10ten: Lolz. Please read your thread. Read the post before mine then u are gonna grab. I neva said "php guys are not programmers". But for me ...
u did o...on cod3
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by abubaka101: 5:56am On May 23, 2013
CODE-EATER:

So if you love your life the way it is, why did u create this thread?!

bcus php isnt cmpild dsnt mak it any less a prgramin language dan java....
The above is the reason "experienced people" here call us "newbies". PHP is not even as fast as ASP.NET. People often have this misconception! PHP is a less programming language when compared to the big boys (C#, JAVA, C++, C). I won't go further wit this arguement, you can always Google it if you like.
Since u're enthusiastic about PHP and no other, I don't knw, but have you tried anything else?
Web development is most essential thing PHP is good for. And if u hav read all those "I Want To Learn Programming" posts that flooded here in the past, then u'd have seen that the pros here, help a lot. And because PHP is the easiest language to learn, everybdy recommends it, but at the same time, that's why some hate it.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2013
CODE-EATER:
u did o...on cod3
why bring codemmunity matters here. I was speaking my mind there
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by CODEEATER(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2013
abubaka101:
So if you love your life the way it is, why did u create this thread?!

bcus php isnt cmpild dsnt mak it any less a prgramin language dan java....
The above is the reason "experienced people" here call us "newbies". PHP is not even as fast as ASP.NET. People often have this misconception! PHP is a less programming language when compared to the big boys (C#, JAVA, C++, C). I won't go further wit this arguement, you can always Google it if you like.
Since u're enthusiastic about PHP and no other, I don't knw, but have you tried anything else?
Web development is most essential thing PHP is good for. And if u hav read all those "I Want To Learn Programming" posts that flooded here in the past, then u'd have seen that the pros here, help a lot. And because PHP is the easiest language to learn, everybdy recommends it, but at the same time, that's why some hate it.
again i am missundrstud,i knw php is childs play cmpard to java nd d rest,i'v mingld wit pyton nd a littl bit of java,so i knw is less dan dem,but wat m tryin to say is,its stil a programmin language,i realy dnt c y pple cal it a scriptin language,nd y pple luk dwn on php programas bcuz de knw highr languages...its nt reali fair,nd can intimidate sum "johnny-just-come"s..
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by CODEEATER(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2013
I'v made sum research into dis mata,and i hav to realiz dat indeed php is a scriptin language,but it is a program....I STAND CORRECTED...sori 4 raisin dust here
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Kennyinusa(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2013
If you all care to know, Am into my second-third year in programming.

I write Pascal, HTML5, BASIC, LINQ, Java(SE and EE), C#(XAML only), and a some web technologies. Am sorry if i actually made anybody feel small with my comment. I am also a newbie. I do not have my any application in any of the app market that we have around(Working on my first app). Thought i have done a lot of Shit.
I was at the national final of Imagine Cup(some couple of weeks ago), where we( myself and my team members) presented a lil something that read gesture from someone that communicate using Sign language and gives me the Speech.
I have worked on some A.I Shit, Image analysis, Image processing,Image compression, Compiler Construction .
I have built some very wonderful masterpiece when it comes to the web too.
I am presently working on something on Game Theory, Implementing a Data Grid, Bio-metrics, Programming the Kinect e.t.c.

Repeat: I am not a pro.

One thing that i would want you all to know is this. None of all this shit that i have listed above really counts, because as a matter of fact no one will use this software. So until you figure out this shit, you would just understand all the programming language in the world and you would ambivalently become a code monkey.

I stand corrected, i am not a pro. Am just me, trying to survive.

And for those of you that cares to know am an Undergraduate.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 23, 2013
^^^
WFT!! With all those 'Slow, Messy' stuff? Huh? here am i thinking you own a programming company angry grin

wink
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Kennyinusa(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2013
Judinho59: ^^^
WFT!! With all those 'Slow, Messy' stuff? Huh? here am i thinking you own a programming company angry grin

wink

Hmmm? Like I said earlier, I am deeply sorry. Am just trying to be modest here kk.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2013
Kennyinusa:

Hmmm? Like I said earlier, I am deeply sorry. Am just trying to be modest here kk.

I saw your first comment as an encouragement, nothing more.
Nice one tho.. wink
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by adexsimply(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2013
just_thinking: i strongly disagree wit u calling ppl u dont knw newbies. how are we even sure u not newbies. just because we young doesnt me we can stand u adult to the task. i cus bet dare is noting like android wen u are out age. it is our time now. av developed couple of software myself wich include[b] bio metrics security software using fingerprint[/b], e-voting, hotel DBMS e.t.c. am not saying we expert. and u probably av more experience dan we do. but u will be amazed how we could compete with u adult in dis industry.
hey man! how can i contact you? i tried sending u a PM, but ur mail is not configured..i need your reply ASAP..THANX
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by justthinking: 10:17am On May 27, 2013
adexsimply: hey man! how can i contact you? i tried sending u a PM, but ur mail is not configured..i need your reply ASAP..THANX
my email is arotob@gmail.com
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Avidfz: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
CodeHouse: Some of you guys saw the movie social network and start thinking radically (forgetting that our economy don't give room for that )...well it takes more than that, with programming comes maturity, because you can write some lines of codes that will pop up a dialogue box, some even copy codes, especially html,css,php off someone elses site with Ctrl+U and use it for your clients and you call yourselves programmers..well I am not saying you don't get to learn from others but I observe that most people are quick to say I am a programmer with html, php, sql, js, c#, perl,etc experience, makes me laugh..when you so much depend on Template monster..@CODE-EATER I am not sure it was programming that made you lose your gf, what is life without balance? Like you said, give time for other things..and strike the balance between passion and joy.

Let all creatures be happy

CodeHouse: Some of you guys saw the movie social network and start thinking radically (forgetting that our economy don't give room for that )...well it takes more than that, with programming comes maturity, because you can write some lines of codes that will pop up a dialogue box, some even copy codes, especially html,css,php off someone elses site with Ctrl+U and use it for your clients and you call yourselves programmers..well I am not saying you don't get to learn from others but I observe that most people are quick to say I am a programmer with html, php, sql, js, c#, perl,etc experience, makes me laugh..when you so much depend on Template monster..@CODE-EATER I am not sure it was programming that made you lose your gf, what is life without balance? Like you said, give time for other things..and strike the balance between passion and joy.

yeah man you make so much sense by making all creatures happy...so how and where a person start to learn programming fast and easy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) / Web Vs Software Development / Www.sunnewsonline.com Has Been Hijacked : Warning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.