Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) (7419 Views)

To All Programmers, Today Is My Birthday! / All Programmers Drop Your 2go/facebook Username Here / All Programmers Are Self Taught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by uken73(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ajibel: @Code-eater,i disagree with ya. I'm your age mate and i have a babe. I have time for her beside my programming. It depends on the kinda girl she is/was. She could have been understanding but its solely your fault she left you, dont blame it on programming!
And who tells u a programmer doesnt have a life?- that was the crap i was told when i started out 2 years ago. It was just to scare me

Just currious. Ur status says female, but u talk abt having a gf. r u a ... programmer?
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
uken73:

Just currious. Ur status says female, but u talk abt having a gf. r u a ... programmer?

grin *dies*
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Divergent(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Javanian: Good to know they are many teenage programmers in the house. cool

Teen coder here smiley
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Kennyinusa(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2014
I remember this thread and I still do.

I was wrong about one thing though.
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Klex007: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Let's stop the issue of newbie or not and let's share knowledge of coding
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by elvis10ten(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kennyinusa: I remember this thread and I still do.

I was wrong about one thing though.
wats that ?
Re: A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Back then It was 2013 and now This is 2019, 6years ago, wow!!!... So I guess all of you are now Pros... I have learnt a Lot from this Thread.!!! . Thanks 2 whosoever Created It.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) / Web Vs Software Development / Www.sunnewsonline.com Has Been Hijacked : Warning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.