Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! (15574 Views)

Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by fadinus(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2013
luluosas:
MTN BIS only work on Android phones through droidvpn for now.

Mine is not working at all.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
Has anyone considered buying a data Plan and sharing with other Peepz? Glo allows sharing with up to 5 People,so if 6 People contribute to subscribe and then allocate the Data accordingly,they will get a much fairer rate than individual Sub. Im looking for People who are interested in this to arrange with.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by stanley99a(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote
author=koonbey]Has anyone considered buying a data Plan and sharing
with other Peepz? Glo allows sharing with up to 5 People,so if 6 People
contribute to subscribe and then allocate the Data accordingly,they will
get a much fairer rate than individual Sub. Im looking for People who
are interested in this to arrange with.[/quote]
guy u are makin send here o. Hw do we go about it na
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by luluosas(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
fadinus:

Mine is not working at all.
MTN have since blocked their BIS on Android phones
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
stanley99a:
guy u are makin send here o. Hw do we go about it na
https://www.nairaland.com/1488576/much-cheaper-glo-data-subscription
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by adepentane1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by tgoo315: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by ubiplanet(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hey guys..Glo bis is working perfectly on pc:
you will require the following
a bb phone
glo sim that is subscribed
usb cord
and your pc
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

if your following siginfy
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by brainyack(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
ubiplanet: Hey guys..Glo bis is working perfectly on pc:
you will require the following
a bb phone
glo sim that is subscribed
usb cord
and your pc
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

if your following siginfy
following!!!!!! Android nko?
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by ubiplanet(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Nope only pc...
download PdaNet+ for Pc and on your bb from junefabrics.com/bb
go to your bb...options>advance option>tcp....
tick the boxes...
then put Apn as blackberry.net
username n pass:flat
after the configuration go to the app on your bb on click turn "connect usnig usb"
connect you bb to your pc through the usb
then right click on the pdanet on your pn and say connect>>>
And VOOOOOOOM you go grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Moser8: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by mrdrizzy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jeffy1206: maybe he thought its de gbam stuff.
yeah actually hes ryt have seen couple of ppl using it. Dey use blackberry desktop manage to synchronise
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by akinremedy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah actually hes ryt have seen couple of ppl using it. Dey use blackberry desktop manage to synchronise
Hmmmm, let's see how it goes.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by adepentane1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
I read a page that it now works on android using BB.net as apn. But I haven't tried it sha.... Still waiting for more confirmation from a friend. Etisalat bis is working sha.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by paulworld(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
The problem most people are still face is that. You most have at least 1kobo in your account for it to work(it work it just a starter) for even normal bundle requires same
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Opeyemi5(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2014
pls is d glo bis still working
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by maxta: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
anyone using glo BIS on android? if it works, please share the details. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by Rexyl(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2014
maxta: anyone using glo BIS on android? if it works, please share the details. Thanks in anticipation.

Glo has blocked it but somehow some people are still using it which I don't know how. People using it are no longer making it public, instead they send how it is done based on request. Anyone still using it can share it with me in the form of text mssg to my line.

Yesterday I recharge N200 and given 30 mb bonus which works smoothly on tablet pc. @ all is glo now giving 30mb weekly for that recharge?
Re: Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! by maxta: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks Rexyl.
Anyone willing to share can send to maxtaassociates7@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Love Android Devices / Glo Out With G-bam Hi5ive Youth Package / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.