Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. (3188 Views)

Let's Discuss This / Please No Insults! Let's Discuss This Mature Matter... / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sexymoma(f): 4:20pm On May 10, 2013
Please be Sincere..Picture this: You want to call your Girlfriend/Boyfriend but you don't have credit. So you ask your best friend to allow you use his/her phone.You took his/her phone, dialed in your Girlfriend/Boyfriend number. And amazingly the name displayed on the screen as 'My Love'.
What would you do?? grin
to me I would assume it was me that stored his number in her phone. grin
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sweettease(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2013
Wait..... I dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Sapphire86(f): 4:30pm On May 10, 2013
I wld actually redial the number becuz I probably dialed d wrong number! cheesy
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sweettease(f): 4:33pm On May 10, 2013
Okay, i don recover! So let's assume we'v passd through the preliminaries and it was established that they were actually going out, Wetin i won do? cry i can't fight over him(HELL 2 D NO) and i can't retaliate in like manner(AM NOT SHAMELESS) undecided but one thing is for certain, i can forgive you for cheating on me with a girl i don't know, but my bestfriend, bobo close the door behind you, no time to check time! angry

[size=4pt]wetin even carry you tink dis kind thng [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2013
#jumps into gini-ka-mu-ga-eme river#

your bestfriend might not have any string attached wit ur lover-just a name he prefers calling her/him with the excuse- she/he is ma bestfriends lover.

Both my bestfriend and the babe go face oputa panel
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sexymoma(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2013
Sapphire86: I wld actually redial the number becuz I probably dialed d wrong number! cheesy
And if u didn't grin
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Cikoloko(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2013
i wil smile den wait n listen 2 how my girl wil respond on d oda side of d fone.......

3 Likes

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sexymoma(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into gini-ka-mu-ga-eme river#

your bestfriend might not have any string attached wit ur lover-just a name he prefers calling her/him with the excuse- she/he is ma bestfriends lover.

Lol...
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by alfredo4u(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2013
amnesty pls
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2013
sexymoma:
Lol...
no be story telling and i dey hate rough play
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by buklan4realyah(f): 4:53pm On May 10, 2013
cheesy cheesy.... wait i dey laugh!
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Maximus17(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2013
would just pretend to be my bestfriend and closely observe how she respond to the call
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sexymoma(f): 5:54pm On May 10, 2013
Maximus17: would just pretend to be my bestfriend and closely observe how she respond to the call
And you gonna stay calm wink
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Exponental(m): 3:53am On May 11, 2013
I thank God 4 d kind of girl I av. I can sleep with my two eyes closed.
There is definitely an error somwhere.
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:16am On May 11, 2013

Brings him out from gina-ka-mu-ga-eme river aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ lash his bombon thourougly ώϊ†̥̥ђ koboko
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Mynd44: 6:29am On May 11, 2013
If my best friend is dating my GF? I don't know about y'all but they are both going.

It is so simple

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Brings him out from gina-ka-mu-ga-eme river aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ lash his bombon thourougly ώϊ†̥̥ђ koboko
wetin i do? #jumps back biko#
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Les: 8:07am On May 11, 2013
I go check my guy msg for any incriminating ting, and i wont call her again, i'll simply go over and see her, quietly take her phone and see wat he saved d guy's number with also and read her msg- i tink that would go halfway in putting tins in check. I dont read ppl's msg but not on a possible clear case of unfaithfulness like dis one!
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by shizzle11(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2013
This sounds more like a first hand experience it but Op just trying to down play it. Op true or false?

Anyway if na me, I won't be carried away with the 'my love' whatever, cos I've seen where some guys save a girls number with such flattering names meanwhile 'nothing dey happen'. Rather than conclude instantly, I'll go on some fact finding mission.
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:25am On May 11, 2013
I dnt get!! This your/my girl friend actually knows that the dude she is dating is ma boy friend huh? And she gave me/you her phone to even call my boy friend which she actually know is her boy friend too? Is confusing you know.......

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by sexymoma(f): 9:10am On May 11, 2013
Exponental: I thank God 4 d kind of girl I av. I can sleep with my two eyes closed.
hmmm guess you are proud of her smiley
Exponental: I thank God 4 d kind of girl I av. I can sleep with my two eyes closed.
hmmm guess you are proud of her
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Mynd44: 9:49am On May 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: I dnt get!! This your/my girl friend actually knows that the dude she is dating is ma boy friend huh? And she gave me/you her phone to even call my boy friend which she actually know is her boy friend too? Is confusing you know.......
Maybe you should ask why you are the only confused person here.

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by spicyshot(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2013

lwkm... Brings him out, ties a huge stone to his neck n pushes him bck in2 d river...
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by shizzle11(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: I dnt get!! This your/my girl friend actually knows that the dude she is dating is ma boy friend huh? And she gave me/you her phone to even call my boy friend which she actually know is her boy friend too? Is confusing you know.......
Huh

Mynd_44:
Aren't they a confused lot anyways? And to think that she calls herself smart ..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
lolzzzz!! I should be nah.......becuz if my girl friend is aware that am dating the same person she is dating.........i guess she would nt want me to use her phone.
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2013
spicyshot:
lwkm... Brings him out, ties a huge stone to his neck n pushes him bck in2 d river...
huhh? Na so u hate me reach?
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by spicyshot(f): 11:33am On May 11, 2013
Princeparix: huhh? Na so u hate me reach?

i'm only tryin 2 help na, i cant hate a brother in nid of help na...
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2013
spicyshot:
i'm only tryin 2 help na, i cant hate a brother in nid of help na...
no be help>infact i no d jump again>mtcheeeew#goes to get a life jacket#
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2013
I will not even react. My friend and my hubby joke like that actually. He calls her his wife. She actually have it stored as "My husband. And I have been in this scenario before, Took her phone, dial his number, and bam!!! "my husband" appeared.

1 Like

Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by spicyshot(f): 11:54am On May 11, 2013
Princeparix: no be help>infact i no d jump again>mtcheeeew#goes to get a life jacket#
:-D:-D:-D
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Godschild2(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzzz!! I should be nah.......becuz if my girl friend is aware that am dating the same person she is dating.........i guess she would nt want me to use her phone.

Hmmmm! Nice observation there...I think the scenario is simply illogical;

1) Why would my friend(Best friend o) store my girlfriend's number on his phone with 'My Love'?? Except if he doesn't know she is my girlfriend(which is impossible)

2) Why would he release his phone for me to make use of when its crystal to him I wanna call my girlfriend??...(I can't have a bestfriend that lacks such acumen)

...As fallacious & inconclusive as the event is, it shouldn't bother me an inch, lol...Life is too short!
Re: Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. by Princeparix(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2013
spicyshot:
:-D:-D:-D
sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

#5 Annoying Things Women Do That Guys HATE... / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / Hilarious Photo: Difference Between A Married And Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.