Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D (1919 Views)

Can Someone Tell Me The Difference Between These??? ;D / Please No Insults! Let's Discuss This Mature Matter... / Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Please guys tell me whats the benefit of having a girlfriend, wat is the guy gaining from the relationship with a girl, this is how most relationships go in naija,
You call the girl everyday, she does not call you back, highest she flashes you, then if you dont call you are not caring.
Because you told her you love her, you immediately carry all her burden, buying her this and that, you change her wardrobe, make her hair,send her recharge cards etc, when u self have a lot of burden on your head, and if u dont do it, you are not caring, or u dont love her, and she does not spend her money on you.

When it comes to Being Intimate, then she start preaching, that she is not ready, she wants to wait till she is married, or its against Gods law, or they ask you whether your luv for them is based on sex, that you dont luv them for demanding sex from them.
Then after managing you for some time, she dumps you and moves to another guy, or she simply play games at your back.

So please Guys tell me what is your benefits in this relationship,this question is begging for an answers,i want to see comments,thank you.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by sistajay(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
Love is a game, not for the faint hearted grin.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
You have a GF so as to have regular punny.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MsPotato(f): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
The benefit of having a gf is that not only she can be like your s3x partner or kisser or a person to hold your hands and filled you with lots of love but also she can be the person to go and talk to when you are having a down moment.

She can be a partner to have fun with and you can be yourself around her.

She can be someone that accompanies you in lonely moments and in dull and happy and sad and wonderful moments and

she is someone that you could show off to your friends and family.

Someone that you can call Baby / Honey/ Sweetheart/ my love and she makes you feel like a real man having her with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by tboy11(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
When it comes to Being Intimate, then she start preaching, that she is not ready, she wants to wait till she is married, or its against Gods law, or they ask you whether your luv for them is based on sex, that you dont luv them for demanding sex from them.

true talk most girls dont worth to be shown love
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
i wish Guys do really think, there is just no benefit in this gf stuff, is all waste of time,energy and money, i knw other Guys the only reason they will see here is sex of which its noting, gals do enjoy this sex more than we guys, sometimes i wonder how guys spend time and money on wat is of no benefit, thank God i cant b a fool to any lady, to hell wit pussy i dnt need it,
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
sista-jay

Love is a game, not for the faint hearted

sista-jay if loving a girl is a game then is a gambling,so be ready to lose
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MsPotato(f): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
Poster, its very clear that you did not read my post sad
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
Ms.Potato

The benefit of having a gf is that not only she can be like your s3x partner or kisser or a person to hold your hands and filled you with lots of love but also she can be the person to go and talk to when you are having a down moment.

She can be a partner to have fun with and you can be yourself around her.

She can be someone that accompanies you in lonely moments and in dull and happy and sad and wonderful moments and

she is someone that you could show off to your friends and family.

Someone that you can call Baby / Honey/ Sweetheart/ my love and she makes you feel like a real man having her with you.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh My God this is the kind of love guys are searching for,i wish girls have this kind of attitude towards guys then this earth would have been blissful for couples.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by sistajay(f): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2011
patsucess:

sista-jay

Love is a game, not for the faint hearted

sista-jay if loving a girl is a game then is a gambling,so be ready to lose

Love is a gamble, win or lose! I aint no loser wink
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
The OP is gay that is why he does not want a GF
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by segzicres(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
Correct nicca. It's just that everyone justs wants to feel like dey belong to someone! As for me I ain't letting a gurl leache me away!
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by iice(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
You don't like, you find another.
If many feel that way, soon enough things will change after all humans are adaptable
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hi pat,this post is really appreciate.You are a man of good senses and u think deeper.I realized this girlfriend of a thing recently and  discovered that is a wasting of many things for guys,you waste time,money,blood and even if care is no taken future,they are all a leach!.I think is time to gear up all other wish and reasonable guys in Nig.I will like to meet u so that we can both enlighten people guys on this issue.Stay bless, Naija wake up!!!!!

Thanks brother,i will send you a mail,please drop your facebook ID so that i can add u,i think we should start educating them from there.
YES!it is time naija Guys have to wake up from being a fool too long to this wicked girls,the funny part of this naija guys is that when he his been dump by this girl,he will be thinking that the girl will return to him some day because he believes that he had show her enough love and money on her for she to return back after breaking up.
Guys know this now if you are dating a girl,particularly naija girls and she have no memories of you during when the relationship lasted with her then she is gone forever,believe it or not she will never come back to you,i repeat, never will you see her again,she is gone forever.And for a naija girl to have a memories of you she need to be committed in that relationship,and the this kind of girls we are talking about are never committed because they know from the beginning of the relationship that you are going to be used and dump.The smart one's are always quick to lunch first strike on you by being putting you on a responsibility very fast because she knows very soon you will start questioning her commitment which is not ready to give in so will she quickly want to hit you and run.Please i want to see comments,is hard time we exposed this wicked girls that hide under love disguised to avenge their anger on innocent men.

The OP is man-lover that is why he does not want a GF

i know you are the kind of female that those this evil we are talking about,but you are here hiding under male to criticized me in-order to turn the topic around.you will not succeed,ok
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by kokoye(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
patsucess and gsinter.

you guys sound g[i]ayi[/i]sh  undecided
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MMM2(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
op
just 4 fun and free punny tongue
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
You don't like, you find another.
If many feel that way, soon enough things will change after all humans are adaptable

i feel you but 95% of these girls in naija are found of doing this evil so there is a probability that the next girl you will move into will still going to have this character,it just that it comes with different shape and form.
Girls listen the point is if you are not ready to give please don't take.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MsPotato(f): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2011
patsucess:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh My God this is the kind of love guys are searching for,i wish girls have this kind of attitude towards guys then this earth would have been blissful for couples.

I believe that love is not a one sided thing. The question is you expect girls to behave as such but are you guys even giving anything back in return?
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2011
So Nigerian girls are the only GIRLS that are evil? undecided Evil does not discriminate and there are evilness in EVERY CREED AND NATIONALITIES of girls.

My granny always said LOVE MANY, trust very few and in most cases NO ONE EVEN YOURSELF.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by tpia5: 2:18am On Jul 09, 2011
^^the i.diot said his girlfriends are fond of whatever evil he's yapping about.

not that they're evil.

a bit of difference.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by MsPotato(f): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So Nigerian girls are the only GIRLS that are evil?   undecided  Evil does not discriminate and there are evilness in EVERY CREED AND NATIONALITIES of girls. 

My granny always said LOVE MANY, trust very few and in most cases NO ONE EVEN YOURSELF.

Strange! And yet we hear most ladies foreign and local complaining about how evil Nigerian men are.  undecided compared to men local and foreign complaining about Nigerian women.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by tpia5: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2011
^^yes, thanks for pointing that out.

we know you're more nigerian than nigerian women and have got all nigerian men's backs and will protect them from their evil women.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by yusuf2(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2011
i'm getting tired of this country oh, undecided
If it's not North vs South
It's Christians vs Muslims
Now It's Women vs Men
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2011
Next it would be ga.y vs straight.^^ embarassed
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by patsucess: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2011
i'm still singing my song,girls in naija has to change,if you don't love a brother please do not involve him into this evil game.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Omolola1(f): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
loool @ poster, the moment u woo a girl, u shuld b ready 4 the aftamath. . .
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Brite02(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
@OP

Aha! Welcome to naija grin

apart frm fvvvcking, kissing blah blah and holding of hands grin stil wonder what the gains of GF/BF are expecially in naija!

That's what i called a One sided type of relationship.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Booty4me: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by Moodyup(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2012
Mynd_44: You have a GF so as to have regular punny.
y am i nt surprised,immediately i saw dis thread,i knew pple lik u will come here nd start runnin deir mouth,sex-starved fool.he may nt even av girlfriend lik dat o
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by hixxx1(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2012
girlfriends are liability. u can do without them.
Re: Guys Please Let Discuss This *what Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend These D by brut(f): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Things broke men say*smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Cheat / What Is Love All Abt / At 21 And Has No Girl Friend Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.