Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (41399 Views)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2013
baby

That's a pre-2013 pix.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:02pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:04pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
baby

That's a pre-2013 pix.

It was in a 2013 article. Oh my bad. Posted another.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123: 2013:

That is not in 2013. That's like 3yrs ago.

Can you see how lighting can alter the color of one's skin? Gene is not bleaching but her color appears different. wink
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:05pm On May 10, 2013
stillwater:

That is not in 2013. That's like 3yrs ago.

Can you see how lighting can alter the color of one's skin? Gene is not bleaching but her color appears different. wink

Now i know you will say anything to prove your point. She looks no different. Look at the second professional pic. With the best lighting and all. LOL. Wo, you guys should stop dragging this thread, am out jor. grin. Its if you are brown skin or light that lighting can even wash you out a bit. Not genevieve's type of complexion.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 10, 2013
nnenna.1:
Am I the only one who doesn't see a bleaching difference in Yvonne's pictures?

Na wa o.

You're not the only person.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by jasper7(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wetin dey worry dis one? If ur mama dey bleach, speak for ya self. U think na everybody mama and nana dey mix condensed milk wiv bleaching cream? Y u dey vibrate? Dem forget vibr@tor inside ya ear? undecided
LWKMD!!! Idowuogbo no go kill me with jabs. lol
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

I have also posted pics and a video of Yvonne in 2013 and she's not at light as your pics depict.
What is hard to understand that lighting, make up contribute to how you look in your pics?

Compare to the pic you posted...

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wetin dey worry dis one? If ur mama dey bleach, speak for ya self. U think na everybody mama and nana dey mix condensed milk wiv bleaching cream? Y u dey vibrate? Dem forget vibr@tor inside ya ear? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

It was in a 2013 article. Oh my bad. Posted another.

Yea, that one is current.

Even with lightening, she still looks dark. Unlike Madam Yvonne who went from Prune juice to Sunny Delight

Like damnnnn girl......if she walks past me, I no go even recognize am
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:09pm On May 10, 2013
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDEjYgcO_Q-anmhcue9JlsG4OqmUl4UDnv1MXUBaLFoINrcgZx5A[/img]

Until you can defend the change from this pic. Thats all. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
stillwater:

I have also posted pics and a video of Yvonne in 2013 and she's not at light as your pics depict.
What is hard to understand that lighting, make up contribute to how you look in your pics?

Compare to the pic you posted...

I can see how dark genevieves hand is.

Do you see any dark skin in this without lighting o:
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123: [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDEjYgcO_Q-anmhcue9JlsG4OqmUl4UDnv1MXUBaLFoINrcgZx5A[/img]

I can defend her by posting my pics to show you different, sexy tongue variations. grin grin grin grin But it's not that serious. tongue tongue
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123: [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDEjYgcO_Q-anmhcue9JlsG4OqmUl4UDnv1MXUBaLFoINrcgZx5A[/img]

In 2008

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2013
In 2013.....

Ara n be

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 10:22pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
In 2013.....

Ara n be

I guess there is lighting in her car. LOL. She and Rita will soon be fighting for who is the lightest. Good for her. Na wetin her market demand. smiley. Its best she just doesnt say anything about it. Its too obvious.

stillwater:

I can defend her by posting my pics to show you different, sexy tongue variations. grin grin grin grin But it's not that serious. tongue tongue

LOL, now i know you have given up and looking for an escape. That old picture must have made you. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

I guess there is lighting in her car. LOL. She and Rita will soon be fighting for who is the lightest. Good for her. Na wetin her market demand. smiley. Its best she just doesnt say anything about it. Its too obvious.

LOL, now i know you have given up and looking for an escape. That old picture must have made you. shocked shocked shocked

My brother, lightening can strike at anytime, at anywhere grin

Sango is indeed a powerful god.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 10, 2013
This Op is either Ignorant, a propagandist or just fooling around!

Like seriously? I know there are bleachers in Nollywood/Ghollywood, but definitely not these peeps.

-Check Yvonne Nelson's pics; There is no different in those skin tones. Can't you see that the 'before' pic was taken under a darker light with a black background. In the 'after' pics, it quite obvious she's a black girl (though she has always been a little light), it's all variations in lighting.

-Rukky Sanda's 'before' and 'After' pics have the same skin tone. All i can see is that; There's too much 'pan-cake' in the 'After' pic.

-Do you know one of Rita Dominic's 'before' pic you posted is Dakore? Then again, comparing a movie caption to a real still picture is quite ridiculous.
anyway, You and I know both the 'before' and 'after' pics of Rita Dominic is not her skin tone. She was never like any of the pics....before(we know she was never dark)....after (Obvious effect of white light; Maybe you should check out recent Nairaland's picture threads)

-Tonto Dike: Just like I said, comparing Movie caption to a still photo is ridiculous. Why? cos most times, their skin tones in movies are their real skin tones.....not the altered Still Photographs.
So it's better you post two pics from a movie or forget comparison (even at that, now that Nollywood is embracing quality; with heavyweight cameras being used recently, it might still look different; but it's still fair enough).

The only person on your list who looks bleached is the last girl....The rest is all bullshii

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
speedyboi: [s]This Op is either Ignorant, a propagandist or just fooling around!

Like seriously? I know there are bleachers in Nollywood/Ghollywood, but definitely not these peeps.

-Check Yvonne Nelson's pics; There is no different in those skin tones. Can't you see that the 'before' pic was taken under a darker light with a black background. In the 'after' pics, it quite obvious she's a black girl (though she has always been a little light), it's all variations in lighting.

-Rukky Sanda's 'before' and 'After' pics have the same skin tone. All i can see is that; There's too much 'pan-cake' in the 'After' pic.

-Do you know one of Rita Dominic's 'before' pic you posted is Dakore? Then again, comparing a movie caption to a real still picture is quite ridiculous.
anyway, You and I know both the 'before' and 'after' pics of Rita Dominic is not her skin tone. She was never like any of the pics....before(we know she was never dark)....after (Obvious effect of white light; Maybe you should check out recent Nairaland's picture threads)

-Tonto Dike: Just like I said, comparing Movie caption to a still photo is ridiculous. Why? cos most times, their skin tones in movies are their real skin tones.....not the altered Still Photographs.
So it's better you post two pics from a movie or forget comparison (even at that, now that Nollywood is embracing quality; with heavyweight cameras being used recently, it might still look different; but it's still fair enough).[/s]

The only person on your list who looks bleached is the last girl....The rest is all bullshii

Okay.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Stop the insults.[/size]
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
In 2013.....

Ara n be

sorry, but can't you see this pic has been filtered?

Shey u go school at all so?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2013
Kai! Na lor lor dey mod dis sec? No wonder! I go jam dat fowl another day. Nne, carry go! kiss
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 10, 2013
speedyboi:

sorry, but can't you see this pic has been filtered?

Shey u go school at all so?

Even if she wasn't bleached, the fact that she took a dark-skinned picture and lightened it to that degree speaks volume.
But fact is, she bleached. Lightening or not.

School is overrated, I'm a nun.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Even if she wasn't bleached, the fact that she took a dark-skinned picture and lightened it to that degree speaks volume.
But fact is, she bleached. Lightening or not.

School is overrated, I'm a nun.

please google photographic filter.

Anyway, if altering pictures is what is your problem, you could have just said it instead of throwing accusations around.
Besides the picture looks like it was taken from instagram; it might not be her fault.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.