Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,854 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (41361 Views)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
Puking on the thread, seems like your movies industries are skin tone based...jeez can't stand these pics, you people shouldn't quote those waste

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[img]http://audionigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/doris.jpg/img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1015549_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687
Babe, u need to see dis woman's knuckle o! It black like Obasanjo's anuz.Nastyyyyy!

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2013
Can someone explain to me why light women even bleach, talkless of dark women?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Can someone explain to me why light women even bleach, talkless of dark women?
Insecurities!!! U'll b shocked @ d amount of bleaching creams Arab babes dey mix to fit in.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Insecurities!!! U'll b shocked @ d amount of bleaching creams Arab babes dey mix to fit in.

Arabs? Why?

I mean, I don't get the concept. Light and still bleaching.....
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by BashMe1(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour: [img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TEjMwGNARuI/AAAAAAAAf8Y/f4O-DGVwn8o/s400/city1.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOMEONE PLS CALL THE BLEACHING POLICE ON THIS ARZZ

[size=20pt]Na Eugine[/size] grin
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by A40(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

If accusing me increases your confidence level, please knock yourself out. *still yawning*
U're super-fine tho!

But what's wrong with these broads? Its not just actresses but most girls these days! Who on earth is misleading yall and creating this false image that Lighter skin = Beauty

Smh @ these ratchet girls

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by 50calibre(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Proudly a black woman :-) ..Rage mood? For you? You're too small for my 'rage mood'... You don't wanna diss me? You already dissed! Gosh your unaware ness is incredible.. Have a nice weekend!

No I haven't dissed you yet, to you It might look like a diss but trust me it isn't.

I'm not going to diss you, I will cane you for being disrespectful.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Arabs? Why?

I mean, I don't get the concept. Light and still bleaching.....

Its true o ! I know several asians girls, who want to be light and they are already light as white tongue

Its makes no sense
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 7:35pm On May 10, 2013
A-40:

U're super-fine tho!

But what's wrong with these broads? Its not just actresses but most girls these days! Who on earth is misleading yall and creating this false image that Lighter skin = Beauty

Smh @ these ratchet girls

The last one is really extreme. wow. looks like she is on her last layer of skin. Na wa o. Is all this worth skin cancer.

OP
Rita Dominics own is a lot too. But she blended it well.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Evestar200(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2013
And so fucking damn what? They r white wanna be

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 10, 2013
Monalisa has always been light. You can't be comparing quack photography of nollywood to what we have now. Yvonne Nelson is not bleaching either. People change under different forms of lighting. The ones who bleach are obvious like tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 10, 2013
Explains why many of these Nollywood/Gollywood actresses are still single. Who wants to wake up to a smelly bed, smelly pillow, smelly puzzie?
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by A40(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2013
baby_123:

The last one is really extreme. wow. looks like she is on her last layer of skin. Na wa o. Is all this worth skin cancer.

OP
Rita Dominics own is a lot too. But she blended it well.
Its tiring really! I heard the girl actually sells the cream so she kinda is advertising her shyte by applying it on herself
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by otumfour(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Babe, u need to see dis woman's knuckle o! It black like Obasanjo's anuz.Nastyyyyy!

This 1 got me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 10, 2013
stillwater: Monalisa has always been light. You can't be comparing quack photography of nollywood to what we have now. Yvonne Nelson is not bleaching either. People change under different forms of lighting. The ones who bleach are obvious like tonto.

Ok, it's just the lightening in all her old pictures.
Yea right.
Forms of lightening back then ehn.....
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 10, 2013
50calibre:

No I haven't dissed you yet, to you It might look like a diss but trust me it isn't.

I'm not going to diss you, I will cane you for being disrespectful.

Cane? LoL sounds like fun.. What you gonna use? :-d
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
With the likes of Monolisa, it takes time to tell that they're bleaching because they're already light-skinned.
Darkskin bleachers are quicker to point out.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Airforce1(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
Tis good to bleach up than to remain dark skinned for life... I don't like dark skinned girls

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by baby124: 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
I dont think yvonne nelson bleached. I think it is the lighting. Monalisa definitely bleached. She is naturally light, but she bleached. She and Rita have the same tone before and after.lol.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by otumfour(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
stillwater: Monalisa has always been light. You can't be comparing quack photography of nollywood to what we have now. Yvonne Nelson is not bleaching either. People change under different forms of lighting. The ones who bleach are obvious like tonto.

Dude! tht girl's bn bleaching......check her older pix.....
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2013
The only nollywood actresses in this thread that looked bleached are Tonto Dike and Rita Dominic. Maybe Rukky Sanda.

The others have always had the same skin color.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
Mami, lightening ko thunder ni! So d same lightening no gree site her fingers abi? Abegi! Most light skin chicks claim dey into Toning, but u and I know dem wan turn albino by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:

Dude! tht girl's bn bleaching......check her older pix.....

Yvonne Nelson and Monalisa look the same from way back.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mami, lightening ko thunder ni! So d same lightening no gree site her fingers abi? Abegi! Most light skin chicks claim dey into Toning, but u and I know dem wan turn albino by force.

I believe it's better to ignore some posters on this thread.
Shocked by Nnena.1's post, but not really shocked.
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u blind? Dis looks good? Smh!

Firstly, I'm not blind.

Secondly, I never said 'bleaching' was a good thing. It damages the skin, that alone makes it bad and a 'no no' .

The pix posted, Nelson and Dominic look good. Nelson toned a bit probably, so did Rita. The two still look good. The rest bleached and of course look funny. Comprehende :-)
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2013
Even Sango, God of lightening, is cracking up grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On May 10, 2013
nnenna.1:

Yvonne Nelson and Monalisa look the same from way back.
Huh? undecided
Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 10, 2013
Great lightening, Akala.
Where do you buy your bulbs? grin

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2009/11/akala.jpg?w=400[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Huh? undecided

Find pictures of the two girls that show them looking noticeably darker.

The ones here don't convince me.

Maybe they are bleaching and the creams don't work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.