Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? (526 Views)

What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by Opiosko: 12:02am On May 11, 2013
Help please. I just registered a domain for my internet biz site,
but am at a loose at to what model to follow. I don't know which
one would convert more (one page squeeze site vs multiple pages site with optin form).

Please any suggestion is welcomed.
Thanks all.
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by UncleJJ(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2013
what are trying to sell ?
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by Opiosko: 10:23am On May 13, 2013
[quote author=UncleJJ]what are trying to sell ?

Info products. Thanks.
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by UncleJJ(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Opiosko][/quote]

What will you do once u have their mails. SPend extra cash maintaining the lists. I think the best way to get people on your list is when they perform an action like downloading the first chapter of ur so called info product.

With this in mind am sure you can make much better decision since u know the value or quality of the product your trying to sell.
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by Opiosko: 10:14pm On May 13, 2013
Ok, i get that. Thanks for the help,
i appreciate.
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by decoslim(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2013
I can create a form for you like this with your required fields:-

http://dswebstudios.com/get-a-quote
Re: Squeeze Page VS Multiple Pages Site With Opting Form? by Opiosko: 9:17am On May 15, 2013
deco_slim: I can create a form for you like this with your required fields:-

http://dswebstudios.com/get-a-quote

Thanks a lot for the offer, but i can do it on my own.
If needs another hand in future, i will let you know.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products And Services In Adsnaira Very Cheap / Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3 / Help Help!! I Need Your Help To Fix My Site Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.