Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (6889 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Joliecoco: 4:52am On May 11, 2013
Ladies, Can you date or marry an African American guy ? What will your parents say? I asked the questions because for some reason AA guys like me ,which is wired cause their women say they can't find good black man.I can't date an AA guy because I want to be with a guy who share my culture and values.Another reason why i can't date AA men is because they are not leaders of their homes, providers, suppoters, family oriented and they lack ambition unlike African men. It is hard to be with a guy who is not from your culture,a few of my cousins are married to AA guys. My one cousin husband is so nice ,humble he loves African culture, music, movies ,and he even know how to cook African food.He can't wait to visit Africa.I always compliment him and tease her that she trained him well. My parents have already warned me not to bring AA home. LOL
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:46am On May 11, 2013
Does him being an African American make him any less human?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by tpia5: 7:49am On May 11, 2013
how many people is the question for?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by shizzle11(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2013
Silly question! What's wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by sweettease(f): 9:48am On May 11, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but i love my 9ja guys scatter kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2013
Will the price of palmwine go down?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 10:39am On May 11, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Will the price of palmwine go down?
Lmao
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Does him being an African American make him any less human?
[size=18pt]YES!![/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:40am On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
[size=18pt]YES!![/size]
huh?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
huh?
You can't read?? I said YES! to your question
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by shizzle11(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
sweet-tease:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but i love my 9ja guys scatter kiss

D'yu love me?, I'm a Burkinabe
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 11, 2013
Yes why not? he is human. Whoever the lady might be should just teach him Nigerian culture and what's expected of an African man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Princeparix(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2013
hmmm wey 190 and his blood sucking patners tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 11, 2013
NO

I can't
I won't
I shouldn't
I musnt

Date or marry an African American.

*They are lazy, obnoxious and dangerous.

*I don't understand most of the words that come out from their mouth.

*They are savages.

* They are arrogant and rude

* They are criminals

This opinion is based on media perception of them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 2:05pm On May 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
You can't read?? I said YES! to your question
Perhaps I was expecting you to give me reasons for that else it seems like you are simply insulting a whole group of people

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2013
Most African American guys (like 80%) have no ambition, they are still far below the evolutionary scale.

All they do is drive around in their cars blasting rap music while others study or work, they want to be gangsters or rappers or basketballers nobody aspires to be a doctor or banker, rather they all want to be like larry Hoover or big meech or al Capone.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2013
Black American men don suffer ooo grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Joliecoco: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
some of them are nice and they love Afircan culture.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 25omega(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2013
poster

you have to live with the choices you make in life. As for me i will marry someone who makes me happy and not because they know how to pound yam or because we both grew up in festac grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by sweettease(f): 8:20pm On May 11, 2013
shizzle11:
D'yu love me?, I'm a Burkinabe
If you look better than Bance grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2013
I can marry anyone,as long as he makes my heart to tingalinga ling.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Princeparix(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

#jumps into o-huru-njo-anya river#grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:25pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Does him being an African American make him any less human?
dnt start! U can't marry every human either. Some are animals. Most african americans are too arrogant. Unless d educated ones with good and reputable job!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:35pm On May 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dnt start! U can't marry every human either. Some are animals. Most african americans are too arrogant. Unless d educated ones with good and reputable job!
Well you just mentioned that some are educated and have jobs which means they are not all bad.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On May 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dnt start! U can't marry every human either. Some are animals. Most african americans are too arrogant. Unless d educated ones with good and reputable job!

The exact thing has been said about Black Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 1:28am On May 12, 2013
jealousy rears its ugly head.............. again undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 12, 2013
^^^hahahahahaha grin grin Lmao! Jealousy?? WTF?!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 1:48am On May 12, 2013
Mynd...did you prepare suya for me?

I need it pronto!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by HarvardGrad: 3:11am On May 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

walahi you are officially nuts..lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 3:35am On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Mynd...did you prepare suya for me?

I need it pronto!
Yes
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 4:27am On May 12, 2013
shizzle11: Silly question! What's wrong with that?

^
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

The exact thing has been said about Black Africans.
eat it swt@!!! I mean ur words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Women Overly Rated? / Reasons Why U Should Go For Character And Not Beauty in a lady. / See What Woman Bought For Her Husband Because She Was Tired Of Sex - Barbie Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.