Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (6899 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Oh my goodness dummy can spell daft. shocked

You are the one quoting quotes without credible sources. If that make you smart then I am daft indeed!

Ok Mrs Chima let me condescend to your level so I can properly diagnose your problem.

What exactly is confusing you about 42% and 12%, show me maybe I can try to help you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by coolzeal(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

If you are going to jump into any conversation at least know the topic. Firstly...I have simply asked how can one ger 42 out of 12....followed by oh I didn't take funny math 101. Secondly...you need to be clear on who said what so you don't get checked harshly.

SAFO is grown as man...he can articulate what he said.

I know it hard for many to keep my name out of the hole.

You need to go back to high school lady but first let me explain what he meant. The population of Black Americans is 12% of the total population of USA. Therefore, if the prison rates of Black Americans is 42% of the total inmate, it means black Americans are more likely to commit more crimes than any other group. But remember the percentage of Black Americans in-terms of population is totally different from the percentage of the convicts. So 50calibre is right.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2013
coolzeal:

You need to go back to high school lady but first let me explain what he meant. The population of Black Americans is 12% of the total population of USA. Therefore, if the prison rates of Black Americans is 42% of the total inmate, it means black Americans are more likely to commit more crimes than any other group. But remember the percentage of Black Americans in-terms of population is totally different from the percentage of the convicts. So 50calibre is right.

Thank you bro! I can't see how that was difficult to understand.

I'm sure she still won't understand what you just clarified, it's like talking to rock.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Thank you bro! I can't see how that was difficult to understand.

I'm sure she still won't understand what you just clarified, it's like talking to rock.

My last comment about you being a dummy still remain. Your cosigner didn't help
matter none.

Three people on this thread have called you a dummy and clueless....yet you still think you are bright.

Even a fool think he is right when he is wrong.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

My last comment about you being a dummy still remain. Your cosigner didn't help
matter none.

Three people on this thread have called you a dummy and clueless....yet you still think you are bright.

Even a fool think he is right when he is wrong.

Haha! What an irony!! Is this also one of your fantasies? Because you have many fantasies. Everywhere on NL I see people attesting to your stupi*dity, so you are Off point.

Heed that guy's advise, divorce the stup*d husband who married you and then return to high school simple.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2013
*Drags my village elder's chair* whilst watching Mrs Chima and 50Calibre kill themselves over one bottle of alomo and fresh breas.t milk
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2013
coolzeal:

Did you even graduate from high school?

Black Americans addition to non-American blacks make up 12% total population in USA but according to dum dums 42% are in prison and commit the most crimes but YET lately innocent black men wrongly accused are being released with severe apologies.

Only a fool think bullshit smell good.

Let me gather some opinions I mean facts about Black Africans in UK prisons and the precentage of crimes they have committed. Buahhahahhahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2013
Truckpusher: *Drags my village elder's chair* whilst watching Mrs Chima and 50Calibre kill themselves over one bottle of alomo and fresh breas.t milk

No Mrs Chima is nobody, a dull faceless woman. go and look at her posts and then gauge for yourself. I once got banned for 5 days trying to fix her IQ.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Haha! What an irony!! Is this also one of your fantasies? Because you have many fantasies. Everywhere on NL I see people attesting to your stupi*dity, so you are Off point.

Heed that guy's advise, divorce the stup*d husband who married you and then return to high school simple.

Why do you care about the husband so much? Are you jealous or desire to Bleep an Igbo man gay donkey?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:46pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

No Mrs Chima is nobody, a dull faceless woman. go and look at her posts and then gauge for yourself. I once got banned for 5 days trying to fix her IQ.

Yet you KEEP TALKING TO ME AND WASTING CYBER CAFE TIME ON A NOBODY!! BUAHHAHHAHA.

If they are banning for lack of IQ then you are a perfect candidate dummy.

You would have produce credible sources and better written materials if you had an ounce of intelligence.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Why do you care about the husband so much? Are you jealous or desire to Bleep an Igbo man gay donkey?

Even if I was gay, I wouldn't even touch your husband with a barge pole, I'm allergic to idiots. Anyone stu*pid enough to marry you is an id*iot
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now you just made sense. Cos you seem to say most but even if most are there is still a little percentage which are actually not as irresponsible as the first and it will be unfair on those ones to be judged based on the actions of the larger population.
Read your comment again and just maybe you'll realize how very stup1d you sound.....what in the world?!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Even if I was gay, I wouldn't even touch your husband with a barge pole, I'm allergic to idiots. Anyone stu*pid enough to marry you is an idiot.

No wonder you are not a scammer....you can't lie effectively to save your life.

You spoke about the husband ever chance you can but you aren't interested??

Keep proving you are a dummy..dummy. Keep sucking Chima nuts while you are still on your knees.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 5:51pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Read your comment again and just maybe you'll realize how very stup1d you sound.....what in the world?!!
Perhaps it you would for once look beyond your nose you would get it.

This is pointless.

**grabs a seat and watches Mrs Chima whup 50c's backside**
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Yet you KEEP TALKING TO ME AND WASTING CYBER CAFE TIME ON A NOBODY!! BUAHHAHHAHA.

If they are banning for lack of IQ then you are a perfect candidate dummy.

You would have produce credible sources and better written materials if you had an ounce of intelligence.

Hahahaha! So you are in a cyber cafe? Oh poor you. Well I'm on my iPhone sorry. I'm not going to debate about credible sources with you, you ain't up to that level.

If we can have a wager, il provide you with a credible source, but in return i would have the mods ban you for a year for talking to someone above you. Are you taking?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are killing me
grin
I'm going to ask you politely to come out of her a*ss now, you're wayy deep in. Come on down!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Perhaps it you would for once look beyond your nose you would get it.

This is pointless.

**grabs a seat and watches Mrs Chima whup 50c's backside**

Dude pull your head out of Mrs Chima's as*s or are you trying to fuc*k her? Because you are sounding like a sycophant.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 5:55pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
I'm going to ask you politely to come out of her a*ss now, you're wayy deep in. Come on down!
Her backside is way more fun that your world babe. Why would I wanna do that?

Oya start hurling insults like you are meant to.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 5:56pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Dude pull your head out of Mrs Chima's as*s or are you trying to fuc*k her? Because you are sounding like a sycophant.
Even you? Dude, drop something that actually sounds smart.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:

How can I drop something that sounds smart, when you yourself ain't sounding smart. I've been watching your comments, they are like you are trying to impress Mrs Chima so it baffles me because she is saying stu*id stuff.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 5:59pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha! So you are in a cyber cafe? Oh poor you. Well I'm on my iPhone sorry. I'm not going to debate about credible sources with you, you ain't up to that level.

If we can have a wager, il provide you with a credible source, but in return i would have the mods ban you for a year for talking to someone above you. Are you taking?

Lmao @ cyber cafe time in USA. With free Wifi connections in most public businesses...I wish a dummy would pay for cafe time.

Do you want more kobo so you can have enough time to such Chima nuts...continue talking to me....and produce credible intelligence?

Which name should I wire via Western Union? Dummy Gay Cal?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:03pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lmao! ' grin Multiple people have called this vapid trick anything but smart yet we are the daft ones!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
Coolzeal.....I am gathering opinions about Black Africans in UK prisons and the deportation rate classifications.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Her backside is way more fun that your world babe. Why would I wanna do that?

Oya start hurling insults like you are meant to.

Hahahahaha, look @ who is getting hurt now grin grin.....I'm sure it is to you! Nobody is asking you to be a part of my world, so please don't jump the gun. Calm your a*ss down!

Hurling insults?? Nah, you already have your head far up the woman's butt doing that. Enjoy that shitty world you're in, next time you want to make an intelligent and comprehensive point, just take a moment out of her a*ss. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Lmao @ cyber cafe time in USA. With free Wifi connections in most public businesses...I wish a dummy would pay for cafe time.

Do you want more kobo so you can have enough time to such Chima nuts...continue talking to me....and produce credible intelligence?

Which name should I wire via Western Union? Dummy Gay Cal?

Hahahahahahaha! Do you even have money, how are you going to raise the money to send to me, would you sell your life?

You don't sound like someone who has money, you sound malnourished are you are welfare and food stamps?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:08pm On May 14, 2013
Shollypopz:
Hahahahaha, look @ who is getting hurt now grin grin.....I'm sure it is to you! Nobody is asking you to be a part of my world, so please don't jump the gun. Calm your a*ss down!

Hurling insults?? Nah, you already have your head far up the woman's butt doing that. Enjoy that shitty world you're in, next time you want to make an intelligent and comprehensive point, just take a moment out of her a*ss. wink
awwww. Are you leaving already? Seriously if your backside was this fun, I will be all in it.

So what next do you have to type?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Coolzeal.....I am gathering opinions about Black Africans in UK prisons and the deportation rate classifications.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:10pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

How can I drop something that sounds smart, when you yourself ain't sounding smart. I've been watching your comments, they are like you are trying to impress Mrs Chima so it baffles me because she is saying stu*id stuff.
You messed up. Admit it and move one, no one willl judge you bro but defending it is just digging deeper
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:11pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Lmao! ' grin Multiple people have called this vapid trick anything but smart yet we are the daft ones!
He is the smartest on NL. In his mind that is
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Mrs Chima! This is fairly easy to determine. We can create a poll in NL and have the NL populace decide. If I don't beat you hands down, il leave NL.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
You messed up. Admit it and move one, no one willl judge you bro but defending it is just digging deeper

Your head is still in her as*s, you are a dude, act like one and not a pet dog. Since you won't snap out of your ignorance, il extend the same offer I made to her to you.

We can wager, il provide a credible source but in return, we would have the Mods delete your account or ban you for a year. Are you interested? If not then shut up! You don't know anything
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
awwww. Are you leaving already? Seriously if your backside was this fun, I will be all in it.

So what next do you have to type?
Lol! You know you will be waayy in there if I have the slightest tolerance for booty-lickers wink
Hey brah, for someone that don't wanna lick my a*ss, you care too darn much for what I have to type undecided
Seriously bring numbers and facts to the table and stop cosigning someone that is doing none of that, have your own goddamn opinion and let ppl cosign you. Just an encouragement to my a*ss licking buddy, change dude! grin

Just saying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection / Body Shape Men Really Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.