Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems (2422 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems by coolestboy(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2013
A FRIEND OF MINE JUST FINISH READING ENGINEERING MATHS AND PROVED THIS...WHATS YOUR TAKE??
A proof that woman is equal to problems:
To get and keep a woman, you need TIME
and MONEY.
.˙. woman = time × money
“Time is money”
So,
=> Time = Money
.˙. woman = money × money
=> woman = (money)2
Money is the root of all evil.
money = √ (evil)
But;
problems ≤ evil => √ (problems) ≤ √ (evil)
.˙. √ (problems) ≤ √ (evil) = money
=> √ (problems) ≤ money
=> [√(problems)]2 ≤ (money)2
=> problems ≤ (money)2
if x ≤ y, it means x=y or x<y
.˙. problems = (money)2
=> Recall that; woman = (money)2
.˙. woman = problems

Ladiez, pls no tear me oo...lolz
Re: A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems by Mobinga: 10:53am On May 11, 2013
I bet you thought that was funny.

Re: A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems by Bigcake: 10:57am On May 11, 2013
Idleness occasioning crap.
Re: A Mathematical Prove That Women Equals To Problems by kaydibs(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2013
Whatever *rme*

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy Without Beards? / Never Trust A Woman Who... / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.