Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50381 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by legalwealth(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
It is obvious that women like attractive men.
What qualities will a man have before he can be tagged attractive?.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Let him be legally wealthy wink

16 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by kokoye(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^^

Who cares about 'legally'??

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
kokoye: ^^^

Who cares about 'legally'??
some gals do...btw my post was with respect to op's handle smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by kokoye(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^^

I know ..just joking.

btw, how can you really prove it's 'legal' ...especially in naija?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by dorcaspedia(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
i love guys that are natural... i mean those that come the way they are..........

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by DarkknightAbj(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
love a Man that drives a Mercedes. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Am supprised no one has mentioned 6 packs here grin grin grin grin

anyway I have 2 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Andrew3(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by iamswizz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
A funny guy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Psylas(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
dorcaspedia: i love guys that are natural... i mean those that come the way they are..........
I love your reasoning...you know the main thing

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Psylas(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
iamswizz: .
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by bittyend(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
The one that can give 'em the diick and make them moan all night long.

You'd be surprised at how women crave good sex and once you give 'em that ol'gud diickzo once, they are gonna keep coming back. wink wink kiss

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ajf(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin
You gay??

46 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by bigx(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Let him be like me. He'd be fine cool
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Ramcie(f): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Number 1 for me is NEATNESS. When a man is clean as in both his appearance and his ride, am always attracted to such men but that means I must have been noticing him for long to come to such conclusion. Also, a man that holds his family in high esteem.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
what a kidious thread!..
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Andrew3(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
ajf:
You gay??
I do both. male, female. sometimes sheep, goat even camel grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by hagma37yahoocom: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Who say naija chicks fancy six packs, anyway i have 6 packs only if i am hungry.

27 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by reeeT(f): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Am attracted to a man that is dark,tall and very neat.By neat,i mean iron clothes,clean shoe and nice haircut. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sunymoore(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Is money na, im wowo, but i got girls like hell. All thanx to d lord for MONEY
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.

9 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Yasmeena(f): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
I get weak in d knees wen an intelligent, muslim haafiz, asks me 4 a luv r/ship, especially a chubby one. i find dem attractive....

15 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by MsObryan: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
intelligent, cool headed guy, and cute guy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by queensvill(f): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
To me bin attractive is inbound.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Redmosquito(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Minion: My King! Most women want a man that is tall,caring, loving, sweet, affec.....
Hades: Shuttup! Foolish one!! They are two thousand years late. Jesus is long dead and gone angry
Minion: shocked
Redmosquito: True true! I don quit M&H. But some posts keep dragging me back to it. The quoted above is an old M&H

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
lol..lmao..chei, modella, na high BP e remain make you give this your future guy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ikekings(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ramcie:
Number 1 for me is NEATNESS. When a man is clean as in both his appearance and his ride, am always attracted to such men but that means I must have been noticing him for long to come to such conclusion. Also, a man that holds his family in high esteem.
The bolded is the number 2...

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Coldfeet(f): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Must be God fearing! Must have SIX pack!!! wink cheesy and loaded!! ( Upstairs! Between the legs!! And in the wallet!!!!!!!!)

14 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by drstan(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
I do both. male, female. sometimes sheep, goat even camel grin grin grin
guy i lv ur style, cary go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.