Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Konga.com Is A JOKE - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com Is A JOKE (12328 Views)

Konga.com Yakata Sales Lies Fraud And A Total Disaster / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga.com Is A JOKE by oribi(m): 4:13am On Mar 28, 2016
destinysaid:
konga is actually a big joke, these scammers HV a fixed shipping rate if one is not in Lagos. imagine them charging 2000 transportation rate for an item of 1500.

don't know more else bout them though, I prefare Jumia

PS if I want to order from oversea(UK,/USA) will the exchange rate be d CBN 200/1usd or d parallel market 320/1usd urgent plz

parallel
Re: Konga.com Is A JOKE by FPFrancis: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
I am surprised at the problem some konga's customers are facing, I ordered a tab from them and everything was OK. I thing the problem with the affected customers is lack of patient, you have to allow them do there work and that is why they introduced "track your order" method. If want any electronic product urgently, go to shop, but if you can exercise patient, order it from konga, you don't need to worry about the delivery time just let them do their work, relax!
Re: Konga.com Is A JOKE by jodia: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Do konga deliver to houses
Re: Konga.com Is A JOKE by shophut(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Patronize a fellow nairalander

Great discounts on all line of products.

Place your orders at

www.yudala.com/#yuboss_8089

We offer same day delivery.

or Call/Whatsapp: +2349025844146
I will help you take your order and process the delivery

***YOU ONLY PAY ON DELIVERY AND WHEN SATISFIED WITH YOUR ORDER***

Thanks to all that will patronize me.
Re: Konga.com Is A JOKE by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
indigene:
The poster of this thread is a jerk, likely a bag packer carrying kid.
Konga or jumia or any other online store in the world, do not give clients the option of choosing delivery internary, rather a some what ETA.
If he really bought a laptop,why the SMS style of writing, before you castigate another man business, do well to ask yourself,if your mother has a kiosk.
hope you know you are just been fo olish . no offence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements To Start A Filling Station Business In Nigeria / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.