Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) (6306 Views)

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Adam Was Not The First Man Created. / Bible Vs. Heretics - An Eye Opener about Benny Hinn and co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

How do you want him to understand ? He has been smoking weed since he was a teenager, now the thing is having effect on his brain.... That dude is suffering from both delirium ( acute confusional state) and Dementia those brain sicknesss where you find it hard to understand simple explanation, confusion as well as forgetting things easily.

I like your meme BTW, hahahahahahahaha grin grin cant just stop laffin

Lol it fits him perfectly grin
That man makes no bit of sense anynore. He's now even worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Rilwayne001: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Liars, children of the Devil.

Your father; you and your entire generations are of the devil.. tongue

Keep deceiving yourself, very soon you will discover allahh (satan) was serious when he said all muslims are going to hell.

[b] Like I said earlier on, you are suffering from delirium.. Thought you have once opened a silly thread on this issue where I put it to rest?

Your stupídity is like PEAK MILK, its in you.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
BETATRON:
..lol retard gidi

cheesy
compare him to Pinky in the then popular comic cartoon. Pinky and the brain.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Liars, children of the Devil.

Keep deceiving yourself, very soon you will discover allahh (satan) was serious when he said all muslims are going to hell.
maybe you should spare your self the stress of trying to bring out faults from the koran in doing something fruitful to your life,cause if you are to live for 100yrs you won't be able to find one fault in the koran
Why not try using this efforts to fix the problems that surrounds your bible like barmuda triangle and is about to drown it into extinction
Like trying to fix why GoD was Sent by another God and the likes..they are countless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Lol it fits him perfectly grin That man makes no bit of sense anynore. He's now even worse.
It's the effect of the weed.

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] Like I said earlier on, you are suffering from delirium.. Thought you have once opened a silly thread on this issue where I put it to rest?

grin
and follows him like mtn everywhere he goes

2 Likes

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin

so he had even opened a similar thread before. Its really in Him. BTW I got him a new name "Dullu Bun Dullin" The lost one who's the son of a lost fellow. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
BETATRON:
maybe you should spare your self the stress of trying to bring out faults from the koran in doing something fruitful to your life,cause if you are to live for 100yrs you won't be able to find one fault in the koran
Why not try using this efforts to fix the problems that surrounds your bible like barmuda triangle and is about to drown it into extinction
Like trying to fix why GoD was Sent by another God and the likes..they are countless

The whole of the quran is CONTRADICTION. May be you are new on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
BETATRON:

I don advise am sotey the retar.d no go listen

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin

Lol !!!
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It's the effect of the weed.

grin
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !!!

Master Derilia you should be crying undecided cry

grin
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

The whole of the quran is CONTRADICTION. May be you are new on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran
..how can one who doesn't understand the bible and calls the holy spirit to his recue anytime he gets stock on a biblical topic reason in line with the koran?
Maybe you avnt stopped to ask your self why does who question the bible and knw its origin turned out to become atheists

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

maybe he needs devine intervention "deliverance" and serious speaking in tongue..his village people don finally get hold of him

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

maybe he needs devine intervention "deliverance" and serious speaking in tongue..his village people has finally got hold of him
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by BETATRON(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

maybe he needs devine intervention "deliverance" and serious speaking in tongues..his village people has finally got hold of him
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Master Derilia you should be crying undecided cry

grin

I carry good news. Real good news does not make people cry.

It was Muhammad who was said to carry good knews and making people cry by killing their men and taking their women as sex slaves. What kind of good news is that? Satan is a liar.

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]I carry good news. Real good news does not make people cry.

It was Muhammad who was said to carry good knews and making people cry by killing their men and taking their women as sex slaves. What kind of good news is that? Satan is a liar.[/s]

You're a Liar tongue
All u carry is fool!shness and Stupidity.
Anything else u may/can carry is just a Vacuous Sciamachy

2 Likes

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by skywolf66(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't know which one to believe again some said God is god of the Israelites and the Israelites are gods people. God did many wonders for them. Later Christians and and Muslims came claiming to be the true worshipper God who is of Israel

My suggestion we should all go back to the old religion which was accepted by God.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You're a Liar tongue
All u carry is fool!shness and Stupidity.
Anything else u may/can carry is just a Vacuous Sciamachy

I quote the quran and sometimes the hadith. It means your quran and hadith are the foolishness.

Quran says Muhammad was in depth of darkness, is it not foolishness of the highest order to follow such a person as your leader? Am I the one who said he was in darkness?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]I quote the quran and sometimes the hadith. It means your quran and hadith are the foolishness.

Quran says Muhammad was in depth of darkness, is it not foolishness of the highest order to follow such a person as your leader? Am I the one who said he was in darkness?[/s]

this is what I said earlier
Anything else u can carry is a
VACUOUS SCIAMACHY

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

this is what I said earlier
Anything else u can carry is a
VACUOUS SCIAMACHY

See what your quran says:
[Quran 33:43] ''He it is Who sends
blessings on you, as do His
angels, that He may bring you out
from the DEPTTHS OF DARKNESS to
Light: and He is Full of Mercy to
the believers''

Is that your VACUOUS SCIAMACHY or the quran?

As a prophet, was he supposed to be in darkness and allahh praying (blessing) him to come out?

If a leader is in darkness what about the followers?
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

See what your quran says:
[Quran 33:43] ''He it is Who sends
blessings on you, as do His
angels, that He may bring you out
from the DEPTTHS OF DARKNESS to
Light: and He is Full of Mercy to
the believers''

Is that your VACUOUS SCIAMACHY or the quran?

As a prophet, was he supposed to be in darkness and allahh praying (blessing) him to come out?

If a leader is in darkness what about the followers?

I've trashed this before. grin Next!!!
Oldmam are u out of materials undecided
go to your anti Islam sites for more

cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by Qasim6(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2015
truthman or whatever u call ursef, u v bin thrashed, so stop making a fool of ur self.
Re: How Was Man Created? (Bible Vs Quran) by truthman2012(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Qasim6:
truthman or whatever u call ursef, u v bin thrashed, so stop making a fool of ur self.

Quran says Muhammad is DEPTH OF DARKNESS, don't you believe the quran anymore?

How do you as a muslim trash the quran?

Stop deceiving yourself o !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings" / I Had Sex With My Pastor Daughter In Church Toilet Severally... / The Beautiful Things Of Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.