Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (18484 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So you think the activities of MEND was comparable to Boko haram? How callous? Anyway, eventually, it was the Niger Delta leaders that brought out the militant leaders to accept the Yar Adua amnesty offer. The northern leaders, including Buhari, should also lead the way and persuade Boko haram to embrace peace and if offered by the govt, amnesty

Dude, whats your Secret Service doing if the Govt relies on private citizens for law enforcement?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2013
donwilz: They say GEJ is power drunk, but this old retard has been contesting elections like his miserable life depends on it. How is he a man of integrity? He said he wouldn't run again. What is he still doing?

Hes trying to rescue ignorant people like you from yourself.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 11, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Any Nigerian voting for buhari must be aware of the risk , the man Buhari is has a fundermental problem with the Nigeria of the future , he is a firm islamic fundermentalist. Buhari believes that the north must lord it on the southern parts of Nigeria ,he believes that all he needs is to get a few accomplishes from the west and make slaves of the other parts of the country ,he belives in the political oppression of the igbo,and does not even offer the most trivial position in any government he is involved in to any igbo .He believes in the caliphate and northern olighacy because they patronised and sponsored his military carear, He is a soldier and knows nothing of diplomacy as we can all remember his dictatorial regime was very much despised in diplomatic circles worldwide, he lacks compassion for the southerner but shows compassion for northerners, he has not explained that missing 2.8billion usd that misteriously vanished in his watch at NNPC. Nigeria needs something different ,I dont care what tribe ,Mr Buhari is not fit for purpose ,his dictatorial tendencies are so glaring and he lacks mordernity with a very primitive accent during speeches ,he is not a university graduate,Nigeria can do better without this nightmare.

Did Buhari call you on the phone to tell you all of this or do you just hate the man because he doesnt speak your language, worship how you worship, or come from your region?

I bet itd be accurate to state that your Christian: WHAT DOES CHRIST SAY ABOUT HYPOCRISY AND HATE?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by musiwa27: 8:48pm On May 11, 2013
pdp convection

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 11, 2013
musiwa27: pdp convection

Look at the faces of the wolves destroying Nigerians.

Foo*lish Nigerians, their aim is to be one of these devils in the future thats why you see a lot of them supporting evil and corruption because they all want to "chop" their turn.

Short-sighted donkeys!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 8:58pm On May 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That is the problem- selective forgetfulness. Yar Adua came to power in 2007 but he offered amnesty to Niger Delta militants only in 2009. So what was he doing between 2007 and 2009? I had to make this clarification because you made it sound as if Yar Adua came to power and offered amnesty immediately. Also we must not forget that the unrest in the Niger Delta was already a major issue before 2007 elections. In fact, all the contestants in that election highlighted what they'll do to curb unrest in Niger Delta during the 2007 election campaigns.
It doesn't matter whether Yar Adua offered amnesty the day he was sworn in, that is not the issue. The issue is his amnesty or whatever it is could never have got off or succeeded if he had spent most of his time blaming the very people that could make him bring the warring militants to their senses by calling them sponsors of MEND.
And having new sponsor, almost every week, depending on whom his foot soldiers fancied pointing their fingers at, which was exactly what Jonathan and the likes of Okupe, Abati had done for past few years.

You also said "Jonathan spent the last 3 years blackmailing, calling any opponent the sponsors of Boko Haram and even said that their leaders are in his own govt at one time". That is pure mischief. Boko haram insurgency only became a major issue after the 2011 elections.
Yes Boko Haram pre dates Jonathan and his govt and yes they upgraded their activities immediately after the 2011, because that is what terrorist organisations does.
Bin Laden and his group had been around before George Bush came, but they increases their actions right after Bush's election, because they wanted to take advantage of the new govt and to test their mettle.
Jonathan played into Boko Haram's hand by first turning the issue into politics and making himself a victim he was not. Telling the likes of you that Boko Haram came because of him and people like you fell for it.
Why? because once you injects religion and ethnicity into Nigeria political lexicon, you're bound to find sympathisers and your crooked politician knew and understands this fact about Nigerians and they use it as weapon, time and time again.

To show how insignificant the Boko Haram was during the 2011 elections, Boko haram related questions did not even feature in any of the presidential debates. 2011 till date is less than 2yrs, so how did you get your 3yrs?
Which presidential debate? The real one Jonathan boycotted or the one he was debating with inconsequential candidates on NTA?

Pls show us link of where GEJ called "his opponents sponsors of Boko haram"?
I had never bothered with the most insincere questions.

Its a different thing when you say that statements from opposition politicians may have worsened the problem but its pure LIE to say GEJ or his spokespersons called "opposition politicians sponsors of Boko haram". If the govt knows they'r sponsors of Boko haram, how come non of them have been arrested? A beg take your mischief elsewhere
Unless you are a virgin in this forum, if not it was a question I had been asking Jonathan and his mouth piece in Okupe and Abati many times now- why they can't arrest this people if you knew its them, especially those he claimed himself are in his own government

4 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by musiwa27: 8:59pm On May 11, 2013
goodluck jonathan can not pull a crowd...

I will pull more crowd that Goodluck jonathan. this is the role ethnicity play in nigeria politics.. ethnicity matter.. those who say, ethnicity does not matter. dont know nigeria politics.

i will win against Goodluck Jonathan in the whole of the western niger of Nigeria.. because of ethnicity. they are very racist in nigeria. each of the ethnicity protect its own.

Look I will win against Bola tinubu or fashola in Yorubaland. I will defect Fashola or tinubu in yorubaland. because ethnicity matter.

If you dont it.. On fashola or tinubu street. I will win it against fashola or tinubu.. If i dont win, tinubu or fashola street. you can cut off my head. this is why ethnicity matter in nigeria poltics.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by fkaz(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Tell them to get registered first before making noise. This link might also be of interest to you; https://www.nairaland.com/1286918/tricked-us-into-fighting-igbos

Who are the middle belt? Is it the babangidas from NIGER STATE who are mostly hausa, nupe, fulani, gbagis. Or nasarawa, the only state CPC won? Or kwara state who are mostly fulani, nupe and yoruba. where the state governor(Abdulfatah Ahmed) is considering APC as the next party? Or plateau the war zone which comprises of fulani, hausa and berom? Or benue state where fulani and tiv are celebrating bloodbath.
Noting like middle belt in nigeria, we all know north central which is dominated by the muslim(hausa and fulani). They will always align with the core northern. So forget that craps in that link and they will always do it again.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 9:03pm On May 11, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Ur still a young man, u can't comprehend wat I just wrote, its too much for ur small empty brains..
I think I very much prefer my empty brain, if what you had posted earlier was the best your fill up brain can come up with.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by idriis: 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are a real clown! Now you people think Buhari holds the solution to solving the Bokoharam crisis you power hungry wiggles created? Oh, for crying out loud, did your GEJ not say Buhari was behind Bokoharam

One thing is sure, those who through deceit, falsehood and election manipulation got into Aso Rock will never know peace all of their days on earth!
Amen x1000
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Symphony007: 9:06pm On May 11, 2013
Look at them...those fist in the air signify one thing "radicalism"..no islamic radical like buhari can rule a diverse nation like this, maybe he did it as a dictator but not as a democratically elected president. Better respect yourself and resign to the shadows like your fellow ex military heads of state.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 9:14pm On May 11, 2013
On what basis do they place their hope on buhari with all his atrocities as a military head of state?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by banki(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2013
visalo:

A liar will never know peace. For those who made incited statement in 2011 election that resulted to the killing of innocent coppers will never know peace. Those who said buhari never made any incited statement will never know peace
what happens. To those who spent money meant to fix our roads and hospitals and have caused millons to die since 1999 should we keep them in power?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 9:15pm On May 11, 2013
For the Fulani hegemony perhaps more than any other tool, military governments have been useful in ensuring the reign of the aristocracy. As a book written by late Mr. Ikoku: Inside Out reveals, Ibrahim Tahir, one of the leading torch-bears of the hegemony, told late Ikoku in detention about his regrets over Shagari’s trumpeted plan to give the South a “presidential chance” which led to the Buhari – Idiagbon coup, to protect the “sanctity” of Fulani rule.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Vincent41(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Now in the mind of NairaLanders, the APC has already won 2015.

i ve purchased 15 Guns,just getting ready for 2015 fight....i must first of all kill dis useless Muslim Gatemen next to my compound
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by OuchDaddy(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Don't know about the rest of you, but the prospect of Dis guy(Buhari), becoming President for the second time, will tell very badly on Nigeria as a nation.

What vision can an oldman like Buhari have that eludes the teeming youths of Nigeria? Why the old dreams of an old man? Why return to the looting days of Miliary Rule with no hope for change?

I doubt Buhari will ever hand power to a Southern after his 8years tenure? Is this the future we truily want for the next generation?(our kids)

Nigeria go forward and not back to the Nigeria defeat Biafra glory years? Embrace a new vision and a new future. Think!

Biko, If u dnt av wot to say...have a sit /_________
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 9:30pm On May 11, 2013
Vincent 4:

i ve purchased 15 Guns,just getting ready for 2015 fight....i must first of all kill dis useless Muslim Gatemen next to my compound
And you are supposed to be the enlightened and educated church going Christian, when your plan is to wake up and kill someone that did nothing to you, only that he speaks another tongue and call his god a different name to yours. Are you then different to Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by lordbrain: 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Buhari did more damages on Nigeria democracy than any military head of state,following nigeria political development apart from the First military coup of January,1966,which was a political test, buhari is the only military head of state that overthrow a democratic government in Nigeria,if buhari did not topped the government of shehu shagari in 1983,Democracy would have gotten its deep root in Nigeria and Nigeria by now will be practicing liberal Democracy. Buhari does not have any good intention and programmes for Nigerians,Nigerians should not take buhari presidential candidature serious,any attempt to vote for buhari will mount to suicide mission. the survival of this country should be our major concerned.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by earthgreeners(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2013
Vincent 4: i ve purchased 15 Guns,just getting ready for 2015 fight....i must first of all kill dis useless Muslim Gatemen next to my compound

After you have been sentenced to death by hanging, I would be glad to watch ur remains fed to the lions on NatGeo Wild.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 9:35pm On May 11, 2013
The true meaning of APC (Arewa People's Congress) (APC)
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 11, 2013
Vincent 4:

What would Jesus Christ say to your action?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 9:41pm On May 11, 2013
He will smile and say that is my boy.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by idriis: 9:49pm On May 11, 2013
Sai Buhari
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2013
lordbrain: if buhari did not topped the government of shehu shagari in 1983,Democracy would have gotten its deep root in Nigeria and Nigeria by now will be practicing liberal Democracy.

ROFLMAOOO

These clowns....... smh

Lmao Dude, if Buhari did not come rescue you clowns, by the time people like Umaru Dikko and co had finished with you, youd have had to resort to eating human flesh just to satisfy your hunger pangs.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Toktee(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2013
fkaz:

Who are the middle belt? Is it the babangidas from NIGER STATE who are mostly hausa, nupe, fulani, gbagis. Or nasarawa, the only state CPC won? Or kwara state who are mostly fulani, nupe and yoruba. where the state governor(Abdulfatah Ahmed) is considering APC as the next party? Or plateau the war zone which comprises of fulani, hausa and berom? Or benue state where fulani and tiv are celebrating bloodbath.
Noting like middle belt in nigeria, we all know north central which is dominated by the muslim(hausa and fulani). They will always align with the core northern. So forget that craps in that link and they will always do it again.
when you said middlebelt iz dominated by hausa/fulani's,,i will have no choice but to ask you to go and get your facts straight,niger state is dominated by nupe,gbagyis,kamberi,zulu kolo and the host of others,kogi state is dominated by igalas,ebira,kaba and yorubas while benue state iz a tiv dominanant state follow by idomas,igede etc,plateau state is berom and other minorities state
so i ask you,where is the position of hausa/fulanis in the above states, a nupe,tiv,igala or ebira speak hausa does not make him/her a hausa person pls.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 11, 2013
Eziachi:
What the difference? MEND bombs and guns are they nicer ones, while the other isn't?
Until you guys and your leader start treating Boko Haram as a national security threat, you will continue wallowing, blaming, pointing fingers at everybody, especially your political opponents.
Yar Adua use every avenue available to him to get your mentioned amnesty, but Jonathan spent the last 3 years blackmailing, calling any opponent the sponsors of Boko Haram and even said that their leaders are in his own govt at one time. Did we see sack anyone to reflect that? No!

At a point, you guys said it was IBB, then Atiku, later it was Buhari and it was the same people you had be blaming and point finger at that you always turn around again asking to solve Boko Haram problem. What sort of reasoning is that?
Yar Adua did not kept telling the world that MEND is doing it because they don't like him, instead of doing something.

Even a fool knew that Boko Haram had more religious root than politics and is older than Jonathan as a politician. Now they have got out of hand, because you spend time accsing those who could help you in the first place irrespective of your politcaal differences.

True talk.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by OsunOriginal: 10:11pm On May 11, 2013
the_ripper3: What's all the hullabaloo about? Voting in 2015 is definitely going to be across Ethnic and religious divides. SW and Core North Vs SE,SS and MB. Then religion would play its part where necessary. All the premature ejaccula*tion should stop. Buhari hasn't won anytin yet. Its not yet UHURU for the BUHARI-ophiles

Yes, I agree with you. Its not over yet for your man but clock is ticking... Count down counter has been seeded for GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval / Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP / DISCOs Start New Tariff Implementation In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.