Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (18482 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 1:12am On May 12, 2013
kingoflag:

---- that Buhari (A Snr Officer to Junior Officers that have broken the command structure) will just be like "Eh, I refuse to join you" ? What the hell do you think will happen? Or better yet, if he refuses and he miraculously lives, who will he answer to: his Juniors?

Dude, go and drink some garri, man, it seems hunger has dented your ability to reason properly.

Its obvious you are a kid with this reasoning! When Murtala and co truncated Ironsi's government, whom did they make the HOS? A junior or senior officer? Was Gowon even of a higher rank than Ogundipe? Kid pls go and sleep. Its past your bedtime
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by fontv1: 1:17am On May 12, 2013
malc619: Up APC.....

Dazz all.....

cool cool

For your mind, APC go win 2015? Do you think election is all about integrity? For PDP or APC to win there is more work to be done. Remember GEJ is a generous politician when campaigning. He wouldn't mind emptying our FR bucks.

Well I know its not going to be easy for APC and PDP. Watch out
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by idriis: 1:21am On May 12, 2013
fontv1:

For your mind, APC go win 2015? Do you think election is all about integrity? For PDP or APC to win there is more work to be done. Remember GEJ is a generous politician when campaigning. He wouldn't mind emptying our FR bucks.

Well I know its not going to be easy for APC and PDP. Watch out
APC or nothing, dats all. Gudnyt!

Thread close

Long Live Buhari

God Bless Nigeria cool
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:24am On May 12, 2013
alexchiny:

Its obvious you are a kid with this reasoning! When Murtala and co truncated Ironsi's government, whom did they make the HOS? A junior or senior officer? Was Gowon even of a higher rank than Ogundipe? Kid pls go and sleep. Its past your bedtime

SMH

No wonder most of you fail, abysmally, whatever tests it is your fellow id.iot, illiterate elders administer to you dunces before youre allowed to be admitted into those jokes you call Universities. Reread the dumb question you asked above, compare the situation we're arguing over, and answer it yourself.

Youre a bloody dolt whose hypocrisy and unwarranted hate cant let see clearly.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 2:00am On May 12, 2013
kingoflag:

SMH

No wonder most of you fail, abysmally, whatever tests it is your fellow id.iot, illiterate elders administer to you dunces before youre allowed to be admitted into those jokes you call Universities. Reread the dumb question you asked above, compare the situation we're arguing over, and answer it yourself.

Youre a bloody dolt whose hypocrisy and unwarranted hate cant let see clearly.

OMG! And I have been here wasting my time on an illiterate tout who can't even put a sensible post together. Am done with you kid!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 2:05am On May 12, 2013
kingoflag:

Dunce! Dunce! Dunce!

If he refuses 100% he gets shot. For once can you hypocritical monkeys tell the truth without hiding behind lies and hate?

Olodo, do you want to know the truth? The truth is that your savior Buhari was offered the HOS by coupists and as usual, power thirsty as ever, he jumped at it. IBB and co needed a lilly livered soldier they could control and guess who they chose? And for the last time kid, Nobody kills a soldier for turning down a HOS offer AFTER a successful coup. This is my last reply to you as its obvious you are just an ignorant kid.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 2:06am On May 12, 2013
Crowd or no crowd, it is easier for a Mitt Romney to be President of Nigeria than for a Buhari.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Suntzung: 2:12am On May 12, 2013
Suntzung:
OLES. ONYAS, BARAWIS
SPECIALS
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by alexchiny: 2:13am On May 12, 2013
utumunta: Crowd or no crowd, it is easier for a Mitt Romney to be President of Nigeria than for a Buhari.

You can say that again!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 2:59am On May 12, 2013
alexchiny:

OMG! And I have been here wasting my time on an illiterate tout who can't even put a sensible post together. Am done with you kid!

Try and calculate in your head how much generator fumes youve inhaled since the day you were born... then and only then can you talk about another being senseless. Look around you right now..... go ahead.... look outside your window: darkness all around, right? And you think thats normal?

Dummy, go on, keep hating on a man that wants to change your miserable life for the better just because of his tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by dinggle: 4:35am On May 12, 2013
If Gej looses 2015, it won't be because the opposition worked hard but because Gej handed his second term over to the opposition. The 2012 disaster gift he gave to Nigerians, the brutal suppression of demonstration, the draw back on corruption, lack of electricity, lack of insecurity, failure to adequately compensate families of those the government failed to protect and deliver from boko harm while wanting to grant boko haram amnesty and a cheque for killing those he swore to protect.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 6:31am On May 12, 2013
No be today he started pulling crowd, most of the people there ca$e to see if there is anyhow money go take enter their hand. Most of them aint gonna vote for him. Just like someone said earlier on, until buhari pulls such crowd in Aba or any other eastern major city he is wasting time, when tinubu/ikonne came to aba in 2011 they all saw how it went. Or let continue decieving themselves that the bulk of voters is in the north to which they have no substantial proof to, Buhari can never win any election in Nigeria ever again. If I have met 100 people who bared their political mind at least 85 said no to buhari so use that to check the number of Nigerians who want him to become the president you will understand that Buhari is going no where.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by mathskill: 7:14am On May 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Genbuhari3: 7:18am On May 12, 2013
Buhari is not president yet some people cannot sleep, when he becomes president, that would be insomnia for a whole lot of people. CPC convention is the thread, people end up on Buhari. APC wins 2015 either with or without Buhari as its presidential candidate. It it that simple!

Www.politikalnigerian.com

2 Likes

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 7:20am On May 12, 2013
A simple picture and you all are hitting your heads like this? I now see the root cause of Boko Haram all written all over this thread. Shame.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by elbulk(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2013
lacasa: GEJ can never pull such a crowd in Abuja, o r even in the south-south without paying for their presence.

Buhari is the most genuinely loved Nigerian leader since Sir Ahmadu Bello.

#... Integrity is everything in life

Oga leeme educate u a bit,1st where is the north...wen they say 19 northern sorry its not cos d middle belt isn't the north,there is Plateau,Benue,Kogi,Taraba etc who r nt even hausa ppl,in places like Gombe,Borno,Kebbi,Adamawa,Gombe,Niger etc hausa is jst a tribe,knw how politics works in Nigeria b4 u talk...wen u go 2 states like plateau where they will never vote a hausa man even if he came as Jesus himself...I dnt subscribe 2 sentiments and I also dnt subscribe 2 ignorants statements...in 2011 Buhari has plenty ppl @ rallies bt mst of dem whre nt even registered voters...so noise without ground work equals zero...my question is if any1 is 2 take over from CLUELESS GEJ he needs 2 shw a blue print of his agenda,in Nigeria there's nuthn like dat so I say all dis men r a clueless lot,pls study Nigerian history properly and u'll knw and Abt ahmadu Bello,mst loved...whremayb in d north,u shouldve mentioned Tafawa Balewa as Ahmadu bello deppened d tribal sentiments jst like Awolowo did
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by phildon: 8:31am On May 12, 2013
payless:

Did he Islamize Nigeria when he was Head of State?
When he had ABSOLUTE POWER. He did not. In fact he banned public preaching n d use of gvt funds to send people to Macca. But will our premordial sentiment allow us see these?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by phildon: 8:41am On May 12, 2013
elbulk:

Oga leeme educate u a bit,1st where is the north...wen they say 19 northern sorry its not cos d middle belt isn't the north,there is Plateau,Benue,Kogi,Taraba etc who r nt even hausa ppl,in places like Gombe,Borno,Kebbi,Adamawa,Gombe,Niger etc hausa is jst a tribe,knw how politics works in Nigeria b4 u talk...wen u go 2 states like plateau where they will never vote a hausa man even if he came as Jesus himself...I dnt subscribe 2 sentiments and I also dnt subscribe 2 ignorants statements...in 2011 Buhari has plenty ppl @ rallies bt mst of dem whre nt even registered voters...so noise without ground work equals zero...my question is if any1 is 2 take over from CLUELESS GEJ he needs 2 shw a blue print of his agenda,in Nigeria there's nuthn like dat so I say all dis men r a clueless lot,pls study Nigerian history properly and u'll knw and Abt ahmadu Bello,mst loved...whremayb in d north,u shouldve mentioned Tafawa Balewa as Ahmadu bello deppened d tribal sentiments jst like Awolowo did
Then, u neither know Ahmadu Bello nor the North.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Pasca07: 8:43am On May 12, 2013
@gboss4sure i can't just stop laughing at ur post.what makes u think if any politicians pull a crowd in aba equals to winning election?what is d population of aba compare to some states in SW?FYI things has changed infact Gej can't get d same vote he got from NC in 2011.Everyone is fed up of Gej govt. Except the ppl of SS/SE dat have no choice than to vote for him again.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 9:21am On May 12, 2013
The real (APC) Arewa Peoples Congress now you know your new political party.You have been freed but you want to go back to bondage.

Tinubu the new Akintola selling the yoruba race for a bowl of porridge.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Donmichaelz(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2013
lacasa: GEJ can never pull such a crowd in Abuja, o r even in the south-south without paying for their presence.

Buhari is the most genuinely loved Nigerian leader since Sir Ahmadu Bello.

#... Integrity is everything in life
So buhari has integrity...My Grandma is also a Virgin
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2013
KwoiZabo: ode u dey vex. Its gonna make more ppl read my post you tout
tout? I refused to adopt d middle name of ur fada!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Suntzung: 10:41am On May 12, 2013
[img][/]

Fiya Fiya Kashe Kwari,
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by donwilz(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2013
kingoflag:

And if that happens, 4yrs from now you'll still live --- and raise your kids--- in a backwards society like your father did you.

Yeah, go to sleep with all the generators blaring around you ... hopefully, armed robbers dont burst into your house and deposit slugs in your stomach while you call the cops who will ask you for "Mobilization Fees" before they can appear to rescue your ignorant azz and doctors who will ask for a Police Report as your hopeless self bleeds to death on the dirty floors of the building yall shamelessly refer to as hospitals.
Are you speaking from experience? Anyways, I won't break a sweat for your sake... Gathering people for convention don't win elections. I thought the last election taught you that. FYI, majority of Nigerians in Nigeria still root for GEJ. I will prefer a more progressive person in 2015,be it another, but Muhammadu Buhari is retrogressive .. You can't see past your nose...
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by pawa4ul: 10:42am On May 12, 2013
lordnoah:

Wat r d clueless idi.ots u av in power doin?
Even if APC don't win 2015 elections,Nigeria deserve a beta person Dan dis clueless n power drunken slowpoke by 2015.

I am totally disappointed in both Buhari and Jonathan. Both of them are greedy fellows. Buhari conteated before with Okadigbo as running mate and failed. He didn't end there. Remember when Buhari was to merge with Ribadu? The merger failed cos Buhari wouldn't let another person bear the flag. Later, after failing, he said he wouldn't contest anymore. Now he has come up again with the merger thing, him being the flag bearer. Did he forget anything there? Why not be a king maker and earn himself some honour? As far as Buhari is concerned,no other Nigerian is intelligent. Is that the kind of leader/ruler we want? Answer is NO!
Jonathan on the other hand, is a local poor man who never knew he would ever see or control such amount of money he is currently seeing hence his quest for everything every how. These people all thieves. All his promises before he started wearing shoes have been forgotten.
Both Buhari and Jonathan are greedy fellows. Let Nigerians look inwards and pray God to give us the Moses and Joshua that will lead us to the real land of fresh air.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 10:43am On May 12, 2013
APC= Arewa Peoples Congress now you know what you are doing do you want to go back to the dark ages.

Tinubu the Akintola of our time
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Shine1177: 10:54am On May 12, 2013
Everyone here shouting shouting Sai Buhari, APC must put this in their mind that the so-called merger party is no-where to be found in the respective States that the opposition parties are ruling. Why don't Nigeria take away sentiment and reason as a mathematician once? Sentiment don't win election and it will not win 2015 election for APC. Can Buhari and his APC win Katsina State his home state? Can Buhari win Kaduna State where he has been residing all his life? Considering Gov. Yero, and the robust support of VP Namadi Sambo and the string they can pull.

Let me give a simple analysis of the State that will keep GEJ in Aso-Rock till 2019.
South-South Zone
1)Rivers State: Amaechi has recanted that he will not be contesting against GEJ come 2015 though he's not sincere he has seen the handwriting on the wall. GEJ will keep Rivers State.

2)Bayelsa State: No long thing. GEJ will keep Bayelsa.

3)Delta State: APC or any other party in the opposition don't have any stand in this state. DPP which has been the platform that Mr. Great Ogboru run is not part of this APC naked party dance. Mind you people like Pa Edwin Clarke is in-charge here. GEJ keeps Delta.

4)Cross River State. No opposition party has ever won a post here not even a councillorship post. Opposition/APC can't boast of any significant member in the state. GEJ will keep Cross Rivers.

5)Akwa-Ibom State. The last time ACN make a window dressing in this State was 2011 general election and since then the opposition have not been active or seen to be doing anything, even the State Chairman of ACN after the general election took appointment with Gov. Akpabio PDP government. GEJ will keep Akwa-Ibom.

6)Edo State: The one-man-one-vote mantra State will definitely go GEJ way as people like Mr. Edebiri of CPC (i think) and the ANPP stalwarts are at longer head with Osho-Baba (Adams). These people will find it difficult to co-habit with Osho-baba in the suppose APC where Mr. Adam will automatically become their political leader as the sitting governor. Certainly their will be protest votes. GEJ will take Edo convincingly.

South East Zone
1) Imo State: All APC supporters did you notice that APGA (ala Okorocha-faction) was mentioned merely by the MC at CPC convention yesterday as part of the merging Party not more than once! The main actors of APC knows they can't take Okorocha serious as in bring APGA into their fold. Haven't you thought of it, when did Achike Udenwa become a "progressive"? 2015, GEJ will win Imo.

2) Anambra State: This State technically belong to PDP as Gov. Peter Obi has never done anything against the interest of PDP. The 2014 gubernatorial election will determine a lot but GEJ will win this State in 2015 even if by happening Senator Ngige wins the guber election for APC.

3) Abia State: The last time an opposition party rule this State was 2007 on the robust platform of Uzor Orji Kalu (PPA) who has since retraced his steps back to the PDP. APC can’t point to any significant base in the State. GEJ will keep Abia in 2015.

4) Ebonyi State: APC or any of the merging party don’t have a place in this State. GEJ all the way come 2015.

5) Enugu State. God will grant Gov. Chime good and sound health. Amen. The only functional opposition party in Enugu is PDC founded by Senator Chimaroke Nnamani but the party has since gone into coma. GEJ will keep Enugu come 2015.

South-West Zone.
1) Lagos State: As much as I love Governor BRF and the good thing he’s doing in Lagos his work will speak for APC in the State's gubernatorial election but not the presidential election as seen in 2011 general election, my brothers from the East will determine a lot in this permutation, I mean the Easterner here will provide the shoulder that GEJ will rest on come 2015. GEJ will be victorious in the presidential election in Lagos.

2) Oyo State: APC have you consider the force of Accord Party in Oyo State? Senator Ladoja will cause APC not a little headache come 2015 and since he’s of PDP originally and considering the recent secret meeting he and Alao-Akala held in London few week ago he will give APC a run for their money here. Mind you Accord Party though in opposition is not part of this APC dance, technically their mind is with the PDP. Considering the 2011 gubernatorial election result APC has herculean task in Oyo when Accord Party (Ladoja) and PDP come against it. GEJ will win Oyo.

3)Ekiti State (Sweet home): The good work that my governor is doing will speak for him come 2014 guber election but he cannot stand in front of a moving train come 2015. GEJ will win substantial vote here without struggling.

4) Ondo State: The Iroko (Gov. Mimiko) they gather against but couldn't fall will cause the APC heart-attack here. Considering the just concluded guber election, ACN with all the monies they threw at the electorate came a distance third! Labour Party is not a part to this APC and if Labour Party adopt GEJ in 2015 which they will definitely do, the combination of Labour and PDP will make APC irrelevant in the election. GEJ will win Ondo convincingly come 2015.

5) Ogun State: Gov. Amosun is doing his possible best in Ogun and OBJ seems to have tactically endorse him for second term being they’re both from the same zone, the guy is performing and Baba may want to use him to spit his enemies in PDP Ogun State chapter. APC do you know the election will be “scratch my back and I will scratch you back thing” for Amosun? OBJ may not be in good term with GEJ now but he will rather work for the success of PDP (national) even if GEJ is presented as the candidate than have Buhari/Tinubu at the central government. Hope you get the logic? 2015, GEJ will still win in Ogun.

6) Osun State: The ‘Ogbeni’ here will have a big task to sweep victory for APC as he did it 100% in 2011. His controversial stand on various issue may work against him as he is not as popular as he was few years ago. If GEJ don’t win this State, he will take 60% of the total vote.

North Central Zone
1) Kwara State: The Sarakites still hold the ace in this State. Senator Bukola Saraki practically has Kwara State in his pocket (this assertion is verifiable)and he will deploy his robust influence in no small means for GEJ. The Sarakis and the Ilorin Emirate will never have anything to do with Tinubu though they have soft-spot for Buhari. The only opposition party in Kwara is ACN which mealy exist through media propaganda every other so-called opposition Party are subservient to PDP in Kwara State. Lai Muhammed is from Kwara and I remember in 2003 when he came from Lagos to contest the guber election under Alliance for Democracy then Late Dr. Olusola Saraki said his name will always answer for him anytime he contest in Kwara (I think his first name is coined from Olayiwola or so but Lai in Yoruba language mean NEVER and the guy NEVER got what he wanted then and i learnt he still want to contest come 2015 to occupy Ahmadu Bello Way Government House, Ilorin). GEJ will take home Kwara 100% come 2015.

2) Kogi State: The just concluded Local Government election shows that the opposition Parties are not on ground in Kogi State. The only and major figure of the opposition is former Governor Audu who has a case with EFCC – that will determine a lot come 2015. GEJ will win in Kogi hands down.

3) Plateau State: The only party here that can be categorize as opposition is Labour Party (Senator Joshua Dariye, Paullen Tallen) & Co.) and Labour Party will as always adopt GEJ come 2015 because they are not part of this opposition/merger dance. GEJ will take Plateau.

4) Benue State: As it has always been APC (ACN) will try her might here but will be defeated by the choice of the people. GEJ will convincingly win Benue in 2015.

5) FCT Abuja: No doubt about the strength of PDP in the city, APC will struggle but will be roundly defeated. 2015, GEJ will take FCT Abuja.

6) Niger State: This will be a knotty case for GEJ but bearing in mind that IBB will rather die in PDP than dine with Buharri and the rumour of his son coming out for the gubernatorial on PDP platform, the force and threat of Gov Aliyu Babangida will be douse. GEJ will take popular vote in Niger, he will win.

7) Nasarawa State: Gov. Al-makura will not find it rosy this time, despite CPC/APC ruling the State the majority in the State House of Assembly and member of NASS from this State are from PDP their structure is still there. Gov Al-makura has a hot cake in his hands if you remember that he won his election by a mere 5,000+ vote in 2011 the PDP forces that dethrone former PDP Governor Akwe Doma are still very much around. GEJ will take Nassarawa come 2015.

North-Western Zone.
1) Kaduuna State: Buhari has being living in Kaduna State for over 40 years of his life and he has never won majorly any election here since 2003 when he started running for the presidency. 2015 will not be with a difference. GEJ all the way in Kaduna.

2) Katsina State: This is General Buhari’s home State but PDP has never lost majorly to any opposition party in the State even when Buhari ran on ANPP platform till 2011, I don’t see him springing any surprise here either because he cannot be said to be on ground. Gov. Shema hold the ace and he belongs to GEJ caucus. GEJ will win Katsina convincingly.

3) Kano State. Will H.E Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso be ready to walk in the trenches with former Governor Shekarau? The two men can’t work together. How will Shekarau support the cause of Gen Buhari in Kano APC? I don’t see Kwankwaso giving Kano to APC, PDP still hold the ace here. GEJ still have a complicated issue to sort out here but he will not be disappointed come 2015.

4) Sokoto State: Similar to Kano situation but not as complicated. APC remember that former Governor Bafarawa left ACN on a sad note and he called the party unprintable names when he left, yes politician don’t have permanent enemies or friend but can Bafarawa of ANPP join Governor Magatakada Wamakko of PDP who is rumoured to be interest in the presidency to scheme GEJ out in 2015? Time will tell. But on a scale of 10 GEJ will take 8 in Sokoto come 2015.

5) Zamfara State: Neither here nor there, the body language of Senator Yerima who is the political leader of the State is edging towards GEJ (PDP) on a scale of 10 GEJ will take 7.5 in Zamfara State.

6)Kebbi State: PDP is the party on ground here and the APC don’t have a resemblance of her apparatus in the state. Governor Usman Dakingari is PDP man in the State and he has not been reported to be against the interest of Mr. President. GEJ all the way.

7) Jigawa State: Rumour have it that Governor Lamido is interest in the presidency and his published endorsement by OBJ, which Baba has refuted he has since gone under either to re-strategize or support GEJ in 2015 either way he goes GEJ will take that State. Remember Gov. Lamido first son has money laundering case with EFCC and man-slaughter case with the police in Kano State that his boy is his Hercules heel. (All is fair in a fight).

North-East Zone.
1) Adamawa State: This State has been the take for PDP since inception even when their sons H.E Atiku Abubakar and former Governor Boni Haruna gang-up against the party they were roundly defeated, Atiku has since trace his step back to PDP. Like it or hate it Amb. Tukur, Senator Jonathan Zwingina, Senator Jibril Aminu are the leaders GEJ has to trash the boys APC will present here, though General Buba Marwa is a credible man in the midst of APC in Adamawa but his affinity for PDP is not in doubt. GEJ all the way.

2) Bauchi State: The new romance between GEJ and Governor Isa Yuguda will definitely lead to something positive for the President in 2015. Yuguda is in charge here he has the ears of the electorate in the state. GEJ will take Bauchi in 2015.

3)Taraba State: May Almighty God grant the Governor, Danbaba Suntai, sound mind and heal his infirmities. Amin. The likes of General T. Y. Danjuma who have the ears of the electorates will bring the State to GEJ purse home and dry. 2015, GEJ all the way here.

4) Gombe State: Governor Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is the leader here he has the ears of the electorate also GEJ have nothing to lose in this State. GEJ will surprise the enemies in 2015.

5) Yobe State: Complicated. GEJ will take 25% vote that he needs here.

6) Borno State: Hope the Boko Haramite and their sponsors will not de-enfranchise the electorate in this State. GEJ will take 25% vote here.

All said and done the ego of the proponent of the APC is what will destroy them, I mean to say that PDP is the only political party in Nigeria that is represented in all the 774 Local Government Areas and only God knows number of Wards.

This link may help you: https://www.nairaland.com/648625/official-nigerian-presidential-election-results
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Such crowd cannot be pulled anywhere in the south because, unlike in the north, there is no ALMAJIRI system in the south. The northern political elites deliberately created the almajiri and other DEPENDENCY system so they can easily mobilize crowd for mayhem or electioneering.

No matter how popular a politician is in the south, you cant get that sort of crowd. That does not mean that on election day people will not come out to vote in the south on election days but not many southerners will be willing to leave behind their source of livelihood to grace a mere political campaign. You can only get such crowd in the south during RELIGIOUS gatherings. But in the north, RELIGION and politics are indistinguishable.
kingoflag:

Try and calculate in your head how much generator fumes youve inhaled since the day you were born... then and only then can you talk about another being senseless. Look around you right now..... go ahead.... look outside your window: darkness all around, right? And you think thats normal?

Dummy, go on, keep hating on a man that wants to change your miserable life for the better just because of his tribe and religion.
Bro u said it all o!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2013
Bullshit upon bullshit[quote author=Shine1177]Everyone here shouting shouting Sai Buhari, APC must put this in their mind that the so-called merger party is no-where to be found in the respective States that the opposition partiesgeria take away sentiment and reason as a mathematician once? Sentiment don't win election and it will not win 2015 election for APC. Can Buhari and his APC win Katsina State his home state? Can Buhari win Kaduna State where he has been residing all his life? Considering Gov. Yero, and the robust support of VP Namadi Sambo and the string they can pull.

Let me give a simple analysis of the State that will keep GEJ in Aso-Rock till 2019.
South-South Zone
1)Rivers State: Amaechi has recanted that he will not be contesting against GEJ come 2015 though he's not sincere he has seen the handwriting on the wall. GEJ will keep Rivers State.

2)Bayelsa State: No long thing. GEJ will keep Bayelsa.

3)Delta State: APC or any other party in the opposition don't have any stand in this state. DPP which has been the platform that Mr. Great Ogboru run is not part of this APC naked party dance. Mind you people like Pa Edwin Clarke is in-charge here. GEJ keeps Delta.

4)Cross River State. No opposition party has ever won a post here not even a councillorship post. Opposition/APC can't boast of any significant member in the state. GEJ will keep Cross Rivers.

5)Akwa-Ibom State. The last time ACN make a window dressing in this State was 2011 general election and since then the opposition have not been active or seen to be doing anything, even the State Chairman of ACN after the general election took appointment with Gov. Akpabio PDP government. GEJ will keep Akwa-Ibom.

6)Edo State: The one-man-one-vote mantra State will definitely go GEJ way as people like Mr. Edebiri of CPC (i think) and the ANPP stalwarts are at longer head with Osho-Baba (Adams). These people will find it difficult to co-habit with Osho-baba in the suppose APC where Mr. Adam will automatically become their political leader as the sitting governor. Certainly their will be protest votes. GEJ will take Edo convincingly.

South East Zone
1) Imo State: All APC supporters did you notice that APGA (ala Okorocha-faction) was mentioned merely by the MC at CPC convention yesterday as part of the merging Party not more than once! The main actors of APC knows they can't take Okorocha serious as in bring APGA into their fold. Haven't you thought of it, when did Achike Udenwa become a "progressive"? 2015, GEJ will win Imo.

2) Anambra State: This State technically belong to PDP as Gov. Peter Obi has never done anything against the interest of PDP. The 2014 gubernatorial election will determine a lot but GEJ will win this State in 2015 even if by happening Senator Ngige wins the guber election for APC.

3) Abia State: The last time an opposition party rule this State was 2007 on the robust platform of Uzor Orji Kalu (PPA) who has since retraced his steps back to the PDP. APC can’t point to any significant base in the State. GEJ will keep Abia in 2015.

4) Ebonyi State: APC or any of the merging party don’t have a place in this State. GEJ all the way come 2015.

5) Enugu State. God will grant Gov. Chime good and sound health. Amen. The only functional opposition party in Enugu is PDC founded by Senator Chimaroke Nnamani but the party has since gone into coma. GEJ will keep Enugu come 2015.

South-West Zone.
1) Lagos State: As much as I love Governor BRF and the good thing he’s doing in Lagos his work will speak for APC in the State's gubernatorial election but not the presidential election as seen in 2011 general election, my brothers from the East will determine a lot in this permutation, I mean the Easterner here will provide the shoulder that GEJ will rest on come 2015. GEJ will be victorious in the presidential election in Lagos.

2) Oyo State: APC have you consider the force of Accord Party in Oyo State? Senator Ladoja will cause APC not a little headache come 2015 and since he’s of PDP originally and considering the recent secret meeting he and Alao-Akala held in London few week ago he will give APC a run for their money here. Mind you Accord Party though in opposition is not part of this APC dance, technically their mind is with the PDP. Considering the 2011 gubernatorial election result APC has herculean task in Oyo when Accord Party (Ladoja) and PDP come against it. GEJ will win Oyo.

3)Ekiti State (Sweet home): The good work that my governor is doing will speak for him come 2014 guber election but he cannot stand in front of a moving train come 2015. GEJ will win substantial vote here without struggling.

4) Ondo State: The Iroko (Gov. Mimiko) they gather against but couldn't fall will cause the APC heart-attack here. Considering the just concluded guber election, ACN with all the monies they threw at the electorate came a distance third! Labour Party is not a part to this APC and if Labour Party adopt GEJ in 2011

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award / We Have No Candidates For Zamfara, Rivers - INEC Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.