Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja (18481 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Acn National Convention In Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 11:04am On May 12, 2013
Why is CPC not ruling in Katsina state and KAduna state where this goon came from and where he resides respectively?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by emiye(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2013
@shine117, your analysis sucks, 70% gibberish
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by BrosPeter: 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
Hausa people have been ruling for long, time for change is here. Buhari cannot win this coming election because we are tired of northen rulers. Let another man try.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Ramtzy: 12:20pm On May 12, 2013
visalo:

A liar will never know peace. For those who made incited statement in 2011 election that resulted to the killing of innocent coppers will never know peace. Those who said buhari never made any incited statement will never know peace

Including those who are silent about same incited statement made by Atiku and his group simply, because they are still PDP card carrying members
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by tebill(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2013
A 1983 solution to a 2015 problem, Nigeria is moving forward. But am sure not getting on that train
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by bombay: 12:47pm On May 12, 2013
APC=Arewa Peoples Congress

Tinibu the new Akintola

Yoruba's beware of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by KBrown: 12:56pm On May 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Stop deceiving yourself! Did I not post you pictures of Oshiomhole's campaign with huge crowds? The truth is, when a leader is loved and cherished by His people, He is swarmed whenever He goes out and He walks freely amongst His people. But same cannot by said of GEJ. It is not because the people hate Him, but His guilty conscience will forever hunt him because He lied and deceived the people.

Where are the promises He made in all of the 36 states of the federation during His campaign in 2011?

Your judgement of GEJ's regime is really unfair. It was very obvious he had good intentions and really planned to transform Nigeria but the leaders from the north made it very clear from onset that they will make the country ungovernable and frustrate him. It is obvious they meant every word of their threat as we have continued to witness insurgents and needless death as never before. They made sure tnere are enough distractions and deaths on a daily basis to ensure that Jonathan cannot concentrate on his programmes. The blood of the innocent men, women and children will haunt those wicked people till death comes to whisk them away.
Another tactics that has been effectively utilized by the northerners is to withhold their cooperation with government in solving these problems. Obviously, even in small offices, the first thing a newly posted head ask for is cooperation. It is therfore very unfair to continue to judge Jonathan as incompetent. Whatever achievement recorded by our past northern leaders was due to cooperation received from the rest of the country.
If we truly want to remain as one, it will only be fair to allow other sections of the country to rule peacefully whenever they emerge winners.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Such crowd cannot be pulled anywhere in the south because, unlike in the north, there is no ALMAJIRI system in the south. The northern political elites deliberately created the almajiri and other DEPENDENCY system so they can easily mobilize crowd for mayhem or electioneering.

No matter how popular a politician is in the south, you cant get that sort of crowd. That does not mean that on election day people will not come out to vote in the south on election days but not many southerners will be willing to leave behind their source of livelihood to grace a mere political campaign. You can only get such crowd in the south during RELIGIOUS gatherings. But in the north, RELIGION and politics are indistinguishable.

Hmmmmm, I must admit I respect this post.
10 million likes.

*Abeg! Who hacked S9's account?* grin
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: This guy is a serial loser. What has changed? Nada. Only in the minds of his NairaLand bigots fanning embers of Boko Haram and Islamism. Period. This is a democracy, not one gun totting, decree bla bla bla guiding Mallam.

You my dear are the freakingg loser. I bet u didn't know that. Well, that's what you are and all you gonna ever be!!!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 1:38pm On May 12, 2013
KBrown:

Your judgement of GEJ's regime is really unfair. It was very obvious he had good intentions and really planned to transform Nigeria but the leaders from the north made it very clear from onset that they will make the country ungovernable and frustrate him. It is obvious they meant every word of their threat as we have continued to witness insurgents and needless death as never before. They made sure tnere are enough distractions and deaths on a daily basis to ensure that Jonathan cannot concentrate on his programmes. The blood of the innocent men, women and children will haunt those wicked people till death comes to whisk them away.
Another tactics that has been effectively utilized by the northerners is to withhold their cooperation with government in solving these problems. Obviously, even in small offices, the first thing a newly posted head ask for is cooperation. It is therfore very unfair to continue to judge Jonathan as incompetent. Whatever achievement recorded by our past northern leaders was due to cooperation received from the rest of the country.
If we truly want to remain as one, it will only be fair to allow other sections of the country to rule peacefully whenever they emerge winners.

Who are these leaders? Fuccking corrupt leader. That's what your choice is!!!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 1:41pm On May 12, 2013
bombay: APC=Arewa Peoples Congress

Tinibu the new Akintola

Yoruba's beware of Tinubu

Igbos! If igbos!! Igbos!!! Did you murdered Akintola on account of your everlasting love for the Yorubas?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 1:46pm On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Why is CPC not ruling in Katsina state and KAduna state where this goon came from and where he resides respectively?

Because the goon upstairs sent the security forces to prevent the villagers from casting their votes in favour of their choice - the emancipator of the masses that is Buhari the man - just as they threatened everybody during the convention and in the east and ss.

Moronn.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 1:59pm On May 12, 2013
phildon: When he had ABSOLUTE POWER. He did not. In fact he banned public preaching n d use of gvt funds to send people to Macca. But will our premordial sentiment allow us see these?

No. True but most Nigerians of today only know that this one or other leaders are their tribesmen or enemies of their tribe!
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by KBrown: 2:57pm On May 12, 2013
aurenflani:

Who are these leaders? Fuccking corrupt leader. That's what your choice is!!!

All I have said is that since Jonathan was declared winner of 2011 elections, it would have been in our interest to allow him to govern peacefully instead of all those hateful and inciting comments. Constructive criticisms would have been better instead of placing obstacles on his way. I cannot see what the populace stand to gain if every time someone wins an election, people from the opposition camp would encourage lawlessness and terrorism. At the end of the day, we are all losers as resources that would have gone into development would be used to suppress those criminal activities.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by lateef4me(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2013
Let millions almajiris gather together,Buhari can NEVER be president again !
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 5:47pm On May 12, 2013
touch4mony: he accepted to lead them since they can't agree on a leader.listen to ur šéf 1st, he was not part of d plan but he excuted the job. If I may ask do u carry out project u no Nofin about.

Yes he accepted and that is the fact, just as OBJ accepted when Murtala was murdered, just as Ironsi became leader after the 1966 coup, it doesn't mean that Ironsi was part of the plot or the coup, just because he accepted. It was the cold war era, when anything goes.

Disliking someone doesn't mean that you have to turn the truth or fact about the person upside down, unless you knew information we didn't know about, then you are free to present it. Its not about your personal feelings. Thats why a good judge will find you innocent of a crime you did not commit even though, he may dislike your personality.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by coputa(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2013
At the CPC/APC convention,i noticed that the new yoruba leader- Bola Tinubu was cospicuosly absent but i saw his tail...i also saw desperado El rufai,.....my greatest suprise was the Abia state delegation to the convention......i think the igbos has the highest numbers of casualty in the north brought about by Buharis desire to make nigeria ungovernable for Gej...why are the igbos still dinning with their enemies.....
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by ecosanders: 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
coputa: At the CPC/APC convention,i noticed that the new yoruba leader- Bola Tinubu was cospicuosly absent but i saw his tail...i also saw desperado El rufai,.....my greatest suprise was the Abia state delegation to the convention......i think the igbos has the highest numbers of casualty in the north brought about by Buharis desire to make nigeria ungovernable for Gej...why are the igbos still dinning with their enemies.....
Dat is wat wil continue 2 b ur undoing, thnking Buhari is d one killing d Ibos, n d Hausas r ur enemies.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 6:06pm On May 12, 2013
alexchiny:

Olodo, do you want to know the truth? The truth is that your savior Buhari was offered the HOS by coupists and as usual, power thirsty as ever, he jumped at it. IBB and co needed a lilly livered soldier they could control and guess who they chose? And for the last time kid, Nobody kills a soldier for turning down a HOS offer AFTER a successful coup. This is my last reply to you as its obvious you are just an ignorant kid.
What exactly is your point?
He plotted a coup, he accepted to be head of state after a coup he wasn't part of? Which of the two is your worries? So in your opinion IBB and his boys can control Buhari or Idiagbon?
If your theory is meaningful, why did they then overthrew him, if he can be controlled?
Like I said before, don't allow your personal feelings about a person or an issue distort facts.
This is why Nigeria never starts, because people across it breath were brainwashed to hate other people or persons based ethnic bias. Most things Yorubas says on nairaland about Igbos is purely based on this ethnic narration of history. Many of us Igbo were brought up to believe that all northerners are stupid, uneducated and inferior and that is far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Eziachi: 6:13pm On May 12, 2013
coputa: At the CPC/APC convention,i noticed that the new yoruba leader- Bola Tinubu was cospicuosly absent but i saw his tail...i also saw desperado El rufai,.....my greatest suprise was the Abia state delegation to the convention......i think the igbos has the highest numbers of casualty in the north brought about by Buharis desire to make nigeria ungovernable for Gej...why are the igbos still dinning with their enemies.....

No, you saw what you want to see. What you chose not to see is that this is political game of Nigeria. Everybody their no matter where they come from is there people it will better their personal lives the way they sees it.
Some of you should stop generalising politics. You have the right to support whoever you fancy but don't turn your personal choice, love or hate into a general Igbo affair.
Ndigbo owes no politician in Nigerian, matter where they come from any sort of dying loyalty. Its not your right to be choosing an enemy for Ndigbo, no matter what the politics is.

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Alxmyr(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2013
I did not want to comment before but for posterity, let me do.

I believe this was suppose to be Convention of a party, CPC.
In a convention, there should be representation from all the states of Nigeria.
It should also reflect the diversity and reach in terms of coverage of such party.
A convention should also be attended by accredited card carrying members that serves as delegates of various arms, interest and cadres of the party, hence their votes is given legitimacy.

It is my sincere doubt that those crowd are card carrying members of CPC, hence their voice vote during the convention can be contested by a faction of the same party, if need arises.
By the way, have they found the original certificate of registration of CPC?
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by aurenflani: 7:01pm On May 12, 2013
donwilz: Are you speaking from experience? Anyways, I won't break a sweat for your sake... Gathering people for convention don't win elections. I thought the last election taught you that. FYI, majority of Nigerians in Nigeria still root for GEJ. I will prefer a more progressive person in 2015,be it another, but Muhammadu Buhari is retrogressive .. You can't see past your nose...

From ur reply to kingoflag, I see u are so unnigerian - pathetic. But, most importantly, u must not be around by 2015 because the lives of 160ms is still worth something. Arrogant tyrants worshipper.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Pasca07: 8:34pm On May 12, 2013
@shine117 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah i can't just stop laughing infact u suppose to be competing with basket mouth.A great comedian indeed,pls leave dat ur village and visit the whole region and see the situation of things.stop posting baseless observation which u got from ur bedroom loooooooooooool
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Suntzung: 8:45pm On May 12, 2013
Suntzung:
PROFESSIONAL OLES. ONYAS, BARAWIS
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by nothingdou1(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
If this rally was done by GEJ we would have had BOKOHARAM attacks but in this case the whole thing went smoothly no threat.can't nigerians wake up from there sleep.let's stop deceiving ourselves.SMH

1 Like

Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by elbulk(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2013
phildon: Then, u neither know Ahmadu Bello nor the North.

Oga I'm from the north...grew up there too plus pls wat do u knw abt ahmadu bello...same man dat setup a policy dat prohibited non northerners from havin posts in civil service,whre u couldn't get a northerner then an expatriate if nt a non northerner on contract...study history by investigatin nt jst relyin on wat u r told
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by banki(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2013
This is a cpc convention thread people are discusing buharis past
He has not even been nominated as apc candidate...let's compare Gej records as governor and deputy governor what sterling outstanding qualities does he have

The pdp has ruled nigeria with impunity and its time for another party to step up
Its no secreT that when given opportunities opposition parties have performed better than pdp at all levels

Why have we alL of a sudden been beclouded by ethnicity and religious bias,without the yorubas hausas muslims ijaws ibos Gej would never be president,where were the ethnic jingoists when tundebakare and elrufai were organising protests and meetings to make sure gej was freed from the cabal
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by donwilz(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2013
aurenflani:

From ur reply to kingoflag, I see u are so unnigerian - pathetic. But, most importantly, u must not be around by 2015 because the lives of 160ms is still worth something. Arrogant tyrants worshipper.
What makes you more Nigerian than myself? I wonder who will qualify as a tyrant between GEJ and Buhari. Come 2015, I must be around to celebrate with well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by Localtrouble: 11:07am On May 13, 2013
visalo:

A liar will never know peace. For those who made incited statement in 2011 election that resulted to the killing of innocent coppers will never know peace. Those who said buhari never made any incited statement will never know peace
Buhari o, thiefnibu o..that's their smelly cup of Kunu. All I know is that 2Muslims can NEVER RULE this country again..we have seen how well their predecessors did. Even a native Doctor can be Vice instead of an all muslim ticket..and for those who would come up with the excuse that 'it doesn't matter the religion but who does the job well' save that washy in your account cause I dont buy that bull
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by eewule(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2013
I dislike Buhari because he thinks the name "Nigeria" only refers to the northern part of the country. Why does he never campaign in the southern states but yet wants to rule north and south.

He is foolish to think that the southerners (where he never campaigns) will vote for him. or maybe northern votes alone are enough to win any presidential election in nigeria
Re: Picture From CPC Convention In Abuja by sunnyolads1(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
visalo:

You just hit the nail by the head. They are yet to understand the game of politics. Buhari is a bad market any time any day.
You got it wrong bro,you can't always judge anyone with his or her past mistakes or misdeeds.You yourself have your own bad side..so stop condemn Buhari or whoever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Grants MDAs Access To TSA As Transfers Hit N2.9tn / Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George / Senate Approves Six RMAFC Board Nominees, Drops One For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.