Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17303 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 15, 2013
grin baba oyo don suffer!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 6:30pm On May 15, 2013
baby_123:
erm... you actually believe he never cheated abi? Ok o, what ever you want to believe. LOL.

i work with proof or evidence - why should i believe he cheated when there's nothing to show he did?

armyofone:
you are really good with biology. What's your GPA in school? I could recommend you grin

biology was my weakest subject in school - during biology classes, i am in some other side of the school scoring with female seniors. wink
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Vierraglow: 8:08pm On May 15, 2013
My dear dat man doesn't love and deserve u...move on with ur life..someday u will find real love
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Geminilove(f): 8:43pm On May 15, 2013
Nairaland for life see lawyers, counsellors, judge, preacher
So what the final conclusion is she going or staying?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2013
Vierraglow: My dear dat man doesn't love and deserve u...move on with ur life..someday u will find real love

She would find love in the arms of another womans husband and family friend

Possibly the wife of the man is her friend too, They would smile together and go fucckk her husband at night

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mimicole(f): 10:59pm On May 15, 2013
dayokanu:

She would find love in the arms of another womans husband and family friend

Possibly the wife of the man is her friend too, They would smile together and go fucckk her husband at night
rotflmao!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by mbulela: 7:54am On May 16, 2013
Uju, are you knew to this game?
No one wins an argument against Coogar.
Festus Keyamo and Femi Falana ended as losers and so will you. The boy go give you headache o!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:20am On May 16, 2013
I don't support this woman but won't judge her either, no excuses for cheating but her points are

1) The environment at home pushed her into the hands of another man, women are very emotional and I don't think this OP is a prostitute or a bitch, I think she got carried away when she found a man that pretended to love and listen to her.

Lesson 1: OP's hubby has a valid point if he is genuinely sure he made this woman a very happy woman at home (I am not referring to little fights couples get into)

2) I don't think she is trying to claim that she is right like most people have potrayed here, the problem is she feels she has done enough to plead with her husband to forgive her, but he is making life uncomfortable for her hence the reason she came up with the arguement 'you have been doing this for so long, I have done it just once (pushed to by your attitude towards me) and their is a problem'. Have you seen a remorseful woman before?? I bet she has licked the grounds and tried everything possible to get her man forgive her but it's not working. SHE IS FRUSTRATED.

Lastly, to the husband, I guess it's harder for a cheat to forgive his wife when she cheats, this is becasue you know the kind of escapades you get into outside and you keep replaying it in your head. I can't say forgive her or not, this is entirely up to you but please if you know you won't forgive her in the end, let her go in PEACE. If you know you can't forrgive and forget, don't even bother, you guy's will end up being unhappy for the rest of your lives.

P.S I don't support a cheating man or woman, just thinking deeply.

13 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by debosky(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2013
r231:

5 - 9 = ?

= -4.grin i.e she shagged the man/ended the thing when she was 4 months' pregnant. At that point the bump wouldn't have been very prominent.

I posit that based on her posts that there was no shagging after the baby was born.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 11:31am On May 16, 2013
debosky:

= -4.grin i.e she shagged the man/ended the thing when she was 4 months' pregnant. At that point the bump wouldn't have been very prominent.

I posit that based on her posts that there was no shagging after the baby was born.

that's the way i would put it as well..........
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2013
coogar:

that's the way i would put it as well..........

Ultimately the conclusion is she may have had illicit affairs while pregnant.... tssskkkk haaa.....
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by jidewin(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
coogar:

i am coogar and i do not support your comment. i wish you would agree to carry a functional pënis for a month just for a change and see if you won't consider straying. the burden men carry is much more.[/b]

testosterone vs oestrogen? testosterone is more agressive, more daring, likelier to fall into temptation[b]
. i agree there should be self-control regardless but infidelity is not the same between a man and a woman!
grin grin grin grin hahahahahahah Coogar, each time you write on family,politics,romance section, i know i should be ready for LAUGHTER the best medicine. grin grin grin grin grin grin You are the funniest dude ive ever come across on nairaland.I laff so tey catarhh comot for my nose inside winter grin grin grin grin grin Come where are you from in naija? You sure say u no be waffi?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by tellwisdom: 4:21am On May 17, 2013
Fooolish and cannibalistic idioticosist fellow....Go and write your story on a piece of paper and clean your yansh with...Bunkum angry angry
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 17, 2013
coogar:

you are arguing against logic - there's no proof the husband cheated. she only suspected she did. the husband is too nice - he actually covered his wife's atrocities for 8 months before screaming out.......how many men can be that tolerant?
People seem to be overlooking this little bit of information. The man's too nice.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by dasparrow: 10:12pm On May 18, 2013
@Post

This is serious but I am not surprised. Most Nigerians have crappy marriages. Look at how this Mr and Mrs whyme222 are airing their dirty laundry in public. You both better go your separate ways because your marriage was never meant to be. Shikena!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Goldenbaby(f): 10:21am On May 21, 2013
@Whyme222's wife, Ɣ☺ΰ are such a stupid and senseless woman,do Ɣ☺ΰ think replying to your hubby's post on NL will make people say you are good,must Ɣ☺ΰ have sex with another man even if your hubby is cheating on you? The problem is that you suspect him a lot,why must you be going tru his fone (Ɣ☺ΰ are lucky your hubby is a nice guy), G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has given us women will power to take care of our marriage,is d stupid ones like you that make your marriage bitter,don't Ɣ☺ΰ know that you are the person that will make your marriage good or bad? If your man is lazy,help him out,Ɣ☺ΰ knew he was lazy and a cheat and Ɣ☺ΰ went ahead and married him, some women are the bread winners of their family and nothing is wrong with that. Begging him for 8months is even small cos Ɣ☺ΰ committed an adultery. Better go and cover ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ shameful face. Ɣ☺ΰ are just senseless and crazy!!!

4 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Goldenbaby(f): 10:45am On May 21, 2013
peclint:

The colleague you slept with, is he a therapist or counselor
M̶̲̥̅y dear,ask her ohhhh..

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by kaboninc(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2013
Na wa oh. I hope both ogas at the top are viewing this thread. But it pains me to see people actually arguing like this. Arguing like they don't think or at their best, are one sided thinkers!

For the fact that you have a million posts, ideas and opinions to every issue doesn't make you 'logical'. Doesn't still make you air your view 'anyhow '.

Personally, I believe fires don't just start. Like Newton rightly said, objects don't just move. Something must spook it. Apples don't just fall. A man can not just start cheating. Something must have influenced it....no matter how insignificant. Same applies to women. You guys should find out why it happened. What went wrong. Most importantly, the future of your baby is paramount.

So when judging or advising, weight all sides fairly.

#my2cents
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by rofemiguwa(f): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
After they will say it is not a mans world. See how marginalised women are.nobody is seeing the effort the woman is putting. It is okay if it is the man. Am sure if the reverse is the case,the man won't beg for one week sef
I hope they are divorced right now cos the emotional toture is too much.
Being a woman sucks in this part of the world.

I quoted u coz u r the only sensible poster I have seen.
I can't belive people are defending the man.

And for those blaming the woman for still marrying him. She found out about most of his escapades after the marriage.

Some men get mind sha,leave the bed of a woman to your wedding!

Dear lord I know no man is perfect but please father protect me from thiS types.take them very far away from my path in Jesus name amen
aysometin: I don't support this woman but won't judge her either, no excuses for cheating but her points are

1) The environment at home pushed her into the hands of another man, women are very emotional and I don't think this OP is a prostitute or a bitch, I think she got carried away when she found a man that pretended to love and listen to her.

Lesson 1: OP's hubby has a valid point if he is genuinely sure he made this woman a very happy woman at home (I am not referring to little fights couples get into)

2) I don't think she is trying to claim that she is right like most people have potrayed here, the problem is she feels she has done enough to plead with her husband to forgive her, but he is making life uncomfortable for her hence the reason she came up with the arguement 'you have been doing this for so long, I have done it just once (pushed to by your attitude towards me) and their is a problem'. Have you seen a remorseful woman before?? I bet she has licked the grounds and tried everything possible to get her man forgive her but it's not working. SHE IS FRUSTRATED.

Lastly, to the husband, I guess it's harder for a cheat to forgive his wife when she cheats, this is becasue you know the kind of escapades you get into outside and you keep replaying it in your head. I can't say forgive her or not, this is entirely up to you but please if you know you won't forgive her in the end, let her go in PEACE. If you know you can't forrgive and forget, don't even bother, you guy's will end up being unhappy for the rest of your lives.

P.S I don't support a cheating man or woman, just thinking deeply.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by beeevan: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sucker got served, a perfect match in unholy matrimony, i wish more infidelity cases will go this way cool.

Make any obolo no quote me to yarn opata ooo.Did you guys divorced or opted for an open marriage, i need an update undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
op, are you guys still together?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chai! No be small thing o. I hope these two patched things up...sheet happens!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
moreeni:
Chai! No be small thing o. I hope these two patched things up...sheet happens!
Amebor overload
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mynd44:

Amebor overload

grin grin grin no be small thing o my brother! I really hope the dust finally did settle. Whew!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
moreeni:

grin grin grin no be small thing o my brother! I really hope the dust finally did settle. Whew!
Go and sleep instead of looking for gist upandan the web cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Can You Be A Full-time Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.