Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Funny Facts About Women! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Facts About Women! (5024 Views)

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. / 5 Funny Facts Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 12, 2013
funny facts about women grin

1. women love to shop, yet, they hate to pay for it
2. a woman can't stay a week without buying new clothe
3. women never have anything to wear, so don't question the racks of clothes in the closet cos you just won't understand
4. women love to cry, so don't always bother yourself with why they cry.
5. women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
6. women love to talk. in fact, silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it even if they have nothing to say.

7. women cant keep secrets. they eat away at them from the inside, and they don't view it as being untrustworthy, provided they only tell two or three people.

8. women love going to public restrooms in groups to enable them gist and gossip.

9. if a man goes on a 7-day trip, he will pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some clothes twice; but if a woman goes on a 7-day trip, she will pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she will feel like wearing each day.

10. women brush their hair before bed.

11. women are paid less than men except for one field: modeling.

12. women love to talk on phone. a woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.

13. women are highly secretive to men but cant hide their secrets from fellow woman, whereas a man would rather tell a woman his secrets than tell his fellow man.

14. women believe fantasy stories more than real life events.

15. women do not want a honest answer to the question: HOW DO I LOOK?

16. women will spend hours dressing up to go out, and then they will go out and spend more time checking out what other women wore, whereas men will prefer checking out what other women wore than check their fellow man.

17. the most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress she wore at a formal party.

18. when a woman says: I will be fine, she actually means: pls give me more attention.

19. a woman prefers to use her airtime to call her fellow woman than call a man.

20. a beautiful woman sees all men as bad people with hidden intentions, don't rush to talk to her, act friendly and don't compliment her beauty first.

21. women love parties more than burial ceremonies, whereas men love burial more.

22. every woman love travelling

23. women believe stories more easily than men.

24. women love company more than men, but can hide their feelings more than men.

25. women have higher self-control than men.

26. women hate to eat much at once; they prefer eating small at once, but continuous.

27. women do not like in-laws

28. women hate laws and rules

29. women hate black color

30. women want to be loved by all, but they want to love only one person.

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Princesszoe: 3:01pm On May 12, 2013
"Men LOVE BURIAL more". Hmmm awkward. Should this be true, normal, right, resonable, good?
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2013
Op! Op! Op! How many times did i call u?? Dis ur write up na wash! No bearing whatsoevr! And i av every right to castigate it cos u generalised it! My best colour is black,i dnt buy somefn new everyweek,why wld i go to public toilet to gist?! Wo,say somefn else joor
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by baby124: 3:44pm On May 12, 2013
What a terrible write-up
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by angelTI(f): 4:51pm On May 12, 2013
Of all d 12 rules, 20laws blah blah blah on nairaland, dis is d fakest, dryest n most unreasonable!
OP were u thinkin n reasoning confusedly n insanely wen u compiled dis rubbish?
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Gudintent: 7:24pm On May 12, 2013
Titled should have been 'Dumb Facts about women'
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2013
DailyNews: funny facts about women grin

wrong, female P O R N actresses are being paid more than male actor.
21. women love parties more than burial ceremonies, whereas men love burial more.

WTF, who are those men that love burials more than parties?!

lol, how did you come up with that one? not all in laws are evil, and its a known fact that black clothing makes women look thinner/slimmer, therefore a favorite colors for many.
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2013
I see this thread going down the drains.

Poster thumbs up for sittn down to construct this rawbeesssh!
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2013
I see this thread going down the drains.

Poster thumbs up for sittn down to construct this rawbeesssh!

Am a lady nd can counter all those cray faacct
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

wrong, female P O R N actresses are being paid more than male actor.

WTF, who are those men that love burials more than parties?!

lol, how did you come up with that one? not all in laws are evil, and its a known fact that black clothing makes women look thinner/slimmer, therefore a favorite colors for many.
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 13, 2013
This OP should be shot with bazooka gun angry
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:06am On May 13, 2013
Vikin: This OP should be shot with bazooka gun angry
lolz, you guyz are definitely funny....anyway, I wasn't the writer of this piece...just liked it cos it made me laugh so loud in Church today I decided to share it here, wanted sharing it on the jokes section. Though I added Numbers: 2, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 29

Who wrote it? Women, not girls. My church was celebrating women's day and the women were in charge of everything for the sunday service- from church bulletin, to virtually everything, and they compiled this piece themselves, and their chief editor is a professor, with some other high caliber women- doctors, psychologists, etc....and they wrote this and almost all the congregation believed it and even laughed and said kudos to the writers, but listen to yourselves type just cos you are on nairaland, who knows if some of you were even in my church today grin grin shocked shocked and applauded this piece...lol

and to those shouting- the writer generalized, of course, in most sampling and opinion polls, there must be generalization, and it doesn't mean all...

Nigeria is a corrupt nation, are all Nigerians corrupt?

Doctors are flirts. are all doctors flirts?

Nigeria is a poor nation, are all Nigerians poor

When you read articles like this, don't be quick to condemn or take offense, just relax first, then reason and stop seeing everything from attack or bashing perspective cos DailyNews got no time for bashing, hating, beefing, or whatsoever...I am only here to share whatever I feel like sharing for those that care to read and be entertained....

Hey, its midnight, get back to sleep...goodnight folks smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:09am On May 13, 2013
DailyNews: lolz, you guyz are definitely funny....anyway, I wasn't the writer of this piece...just liked it cos it made me laugh so loud in Church today I decided to share it here, wanted sharing it on the jokes section.

Who wrote it? Women, not girls. My church was celebrating women's day and the women were in charge of everything for the sunday service- from church bulletin, to virtually everything, and they compiled this piece themselves, and their chief editor is a professor, with some other high caliber women- doctors, psychologists, etc....and they wrote this and almost all the congregation believed it and even laughed and said kudos to the writers, but listen to yourselves type just cos you are on nairaland, who knows if some of you were even in my church today grin grin shocked shocked and applauded this piece...lol

and to those shouting- the writer generalized, of course, in most sampling and opinion polls, there must be generalization, and it doesn't mean all...

Nigeria is a corrupt nation, are all Nigerians corrupt?

Doctors are flirts. are all doctors flirts?

Nigeria is a poor nation, are all Nigerians poor

When you read articles like this, don't be quick to condemn or take offense, just relax first, then reason and stop seeing everything from attack or bashing perspective cos DailyNews got no time for bashing, hating, beefing, or whatsoever...I am only here to share whatever I feel like sharing for those that care to read and be entertained....

Hey, its midnight, get back to sleep...goodnight folks smiley cool

Then the gun shot should extend to those in ur church that loved this ish...I mean piece! sad
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:16am On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

Then the gun shot should extend to those in ur church that loved this ish...I mean piece! sad
if that would make you feel relaxed and entertained, no wahala....have a nice sleep, btw, the article said- funny facts about women and not girls grin
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by shizzle11(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2013
Vikin: This OP should be shot with bazooka gun angry
Vikin:

you take things too seriously especially when its about women, you are meant to laff this off
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 11:24am On May 13, 2013
shizzle11:

[/b]you take things too seriously especially when its about women, you are meant to laff this off like the op just said [/b]
God bless you my dear brother....I wonder the kind of people that use this nairaland; they take everything as war even when one is holding a white flagcheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2013
shizzle11:

you take things too seriously especially when its about women, you are meant to laff this off

Laff it off? Not even funny! tongue

Waste of time! You should also be shot for laughing at this crap angry
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

Laff it off? Not even funny! tongue

Waste of time! You should also be shot for laughing at this crap angry
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2013

1. women love to shop, yet, they hate to pay for it
2. a woman can't stay a week without buying new clothe
3. women never have anything to wear, so don't question the racks of clothes in the closet cos you just won't understand
4. women love to cry, so don't always bother yourself with why they cry.
5. women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.
6. women love to talk. in fact, silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it even if they have nothing to say.

7. women cant keep secrets. they eat away at them from the inside, and they don't view it as being untrustworthy, provided they only tell two or three people.

8. women love going to public restrooms in groups to enable them gist and gossip.

9. if a man goes on a 7-day trip, he will pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some clothes twice; but if a woman goes on a 7-day trip, she will pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she will feel like wearing each day.

12. women love to talk on phone. a woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.

13. women are highly secretive to men but cant hide their secrets from fellow woman, whereas a man would rather tell a woman his secrets than tell his fellow man.

14. women believe fantasy stories more than real life events.

15. women do not want a honest answer to the question: HOW DO I LOOK?

16. women will spend hours dressing up to go out, and then they will go out and spend more time checking out what other women wore, whereas men will prefer checking out what other women wore than check their fellow man.

17. the most embarrassing thing for a woman is to find another woman wearing the same dress she wore at a formal party.

18. when a woman says: I will be fine, she actually means: pls give me more attention.

19. a woman prefers to use her airtime to call her fellow woman than call a man.

20. a beautiful woman sees all men as bad people with hidden intentions, don't rush to talk to her, act friendly and don't compliment her beauty first.

22. every woman love travelling

23. women believe stories more easily than men.

24. women love company more than men, but can hide their feelings more than men.

25. women have higher self-control than men.

26. women hate to eat much at once; they prefer eating small at once, but continuous.

30. women want to be loved by all, but they want to love only one person.

Mr. Please next time just say "some women" cos @ bolded aint me @ all
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Godmother(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2013
Apart from Nos 1,2,3,10,11,15,16,17,21,22,29 d rest are okay. And even at that they are relative
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 2:03am On May 14, 2013
I did not c anything wrong with wat he wrote.women r guilty of most of these things.its a general view anyway so one don't hv to be guilty of all.eg I lv black very well. Tryd hair brushin at night,no way but a friend does that religiously. I can't count up to 8 times I've attended burial.will just disapear except one that my presence will be felt.
Thanks op ,though some r quite funny.
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I did not c anything wrong with wat he wrote.women r guilty of most of these things.its a general view anyway so one don't hv to be guilty of all.eg I lv black very well. Tryd hair brushin at night,no way but a friend does that religiously. I can't count up to 8 times I've attended burial.will just disapear except one that my presence will be felt.
Thanks op ,though some r quite funny.
Thanks for coming to my rescue o... cheesy cheesy cheesy....I was wondering too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Godmother: Apart from Nos 1,2,3,10,11,15,16,17,21,22,29 d rest are okay. And even at that they are relative
lolz....because I gave you the expo abi grin grin grin
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Cuddlemii: 1:36pm On May 14, 2013

Lol, not necessarily! Most women don't wipe make up off their face before bed, let alone brush their hair. Bathing before bed would have been a more realistic assertion

Rubbish! Where did you get this information from? Earning money has nothing to do with the gender. There is a salary range for all job roles, and gender doesn't play any role in it.

False, women are freer with men than women. They tell their secrets to men.

You are just contradicting yourself. What world are you in? Women like men, so they call men more.

Lol, no comment wink

Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Cuddlemii][/quote] cuddlmi, pls don't shoot me yet like others o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...it was written by women themselves...in fact, women in high places wink wink....published on my church sunday bulletin, and I only copied it and shared on my....and decided to share it here cos it made me and so many others laugh....I enjoy jokes anyway....

I only added some, you can check my earlier comments to see the ones I added myself...

all the same, this piece is meant to lighten people up and not to cause any fuss grin grin
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Cuddlemii: 1:50pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=DailyNews] cuddlmi, pls don't shoot me yet like others o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...it was written by women themselves...in fact, women in high places wink wink....published on my church sunday bulletin, and I only copied it and shared on my....and decided to share it here cos it made me and so many others laugh....I enjoy jokes anyway....

I only added some, you can check my earlier comments to see the ones I added myself...

all the same, this piece is meant to lighten people up and not to cause any fuss grin grin[/quote

I enjoyed the joke too.
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Cuddlemii][/quote] nice smiley
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Pataki: 3:27pm On May 14, 2013
This thread should be moved to the jokes section - no?
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 14, 2013
Pataki: This thread should be moved to the jokes section - no?
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked....but
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Monicasque(f): 5:25pm On May 14, 2013
i think you have done your research bro but you said woman hate black whereas most woman love black coz it makes them look smaller
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2013
Monicasque: i think you have done your research bro but you said woman hate black whereas most woman love black coz it makes them look smaller
lolz...I made that point based on my own personal observations- most of my female cousins hate black color, and I know some females too who hate black and I have heard it somewhere, so I decided to add it up....my bad cry
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2013
DailyNews: lolz...I made that point based on my own personal observations- most of my female cousins hate black color, and I know some females too who hate black and I have heard it somewhere, so I decided to add it up....my bad cry
I thought i shot you?

tongue
Re: Funny Facts About Women! by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
Vikin:
I thought i shot you?

tongue
reincarnated shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Wife Was Flashing Her Body All Over Facebook? / My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / I Kneel My Wife Down If She Disobeys Me - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.