Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? (2906 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Daresh(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
So I'm reading Chimanada's Americanah and it got me thinking, what kind os girls do guys like. Do you like the ni, peaceful girl who agrees with everything you say? Or do you prefer that girl that always has her own opinion and will argue it out with you?
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by bizzle2: 12:43am On May 27, 2013
I suppose dat depends on who exactly she is to him.... potential wife, fling, friend etc ur average guy wants or looks out for different traits in dese diff groups
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 27, 2013
I do not like any.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nobody: 3:48am On May 27, 2013
Girls with big azz..everything else can be negotiated...
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Mynd44: 3:52am On May 27, 2013
Undecided
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Godmother(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2013
See, Nigerian men don't even know what they want! undecided the best thing is to just be yourself at all time.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
A Miss Independent who's got her own things
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2013
For me it's someone like me who's willing to accept that they make mistakes and adjust accordingly. A girl that agrees with everything you would just be tedious while a stubborn or bull headed girl would be annoying. If na body matters then I no really send as long as e no they too fat or slim, but the definite must na pretty face.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Gabreal1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Godmother: See, Nigerian men don't even know what they want! undecided the best thing is to just be yourself at all time.
Nope, op didn't make herself clear, is it wat kinda girl guys like for a wife, sex mate, friendship, etc.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by LoveDecay(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
A girl that does not nag.
A girls that tells me how much she loves/likes me
A girl that is not scared to speak her mind
A girls that respects my decisions even they are sometimes foolish.
A girls that can cook.
A girls that does say gud morning/afternoon not hello/ hi.
A girls likes The sound of my name and says it anytime she can. [Hate been called ..darling..babe) . I can settle for Chairman ...never does puppish names.
A girl that can hold her own, can share responsibility, plays fair and is also a team player.
A girl that is obsessed with her looks, always tries to impress me.
A girl does not get angry when I flirt with other chicks.(she poly much prettier/classy any way)
A girls with body , hand made by God. Himself. Hips, legs, shapely back yard.
Small sized boobs, I prefer small boobs.. Not lime small.. Just right size. But perky and healthy.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nextworldnx(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
A girl who understands dat I aint a superman.

A girl who understand what love is in its truest form

A girl who is Simple, Homely and Comely

A girl who is not Selfish

Such a Girl will be my queen anyday, anytime
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by sweetestguy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Modest lovin caring wifey material,my girl,jus dat girl dat understands dat she is meant for me no matter what happens,dat girl dat wil mek me feel afraid to cheat,dat girl dat wil mek me beliv dat a man can faithfully stay wit a woman for a lifetimedat girl dat I can trust to stay and wait for me even if I travel to d farthest place on earth,dat girl dat wud undastand dat I'm nt perfet bt wud luv me for dat,dat someone dat wud raise my kids and be wit me 4eva,dat som1 dat wud put smile on my face wen I'm damn angry,ooh my only luv,,til u com my way,,I'll be waitin for u,,u wud always be my true love
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by starlingbawa(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
My Girlfriend's tall and slim and she got this dimple on her cheeks whenever she smiles and it just drives me crazy all the time I get a hard on and want to make love to her....

She's cool, I love her and I'm so attached to her.....

tongue
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by priscaoge(f): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
^^^^@Previous comments.....

*This thread is quite interesting,Spreads mat*gringrin.....

#AmHereToReadCommentsgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
Firstly, I think I'm wired to love intelligent girls. Girls who get me on my toes all the while they're around. It helps to really bring out the best in me.

Secondly, i think I love girls who smile alot(especially those accentuated by dimples).

A girl who'll come around with a smiling face/eyes and be able to initiate/sutain an intelligible convo, will catch my attention a million times over, anyday!
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by spanzed(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
A matured,pretty and straight foward girl....if she is also intelligent dats welcomed..
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Issorait.
Re: Guys; What kind Of Girl Do You Like...? by Frankenstein: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Totally submissive and obedient. Tho she is allowed to disagree with me sometimes. That's my kinda woman.

Physical attributes don't matter as far as she's not deformed, ugly or have any biological or mental aberration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) / What's So Special About Feminists? / Are Girls With Big Eyes A Turn Off For You As A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.