Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) (2903 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by nikkypearl(f): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Hmm!if u think I don't knw u,u must b on a longggg thing! grin

1)Lalasticlala:he is a nairaland celebrity whose threads always enter FP..

2)Krall: a cute young guy whose comment once earn me 24hrs ban grin..I swear I no go quote him again.

3)Tallesty;very naughty but straight forward..na em height dey freak him I guess grin

4)ITBomb: his moniker says it all..his comments dey bombastic lol!

5)Fargbaba: crushing on me since 1990..smh grin

6)Caesar:well mouth sealed! lipsrsealed

7)Spacegoat: just like hm like 4ever,always getting me 'lol with his threads..clown since 1984 grin..yeye boy go remove my name 4rm his crush list when he read bou my marriage!shiorrr grin

coolAndyblaze:huhiru ro n borun ^^

8b)Dreyl:his gurlfwiend don taya am,coz e dey finish 1bag of rice in a week shocked,I don tell am,ma e dumb dat glutton asap ..and come to nairaland where we have sumone like' liability' luking 4 Samu! grin

9)Yuzedo:toh,awon eleyi won badt gan since 4ever..in plantain island..cheesy

10)Mr cork:no black gurl belong to his
league (dream on) no offeinse grin

10b) Airforce:hmmm..love ruky like craze(dream on)

10c) sameer:looking for someone to love him just d way he is.. embarassed

10d)Boiledcorn:grin he is never
hmmmm***

10e)yungwizzzy;shake my head ...

Hian..Now!

11)Farano:always on every thread (she no dey taya ?) shocked

12)Adaobi 123 :she must be a guru 4 school!don't ask me why! cool

13)Idowuogbo:IDbomb since 1960..always ready to yab any bleebing fellow

14)rozzay..funny little angel grin who wipes her own tears with mop cheesy

15)Temigrace:every body's favourite..she must be a regular member of redeemed christian church of God!

16)Jennylove7575 :forming baddoo 4nairland since 2014,u will b suprised she just a virgin living around kuje for abuja cheesy

17)Ladystewie:always looking 4a gurl crush hian,u no dey taya

18)Caracta:awwwww,she must be d best among her equals! cool

19)Mzmycoli:miss natural hair,looking for her mirror in d bag since 2014 grin

20)MZmariah: she go youth service..I dey com! cheesy

21)Liability:;Dshe dey look for samu not johnny lolzzz

22)Dechandel:beautiful..reserved..but she is a lieing gurl(in jenifar's voice)she promised to marry my twin bro..but she ran off angry

23)Rokiatu:hmm!I saw one pic on her profile last year,I rushed to my standing mirror go dey weigh my bombay undecided

24)Kashiebabie:she is actually cute..is she naughty ?not sure,only fin am sure of is,she love her hubbie die grin

25) Marielae:prettie dovie whose softs words. Cud make a man like m"madcow 1" go gaga grin

27)Amberqueen: hmmm moon goddess ..following only boiled corn since 2014,na so u like corn?abeg try roasted corn,dat one dey belleful pass boiled corn grin

Awwwwww..hand dey pain me!
grabs my keys
off to site tongue

12 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by BoiledCorn: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2014
LORVE IS IN THE HEIR!!! angry

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by lokito: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2014
All the peeps u mentioned are not crushing on you. They are... They... infact in reality they only have a crush on browsing on nairaland. How can people be crushing on people they don't effing know?
If any bagger crush on me here eh, ama use e-bottle and stab somebody. I don talk my own finish

5 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by lokito: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Raymondenyi: @ OP Ogirl go redt ibeg; u are married , expired n out of d market; U should get busy(if no job,U look 4 a peti business to engage) stop being a housewife n hising behind ur P.C screen; cus I believe its, joblesness dats causing all these flimsy,illogical n insipid threads u keep writing!!!

No offence maa'm buh I think u should give my write up a serious thoiught... Tnks

I think you should give your write-up a spell check

8 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2014
iwo nikan tan :oiwo nikan tan

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by dechandel(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin
I'll have your time after dis mass

Ayam coming tongue

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2014
dechandel: grin grin grin
I'll have your time after dis mass

Ayam coming tongue
u are not looking bad urself

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2014
lokito: All the peeps u mentioned are not crushing on you. They are... They... infact in reality they only have a crush on browsing on nairaland. How can people be crushing on people they don't effing know?
If any bagger crush on me here eh, ama use e-bottle and stab somebody. I don talk my own finish

Patience Bro

someday somebody will quote you on their thread

stop hating on yourself

*no ofeinse*

4 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Patience Bro

stop hating on yourself

*no ofeinse*
shocked this is the first time I have seen you post something that makes sense CongRATs grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2014
Nikkypearl, I crush on you too till I found out you are married to one big scary man.
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by marieolae(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2014
I did not see my name
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Maybe because u r my crush
marieolae: I did not see my name

1 Like

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2014
krall: shocked this is the first time I have seen you post something that makes sense CongRATs grin

Spot on!
Lolz
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Liability(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2014
nikkypearl: Hmm!if u think I don't knw u,u must b on a longggg thing! grin

2)Krall: a cute young guy whose comment once earn me 24hrs ban grin..I swear I no go quote him again.

3)Tallesty;very naughty but straight forward..na em height dey freak him I guess grin

7)Spacegoat: just like hm like 4ever,always getting me 'lol with his threads..clown since 1984 grin..yeye boy go remove my name 4rm his crush list when he read bou my marriage!shiorrr grin

hmmmm***

Hian..Now!

15)Temigrace:every body's favourite..she must be a regular member of redeemed christian church of God!

16)Jenny:forming baddoo 4nairland since 2014,u will b suprised she just a virgin living around kuje for abuja cheesy

22)Dechandel:beautiful..reserved..but she is a lieing gurl(in jenifar's voice)she promised to marry my twin bro..but she ran off angry

23)Rokiatu:hmm!I saw one pic on her profile last year,I rushed to my standing mirror go dey weigh my bombay undecided

24)Kashiebabie:she is actually cute..is she naughty ?not sure,only fin am sure of is,she love her hubbie die grin

grabs my keys
off to site tongue
awwwww...sis, You make me feel loved. God bless you.
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by dechandel(f): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2014
Sunkyphil: u are not looking bad urself
Tnchu cheesy
Good morning
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2014
dechandel:
Tnchu cheesy
Good morning
winkao was ur nyt?
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by farano(f): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2014
farano on every thread? shocked

temigracie your own funny die grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2014
farano: farano on every thread? shocked

na watchwoman u be nw,dats why u re everywhere like MTN grin

@Op dat list ain't complete without my name wink
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2014
farano: farano on every thread? shocked

...lol...**wicked grin**
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by SpaceGoat: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2014
embarassed

Picture Of spacegoat and nikkipearl in happy mood grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2014
...lwkmd @regular member of RCCG....am super-crushn u on u too dear...
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2014
nikkypearl: Hmm!if u think I don't knw u,u must b on a longggg thing! grin

hmmmm***

Hian..Now!

16)Jenny:forming baddoo 4nairland since 2014,u will b suprised she just a virgin living around kuje for abuja cheesy

grabs my keys
off to site tongue
HehehehehehehehehehehehehehhEhehehehheh
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by lokito: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Patience Bro

stop hating on yourself

*no ofeinse*

Mumu who talk to u now
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014
sorry hun?
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
hahahaha@nickypearl,it ws u dat i fust hv crush for on nairaland. bt leta find out dat u r married to a huge guy i dont wana receive any heavy beating na hin com mek me widraw jeje. cool
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by SpaceGoat: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Sunkyphil: winkao was ur nyt?
stay of her and read my signnature angry
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by nikkypearl(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2014

Prettie sweery,am sory,will edit l8tr,so busy right nw
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2014
SpaceGoat: stay of her and read my signnature angry
angry wetin concern me?? how many do u want to av for urself na u for try leave some for us
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Fargbaba: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Loll @jenny and temigrace description! grin
Re: What I Have To Say About My nairaland Crushes (males Andfemales) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
BoiledCorn: LORVE IS IN THE HEIR!!! angry

Boiled corn ooh,y do u always v an angry face? who dey annoy u daily?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

o / What's So Special About Feminists? / How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.