Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? (908 Views)

How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by Opiosko: 3:43am On May 13, 2013
Good people great nation: please i need your help. There is a product i saw on click bank that i would like to buy. But as we all know that click bank don't do biz with us here because they hate our gut. So how do i get the product, i have a software that i use to change my ip , but i don't know if my naira master card will give me away. Your view pls.
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by digitite: 12:22pm On May 13, 2013
Opiosko: Good people great nation: please i need your help. There is a product i saw on click bank that i would like to buy. But as we all know that click bank don't do biz with us here because they hate our gut. So how do i get the product, i have a software that i use to change my ip , but i don't know if my naira master card will give me away. Your view pls.

Don't try it. You might be putting your card at risk. Look for alternative method of payment Clickbank offers and see if you can meet up with that. What is the product; E-book? You can also check for the product on Amazon and see if you can get it there. Cheers.
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by Youngzedd(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2013
Opiosko: Good people great nation: please i need your help. There is a product i saw on click bank that i would like to buy. But as we all know that click bank don't do biz with us here because they hate our gut. So how do i get the product, i have a software that i use to change my ip , but i don't know if my naira master card will give me away. Your view pls.

Changing your ip doesn't mean anything. Find an alternative.

You may contact via pm I will help you out get the product.
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by surveycash(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
CB does not accept our cards. you can use third party agents to help you buy while you pay the Maria equivalent. Try epaynaira.net
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by Opiosko: 9:59pm On May 13, 2013
Thanks a million times peeps, really helped a lot.
Bless u.
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by matthews(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi there, i can buy clickbank products. I have some on my laptop as i write this. I want to form a club where we will pull our resources together to buy these clickbank product. Interested? Send your email and phone number to-freewebsiteoffer101@gmail.com or text them to 08027242699. I just want 20 serious marketer that want to move forward online
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by biz1234: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2013
You can not use any of our credit cards here to buy on clickbank! please don't be deceived!
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by emailguru: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2013
Please, use a reputable third party to get the product for you. Our credit cards don't work with clickbank!
Re: Can I Buy From Click Bank With My Nigerian ATM Card? by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2013

No long stories,use your PayPal account for it.
I've been using my own UAE verified PayPal making use of the credit card linked with it to pay for anything on clickbank for myself and my clients for more than 3 years without having any issue whatsoever.

PayPal is still No. 1 tool for making any purchase on clickbank without any issue(s) if you know the way out.

(1) (Reply)

20tons To 30tons Tipper Trucks Needed Urgently For A Project / Shipping From Canada / Frozen Foods Supplier In Large Quantity Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.