Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Shipping From Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From Canada (910 Views)

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria / Shipping From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From Canada by anienge001: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2013
I have some goods in Canada, can someone tell me what is the best way of getting them to Nigeria at a reasonable cost?
Any agent(s) in Toronto area or British Columbia should let me know too. aniengenigltd@gmail.com
Re: Shipping From Canada by Fhemmmy: 2:51am On Dec 20, 2013
What kinda goods and i will be able to know who to introduce you to . . .
Re: Shipping From Canada by anienge001: 4:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Some samples of clothes, shoes and some personal items that my bros wants to send to friends and family. He promised that if I can get a good link, he can be sending such stuffs to me for sales. I also wanted him to send used laptops and phones though he had some reservations on electronics. If you can give me a link, that will be great.
Re: Shipping From Canada by shinaf: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Try www.rokobi.com. may they can help you
Re: Shipping From Canada by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
anienge001: Some samples of clothes, shoes and some personal items that my bros wants to send to friends and family. He promised that if I can get a good link, he can be sending such stuffs to me for sales. I also wanted him to send used laptops and phones though he had some reservations on electronics. If you can give me a link, that will be great.

Seen your mail and responded . . That wont be a problem, will link you with a reliable shipper that i uses and you will just go to their office in Lagos to collect your items

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada? Kindly Let Know / Ever Heard Of This Site? / Write Article Submit & Get Paid $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.